Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,768 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (12182 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by nobeku: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Please Nairalanders,I need to know if I am safe doing business with Kings Autos..He claims to operate from the USA,Texas to be specific...his email is kingsautos101@gmail.com.He's into Trucks and cars..Can anyone confirm him to be an upright businessman?Thanks guys!

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by tmv10(m): 9:06am On Jul 08, 2015
scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by chigodo(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2015
tmv10:
scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ tmv has kings ever scammed you or someone you know?
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by nobeku: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2015
Mr TMZ,has kings Autos ever scammed you or anyone you know?
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by nobeku: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Sorry,tmv I meant...
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by ophilly: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by chronique(m): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Inspired lessons...lol. Good to know you're making enquiries though;it's highly needed.

5 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2015
nobeku:
Please Nairalanders,I need to know if I am safe doing business with Kings Autos..He claims to operate from the USA,Texas to be specific...his email is kingsautos101@gmail.com.He's into Trucks and cars..Can anyone confirm him to be an upright businessman?Thanks guys!
if we have anyone that know or transact business with kings autos, the person should please and clear us before a fellow nairalander fall victims.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Piedpiper(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2015
# All
I think the right question to ask is at Kings himself! Let him mention Nairalanders he has worked for and provide proof.
simple.

7 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Samad805(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Piedpiper:
# All
I think the right question to ask is at Kings himself! Let him mention Nairalanders he has worked for and provide proof.
simple.
abi oooo cos most of his car prices r something else entirely 4 a clean title ride
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Exqwizit(m): 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
I don't know kings Autos but its the responsibility of the buyer to do all due dilligence checks because some times issues come up in business and it eventually looks like a scam.If you are not convinced,then you transact with someone that has proof of successful hitchfree transactions.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
I think the best thing to do is to call his attention to this particular thread so he can clear himself. Also he should be kind enough to mention one or two nairalander he has done business with their username, by doing so he will help his business in boosting buyer confidence in doing business with him. Let us start by copy the link to this thread on his thread so he can be aware
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by KingsAutos: 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
Am so happy thread like this is up, well one thing I believe so much is that, what ever you do people must talk, my hands and business are clean, like I will always say, I DON'T DO A BLIND MAN'S Business, you meet my representative one on one before you make any form of deposit to me

Mind you, most of the cars I post their prices, are without shipping and clearing.

By God's grace so many of you here have meet my agent and even patronized me

@cap21985, @gabrielmotors, @zinobiz and many more have gotten cars from me, I will urge those who have used my services to come forward and testify

Lastly, don't pay me dime without meeting my representative one and one

God Bless!
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by gabrielmotors: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
NNA MAKE UNA TAKE YA TIME THERE

KINGS AUTOS IS AMONG THE SAFEST DEALER WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND

YOU CAN VIEW THE LIST OF DEALERS YOU CAN TRANSACT WITH ON NAIRALAND WITHOUT FEAR

HERE ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2451825/how-identify-fake-car-dealers#36022376

I BUY ALL MY CARS THROUGH HIM, AM A CAR DEALER HERE IN BENIN CITY, 122 SAPELE ROAD TO BE PRECISED

HE'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by staffingx: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2015
gabrielmotors:
NNA MAKE UNA TAKE YA TIME THERE

KINGS AUTOS IS AMONG THE SAFEST DEALER WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND

YOU CAN VIEW THE LIST OF DEALERS YOU CAN TRANSACT WITH ON NAIRALAND WITHOUT FEAR

HERE ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2451825/how-identify-fake-car-dealers#36022376

I BUY ALL MY CARS THROUGH HIM, AM A CAR DEALER HERE IN BENIN CITY, 122 SAPELE ROAD TO BE PRECISED

HE'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said! However I have been trying to close a deal with him on an offer he posted last week but his phone always goes to voice-mail. Always! It even looks like I am the one pursuing him to accept my money. I suspect it's either he can't make good on those prices or he is still trying to source for cars that will meet the prices he advertised
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by KingsAutos: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
staffingx:

Well said! However I have been trying to close a deal with him on an offer he posted last week but his phone always goes to voice-mail. Always! It even looks like I am the one pursuing him to accept my money. I suspect it's either he can't make good on those prices or he is still trying to source for cars that will meet the prices he advertised

Please sir don't judge me wrongly ooo, most time you call it always fall on the night hours, you know the time difference

I don't source for cars, I have the cars I post on ground.............those who've sent their relatives to us here can testify

You can reach me any time over the phone sir
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by KingsAutos: 11:13pm On Jul 18, 2015
I appreciate every one of you here

For good and cheap deals, Contact Kings Autos

We do our best..... And God does the rest
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by cap21985(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by gabrielmotors: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
HOW TO IDENTIFY FAKE CAR DEALERS ON NAIRALAND

The last time i tried to point out real car dealers on nairaland most people went against it, and to be sincere i still feel very bad at what inspired_m did to that young man

He's has killed the trust buyers have for real car dealers on nairaland

I want every intending car buyer to NOTE THIS:

Nigerians are thieves DOESN'T MEAN EVERY NIGERIAN IS a Thief, We have lot of real people

Today i will be letting out some secret how you can identify if a car seller is real or fake so you don't fall into the wrong hands, i believe most buyers are being skeptical now in buying cars here on nairaland based on the issue of inspired_m

I've been on nairaland for about 6years, and by the grace of God i own a car shop here in Benin City and somewhere in Lagos, with my 15years experience in car dealing, i will be letting out secrets how you can identify fake car dealers and lastly i will list out some REAL CAR dealers you can pre-order your cars from

First, if you see a post where car dealer claims he's abroad and can pre-order cars for you, and he doesn't have a phone number of his in that country stated and maybe when you ask he gives one story or the other know he's a big THIEF

If he can not provide an address where he stays abroad, claiming he don't want to disclose he's home address, my brother RUN!

