Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

1st Grade London Bra! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 1st Grade London Bra! (2808 Views)

Lady In Bra And See-Through Skirt At Airport / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Biz & How To Make Profit From It! / Buy Our "HOT" 1st Grade London Bale Or Select From It And Resale As"NEW! + pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 5:09am On Jul 08, 2015
London bra is good and lucrative bizness.I know many of my customers that have bought and was impressed. London bra is very good and of high quality. you can sell it in your lingerie a shops, market etc.though is costly but is very very good.different colora ,sizes,big cup and small cup.even teenagers bra.in BRa to get d best is to buy Wilcox bale or Euro. like I said earlier on my previous post.to know original Wilcox, Euro that's is direct from UK is know by me.so I won't disclose it here.if u are ready to buy or interested to buy from me.why not hook me up to chat with me on my bbm 7E14A379 or whatsapp 07033450654.plsss if you are interested to buy ooo.
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Cutehector(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Na london used bra na
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
Na london used bra na
yes na,London use bra is d best if u are into fairly biz.u will understand.
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Cutehector(m): 6:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Jennylov:
yes na,London use bra is d best if u are into fairly biz.u will understand.
shocked wat of london used pants? Do u market it also?
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
shocked wat of london used pants? Do u market it also?
you funny u wan buy.I sell kids bale,ladies bales anything ladies,men.you wan buy pant and bra lol.or if u are looking for new ones I see too.but wil soon be in Nigeria. I have a boutique where I do sell wholesale and retail ladies cloths etc.
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Jul 08, 2015
Jennylov:
you funny u wan buy.I sell kids bale,ladies bales anything ladies,men.you wan buy pant and bra lol.or if u are looking for new ones I see too.but wil soon be in Nigeria. I have a boutique where I do sell wholesale and retail ladies cloths etc.
nice..... I am just wondering... If we men buy fairly used boxers and singlet too
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
nice..... I am just wondering... If we men buy fairly used boxers and singlet too
yes if course.that's where u will get quality designers boxers and pant for me.is in bales Also.
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by HKhouseofhello: 7:12am On Jul 08, 2015
It is said that the girls who like peach usually have great romantic emotional appeal. 【official website: www.houseofhello.hk Facebook ID:houseofhelloltd Twitter ID:houseofhelloltd】
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
It's not very advisable to use fairly used undies, pants and bra's. Same goes for the guys. You can never tell what kind of disease the old user has and I likely to pass on to you. You are also not so sure if the products were properly processed and disinfected.
One can't be so sure. angry
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Choi cheesy

So I will end up buying Edwife, EfemenaXY and all the gbogbo London big girls used bra?

Choi, Ify cheesy
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 08, 2015
ifyalways:
Choi cheesy

So I will end up buying Edwife, EfemenaXY and all the gbogbo London big girls used bra?

Choi, Ify cheesy
lol
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Brandnew2:
It's not very advisable to use fairly used undies, pants and bra's. Same goes for the guys. You can never tell what kind of disease the old user has and I likely to pass on to you. You are also not so sure if the products were properly processed and disinfected.
One can't be so sure. angry
the company that send bales down to west Africa where I sell.d wash all with chemicals.so no need for worries. after all pple are still buying dem in d market.
Re: 1st Grade London Bra! by EfemenaXY: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2015
ifyalways:
Choi cheesy

Choi, Ify cheesy

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

NEED MORE CUSTOMERS to patronize you? Try Whatsapp Marketing! / Superb!!! Amazing Ankara Formula: Ankara Flare+short Gown Styles+ Kimono Styles / Open And Pick Your Best Quality Footwear................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.