Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Ini Edo Is Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Married (28508 Views)

Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids / INI Edo Is Stunning In Black! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
Now y'all, she doesn't look so bad. smiley

Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 2:26pm On Mar 06, 2009
Ok, her make up is quite . . . . undecided but you can blame America for that. grin

Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2009
Its her husband that looks one kain sef. . . .

Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Its her husband that looks one kain sef. . . .

gbam!!!!!

How does the man manage to attract all these pretty women sef? Maybe he's better looking in person than in his photos?

the wedding was well attended sha.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by MrCrackles(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2009
EEEEEK!!!
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Omolola1(f): 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2009
Wish Ini a hapy married life, smiley pray it lasts long sha grin

Her wedding gown is GORGEOUS! But God! She has put on so much weight

Her husband, ***no comments***
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by evergreen6: 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2009
Why is the husband sticking his tongue out, abi that is how his mouth looks like undecided
make i go look again sef. . . .
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

EEEEEK!!!

Fly will just enter your mouth. tongue
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DeReloaded: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2009
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by busygirl(f): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
i love the last pic. I love the outfit esp the headgear cheesy cheesy
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by DeReloaded: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
The reason why the makeup is so much is because OF the lace front weave. If you dont use an appropriate amount, it will be very obvious. The people that did it for her however over did it.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
the make up is much but its still tastefully done. Tyra Banks and most other foreign celebrities apply theirs with a shovel- the cameras just dont show the close ups. cheesy cheesy

Most of those girls on ANTM are wearing gallons of makeup, yet they still look good.

na wa for this love triangle and the nairaland avenging brigade!!!!!! But this man sha- how is he snagging these fine girls? Is he rich or is there something else? 

This is just like Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie fighting over Brad Pitt who would also be ugly if he werent a celebrity.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2009
She doesn't even appear fat to me. Why are people saying she's fat? She has a chubby face, she's not skinny, yes BUT she is so not fat.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tope2000(f): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2009
The dude is lucky to have ini edo o shocked shocked
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2009
spikedcylinder:

She doesn't even appear fat to me. Why are people saying she's fat? She has a chubby face, she's not skinny, yes BUT she is so not fat.

she used to be skinnier.

I think most people were just shocked to see her get bigger. She's quite heavier than she used to be. If she'd always been plump, then there wouldnt be so much surprise, imo.

She could either be pregnant, it could be a cultural thing, or she didnt watch what she ate in America. American food can catch you unawares if you're not careful. The naija foods in America have huge amounts of calories.

If her weight bothers her or her husband, she'll just have to hit the gym and watch what she eats. If not, then its no one's business, really. Unless there's a health problem.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by JJYOU: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
tpia:

the make up is much but its still tastefully done. Tyra Banks and most other foreign celebrities apply theirs with a shovel- the cameras just dont show the close ups. cheesy cheesy

Most of those girls on ANTM are wearing gallons of makeup, yet they still look good.

na wa for this love triangle and the nairaland avenging brigade!!!!!! But this man sha- how is he snagging these fine girls? Is he rich or is there something else? 

This is just like Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie fighting over Brad Pitt who would also be ugly if he werent a celebrity.

there is always studio make ups, lightings, professional make up artistes, photo shop and the magic of retouching pics for tyra and co.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by omoshexchi(f): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2009
she is fat, but not fat in an obvbious way, anywyas tpia, jennifer aniston and angelina jolie are not fighting over Brad pitt, if they were i think we will all know that, besides that was yday's news, ini edo must have been desperate to marry a guy like that, he is , (no comment), but gud luck to her tho,
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by tpia: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2009
omoshexchi:

she is fat, but not fat in an obvbious way, anywyas tpia, jennifer aniston and angelina jolie are not fighting over Brad pitt, if they were i think we will all know that, besides that was yday's news, ini edo must have been desperate to marry a guy like that, he is , (no comment), but gud luck to her tho,

true. Their supporters were actually fighting more than either of them.

well, Ini Edo looks happy at her wedding, so good luck to the couple.

Seriously, sometimes its not easy being beautiful. Who says beautiful people dont also cry?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 06, 2009
www.nairaland.com/attachments/132406_ini9_jpg613a5618e11ae74f5160381bc3e0085a

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this pix. . . . .Her native outfit was nicely made, beautiful.
The gele is just kiss kiss kiss

Now those pixs are nice, compare to the other ones on the recent thread. undecided

The husband no fine at all jor
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by RichyBlacK(m): 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2009
Women are always so excited about weddings! Gosh!!

See how the guy is not smiling much (I don't blame the guy abeg, why will a guy smile when going into a life-long bondage grin) but the woman is all-so-happy! Dang! women and weddings. undecided.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by ilaugh1: 6:43pm On Mar 06, 2009
thank God, we will at least see less of her ugly breast. I always know these Naija Nollywood babes have no class - look at the guy she married, ugly and smokie like a brown smoked fish wey d woman next to my yard dey fry everynight wey i come back from work and i wan cook soup.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Phemzy(m): 6:44pm On Mar 06, 2009
Congrats to you Ini Edo

Its a shame to those that thinks you can't do it.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 06, 2009
i_laugh:

thank God, we will at least see less of her ugly breast. I always know these Naija Nollywood babes have no class - look at the guy she married, ugly and smokie like a brown smoked fish wey d woman next to my yard dey fry everynight wey i come back from work and i wan cook soup.
rotfl. . . .nawa for you o grin

RichyBlacK:

Women are always so excited about weddings! Gosh!!

See how the guy is not smiling much (I don't blame the guy abeg, why will a guy smile when going into a life-long bondage grin) but the woman is all-so-happy! Dang! women and weddings. undecided.

dnt worry, he'll be more than smiling when he gets her alone cool cool

That's how men are, they dnt like to own up to their emotion in public. lipsrsealed
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by hubreality(m): 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2009
The man looks wealthy. Big fish! I thank God for her.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by hotstuff06(f): 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2009
Her hubby is not fine jare, abeg

Her makeup was done by Segun gele, the guy that ties gele in TX, He is an expert in it but when it comes to makeup for the wedding dress, it is always overdone. I hope he learns more from the likes of Banke Meshida.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2009
i_laugh:

You live in a fish frying neighbourhood, she's getting married in America.
I guess by now, you must have got the point. wink
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2009
Awww, beautiful kiss kiss kiss

Can't wait to get married now cool
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by ilaugh1: 8:01pm On Mar 06, 2009
@SpikedCylinder

Big deal about America?
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Badriyyah(f): 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2009
lol, Lace wigs must be the lastest thing in Nigeria. She should have used other types of extensions because the style made it too obvious. Ummmm, not a fan of the wedding dress or the make up. But hey, everyone have different tastes in style and make up.

As for questioning the man she chose to marry isn't that stepping a line? I don't see anything wrong with him and I wish them a beautiful and blessed marriage. smiley
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by spikedcylinder: 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2009
i_laugh:

@SpikedCylinder

Big deal about America?

None. No need to compare the bride to smoked/fried fish either.
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by baduks(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2009
How much will it cost to have this for the night??
Re: Ini Edo Is Married by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2009
Jeez three men had to carry her, or what am I seeing?  grin
Anyway, happy married life. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale Celebrates Her 58th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Hackers Hijack Sound Sultan's Social Media Accounts; His Wife Raises Alarm / Ghana's R2bees Backs Out From P-square Concert - Because Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.