If a car dealer claiming he's abroad and doesn't have a representative here in Nigeria, that person is a bloody scammer, insist on meeting his Agent over here in Naija, even if you no go, you understand what i mean

If dealer claim you should wire the down payment abroad, to a strange name or a name different from his original name given to you, don't fall for that, he might want you to wire the fund to his OYIBO maga's account over there, and decieve the woman to send it to him here in naija

It safer to use his Nigeria's account so if anything goes wrong you can trace him using the account, insist on using their Nigeria account, atleast he can get an access to the funds abroad if he's serious, except the dealer is real and the wire details he provided is in his name

Do you know some fake car dealers don't even know what is a BILL of LADING? ask them questions on that and about the shipping company they want to use, fake ones will not be able to give accurate answers to the questions

If a dealer claims he's in USA and sent pictures of vehicles carrying UK or Australia or any other country's plate number, my dear RUN

If a dealer claim he's going to deliver your car in 2 weeks after payment, my dear na lie.... Atmost it should be from 3 weeks to 7 weeks

If after making payment based on the percentage you agreed, the dealer is requesting for more money, i don't need to talk much you should know what to do...

You can quote me if am wrong

Meanwhile, this trick has worked for me

Below Are Trusted Dealers Your Should Patronize for Now

These are people i've personally ordered cars from and they delivered

"The List Below Are Dealers I've Had Successful Transactions With"

If your name is not here, i didn't say you are a scammer, don't get me wrong

* Auction Export (Export1)

* Fhemmmy Motors

* Kings Autos

* carXus

* Kakakibuy

* USAutoBuy

* calculusx

For now you are safe to deal with those whose name are listed above, except you want to joke with your money

Don't be a victim of scam, just like the guy who got scammed by Inspired_m

A word they said is enough for the wise

SOME MOD WHOSE NAME ARE NOT HERE MIGHT WANT TO BAN ME OR EVEN DELETE THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT STOP SPEAKING THE TRUTH, NAIRALANDERS MUST NOT FALL FOR SCAM AGAIN

#FightAgainstNairalandScammers#

8 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 12:16am On Jul 19, 2015
KingsAutos:
I appreciate every one of you here

For good and cheap deals, Contact Kings Autos

We do our best..... And God does the rest
We have to be extraordinary careful here, all this people that kingsautos mention is not enough prove because if you search for cap21985 through the nl search bar you will see d guy has already being indicted with fraud, I search for zinobiz but can't see any Id bearing ZINOBiZ, the only person that he mention that i don't get clear is Gabrielmotors. Even at that I go through Gabrielmotors profile but nothing like emails or phone through which he can be contact. We will need to hear from people like oga fhemmymotor,kaakakibuy,usautobuy, auction export that mr gabrielmotors claim he has order through them in the past to please come and testified to mr gabriel claim.

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 12:33am On Jul 19, 2015
@kingsauto, it will be better if you can give us your nigeria main man or your office address and their phone numbers here on the thread for confirmation. You can even name and address of your clearing agent here as well.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by KingsAutos: 12:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Weigher:
We have to be extraordinary careful here, all this people that kingsautos mention is not enough prove because if you search for cap21985 through the nl search bar you will see d guy has already being indicted with fraud, I search for zinobiz but can't see any Id bearing ZINOBiZ, the only person that he mention that i don't get clear is Gabrielmotors. Even at that I go through Gabrielmotors profile but nothing like emails or phone through which he can be contact. We will need to hear from people like oga fhemmymotor,kaakakibuy,usautobuy, auction export that mr gabrielmotors claim he has order through them in the past to please come and testified to mr gabriel claim.

What will you gain soiling people's name?

