Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje (1421 Views)

Senator Danjuma Goje To Fashola: Resign If The Work Is Overwhelming / EFCC Raids Danjuma Goje's Home In Abuja / APC Expels Danjuma Goje, Former Gombe Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by dabigwalls: 12:07am On Jul 08, 2015
The Gombe State chapter of the All Progressives Congress on Monday expelled the senator representing Gombe-Central senatorial district, Danjuma Goje, from the party.

State chairman of the party, Magaji Doho, disclosed this at the party’s secretariat in Gombe.

He said the former Gombe governor was expelled with effect from July 1, 2015 for his engagement in anti-party activities.

Doho said, “Having gone through the rigours of campaigns and the 2015 general elections, some of our members, led by Senator Danjuma Goje, have decided to have parallel state executives of the party.

“Secondly, one of our senators representing Gombe-South, Danjuma Goje, is grossly involved in anti-party activities and we have, therefore, decided to expel him from the party from the first day of July, 2015, to instill discipline in our great party.”

The APC chairman said the state executive council had written a comprehensive report to the national secretariat of the party, indicting Goje.

“We have expelled Goje from the APC because of his activities, disloyalty and going contrary to the constitution of the party,” the party chairman said.

He said that some members of the state executive council of the party that decided to support Goje by operating a parallel executive council were relieved of their positions but could remain as members of the party.

He said the party could not fold its arms and allow bad eggs among its members and supporters to destroy the good reputation the party had built over the years.

Doho emphasised that whoever was out to destroy the party in the state and Nigeria at large would be put to shame because the APC would succeed at all levels.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-expels-ex-gov-goje/
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Bunch of confused mofus

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Wetin concern me

Make I check who they knock for my door
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by mormoni(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Goje why na

Anyways, serves him right
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by mormoni(m): 12:11am On Jul 08, 2015
Goje why na

Anyways, serves him right.
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by dabigwalls: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Cc Lalasticalala (I wonder why folks do this though).
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by madridguy(m): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2015
Serve him right.
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by madridguy(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2015
I beg no open door ooo.

HeartRobber:
Wetin concern me

Make I check who they knock for my door
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by seniorklop: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Its a welcome development. Of what use is a rotten egg? angry
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by knightsTempler: 1:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Wetin concern agbero with overload.
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by gobizzy101: 4:01am On Jul 08, 2015
Danjuma Goje - nice name though
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by Bollove: 4:52am On Jul 08, 2015
I no wan believe, so I will wait for a counter thread from leadership newspaper.

Punch
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by ope2711(m): 4:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmn, Tinubu @ work, Expect more soon.
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by kheart(m): 5:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Good move, d party should instill discipline.

Ok saraki and dogara should be next.
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by funlord(m): 6:30am On Jul 08, 2015
grin Abeg Man U never sign "sergio ramos" till now?

1 Like

Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by GabrielSuswam(m): 6:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Nice
Re: APC Expels Ex Gov Danjuma Goje by sukkot: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
i do not have access to my email. you sent a message ?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Burnt To Death In Imo State For Allegedly Stealing A Bike / Buhari Have Disappointed Us Again Oooooo... Wharris This... / Folks, See As Nigerians Are Dying Of Kwashiokor Under Buhari's Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.