Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union (1068 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Bsc(m): 7:13am On Jul 08, 2015
This got me laughing..How a US based Nigerian responded to legalization of same sex marriage via tweet.

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2015
True
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by docmoses(m): 7:20am On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nairalander01: 7:26am On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Ochiske(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2015
ROTFL!! gringringrin
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by naijaboiy: 7:28am On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalander01:
k
Nairalander01:
k
For kangaroo. undecided
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Bibidear(f): 7:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Lols,funny man
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by kinglekan: 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by doskie(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
funny.
husbands for sale!!!
get handsome husband for a fair price.

add. 52E0447D.
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nairalander01: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

For kangaroo. undecided

No
K for kuli-kuli tongue
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by naijaboiy: 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalander01:

No
K for kuli-kuli tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalander01:

No
K for kuli-kuli tongue
Nah. . . For the legandary nairalander "KABIRU"
Check him out www.nairaland.com/kabiru cool

@topic, why on earth will one foolish muscular man like me think of drilling my asshole, despite the gigantic amount of pvssies roaming out there. . . Chai!!!

Some men better start inserting corns into their so as to avoid being raped by their fellow men. . .
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nairalander01: 8:39am On Jul 08, 2015
TheOrijin:

Nah. . . For the legandary nairalander "KABIRU"
Check him out www.nairaland.com/kabiru cool

@topic, why on earth will one foolish muscular man like me think of drilling my asshole, despite the gigantic amount of pvssies roaming out there. . . Chai!!!

Some men better start inserting corns into their so as to avoid being raped by their fellow men. . .

Legendary Kabiru bawo.....been on NL since 2005 yet has never been seen grin
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by XavierBlue(m): 8:41am On Jul 08, 2015
LMFAO LOLZ LWKMD ROTFL gringrin

Xavierblue
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by valmunich(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
what a clown... grin
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:
ROTFL!! gringringrin
what is dis now!
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2015
He dnt even understand the topic.
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by soulminister(m): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2015
just to avoid stories that touch the heart.
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is dis now!
Stop quoting me up and down NL.

You are becoming a nuisance. undecided
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Stop quoting me up and down NL.

You are becoming a nuisance. undecided
k. U beta deactivate o.
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by naijaboiy: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
k. U beta deactivate o.
Are you a stùpid twát or something?

Stop quoting me dumbly on NL. Am I owing you something?

You are becoming really annoying.

Don't you get it when someone is not giving you attention? undecided

Stay on your fhuucking lane! undecided

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Rubis(m): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Lmao
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by jejemanito: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
If BVN can be made compulsory.....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Shebarh(f): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2015
grin undecided
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Shebarh(f): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2015
naijaboy she is inlove na..give her small attention grin
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Tweet Of A Guy On US Legalization Of Same Sex Union by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2015
Bloody hell

(1) (Reply)

Where's Our Girls Dignity? / Feeling Pissed Off Right Now / Guys, I Need Your Advise!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.