Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

If Anyone Knows This Man - Turn Him In And/or Stay Away - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If Anyone Knows This Man - Turn Him In And/or Stay Away (1777 Views)

ATTENTION " Anyone Knows This Woman? She Was Found On The Streets Of Lagos (pic) / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Man Turn Face To Dog Face With Plastic Surgery (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Anyone Knows This Man - Turn Him In And/or Stay Away by Druss(m): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2009
Fellow N/Landers
                Please help me spread this email and the attachment to all your friends, relatives and coworkers. The attachment is a picture of Nwaeze Adiele (also known as Eze Adiele), armed robber and a Kidnapper who lives in PH. He is from Azumini in Obingwa LGA of Abia State.

Himself and 3 others kidnapped my mother in July 2008   from our village in Imo state.   The boy from my village that brought the Kidnappers has taken the police to Nwaeze Adiele's house in PH and also to his village (along KM-9 Aba-Azumini Road, Akpaa Mbato Community in Obingwa LGA, Abia State) but he ran away.   From his house in PH, the police recovered three AK-47 guns, 21 magazines for AK-47 (each one with hundreds of rounds),  several riffles (one of which belongs to a policeman that was killed on the 5th of January this year, 400 bullets for the different riffles, 2 bullet-proof vests, army uniforms, car licence plates, and many other stuffs he uses for kidnapping.

According to the Rivers State assistant commisioner of Police, there have been so many reports of armed robberies involving one of the man's cars. The car (a nissan pathfinder) and a stollen Honda Civic is in the police custody now.

The police has arrested and put the wife in Jail.

He drives a light blue Peugeot 405.   Please help me pass this email around and please notify the police immediately if you have any information that will lead to his arrest.

Thanks you.

Oh and I am not the originator of the mail.

Re: If Anyone Knows This Man - Turn Him In And/or Stay Away by otikpoko(m): 12:27am On Mar 08, 2009
Sorry about the kidnapping of your mother.I believe she has been found and recovered

(1) (Reply)

Will We Be Seeing A Mass-slaughter Of Rams/sheep This Coming Week? / How Long Would It Take To Trek From LAGOS To ABUJA.?? / Why We Stopped Going To Church - P-square Speak Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.