With due respect sir, let's mind the kind of languages we use here

I don't understand why you are hating me this hard, same you horridly posted the link to this post on my threads immediately the OP dropped the post, pardon me if I say am beginning to suspect that you are this OP, please take it easy, cos your post might have a negative effect on my business

Like I will say and keep saying, I don't do a blind man's business, my representative is on ground for who ever want to transact with Kings Autos, check my record since 2009 we've been existing without a single complain about us

The OP only asked a question which you've not been able to give an answer to, from the way you are sounding I feel you have a personal beef against me, but never the less, you are free to investigate anything, ask me question and I will give an accurate answer

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by gabrielmotors: 12:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Weigher:

na another thing you dey find

If you say am not enough prove then waka come my office for benin with those your tiny legs make your come see things for your self, am over 40yrs of age, I will advice you to trade words with consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 1:12am On Jul 19, 2015
gabrielmotors:

If you say am not enough prove then waka come my office for benin with those your tiny legs make your come see things for your self, am over 40yrs of age, I will advice you to trade words with consciousness.
@kingautos, am not in anyway triyng to soil your name #GOD see my heart and I think my observation are on point, believe if I later find out you are real then I will personally do a lot of business with you. Do furnished d whole auto section the question I ask pertaining your nigeria main man,your lagos office address and your clearing agent. @gabrielmotors, with all due respect, kindly confirm if truly you have order from fhemmymotors, kaakakibuy, auctionexport and others dealer you mention in your previous thread that base on your transaction with them they are real. I know the like of oga fhemmymotors and some among your listed dealer are real but kindly answer my question as regard your transaction with them. I hope they are here to defend you if throughly you have pre-order from them.

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by J29: 1:41am On Jul 19, 2015
full contact details, address, telephone numbers of kings, gabriel, Nigeria representatives should be explicitly stated please, more nairaland past clients should also come up and testify, history searches of threads showing past deals will also be of help, thank you

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 19, 2015
KingAutos Post successful transactions you have done with Nairalanders with snapshots stop trying to defend yourself without facts

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by joe17: 2:16am On Jul 19, 2015
KingsAutos, I think no one is against you or business here, in fact if I were you I will capitalize on this 'uncommon' awareness. This thread has the potential of making your business grow even beyond your expectation unless you have no proof of engaging in a any successful deal with any NLder which as result may leave some doubts in the mind of d all these potential buyers(we all want to pre-order but are scared) grin
Thank God, u have been here since 2009, so I believe you must have had series of successful deals judging by the reasonable prices you offer.
Roll out the proofs as reason to believe in YOU8) . Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
gabrielmotors:

@gabrielmotors and kingautos kindly response to my last post if throughly you have nothing to hide. Mr gabrielmotors it will be better to furnish the whole house your car park/standing address in benin with genuine pix, also your dealership lincence aslo for your lagos car stand as claim by you in your previous thread. @ kingautos, where is mr "godspower247" you claim he buy lexus you posted week before last week on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Godspower247&search=Search . Looking forward to your response

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by mmrius(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
One of the major reasons why Nigerian businesses have not attained worldwide patronage is because of crass pride and arrogance.

Why can't Nigeria also export used cars to other countries?

Why can't Nigerian businesses be trusted to say and deliver what they promise?

Why can't Nigeria business answer and provide simple details of their business to potential customers?

Why does it have to be witch hunt, when potential customers question your method of conducting business?

And most importantly, why don't Nigeria businesses treat their customer's as KING?

@Kingsautos,

You claim to have been on this forum since 2009, but so many of us know very little about you. You will do yourself a lot of good, by shutting up your critics and competitors trying to cast aspersions on you by proving proof beyond every reasonable doubt that you are a genuine business whose word is your bond.

I would love to do business with you, but I don't trust you enough to give you N2 million naira of my hard earned money. I would rather take the trouble and go to Cotonou, inspect the car I need, pay for it and have it delivered to me with insurance and proper documentation. However, you have got a good business model, but you need to put troubled and doubtful minds at rest by proving you are genuine through and through.

I hope you will not take this advise as beef or a personal agenda against you or business, since I do not know you personally. I wish you the best and pray God bless and increase your business and also put your critics, enemies and competitors to shame as you prove beyond every reasonable doubt that you are just a Nigerian who wants to earn a decent living.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
mmrius:
One of the major reasons why Nigerian businesses have not attained worldwide patronage is because of crass pride and arrogance.

Why can't Nigeria also export used cars to other countries?

Why can't Nigerian businesses be trusted to say and deliver what they promise?

Why can't Nigeria business answer and provide simple details of their business to potential customers?
Why does it have to be witch hunt, when potential customers question your method of conducting business?

And most importantly, why don't Nigeria businesses treat their customer's as KING?

@Kingsautos,

You claim to have been on this forum since 2009, but so many of us know very little about you. You will do yourself a lot of good, by shutting up your critics and competitors trying to cast aspersions on you by proving proof beyond every reasonable doubt that you are a genuine business whose word is your bond.

I would love to do business with you, but I don't trust you enough to give you N2 million naira of my hard earned money. I would rather take the trouble and go to Cotonou, inspect the car I need, pay for it and have it delivered to me with insurance and proper documentation. However, you have got a good business model, but you need to put troubled and doubtful minds at rest by proving you are genuine through and through.

I hope you will not take this advise as beef or a personal agenda against you or business, since I do not know you personally. I wish you the best and pray God bless and increase your business and also put your critics, enemies and competitors to shame as you prove beyond every reasonable doubt that you are just a Nigerian who wants to earn a decent living.

Cheers.
Thanks for the observation sir. You see they have refuse to defend themselves, if they clean as claimed why running away from the thread. I will not stop until they do the needful

3 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
My man please deal with caution, one of his posts claim that he can get a 2007 Camry for N1.6m. Can someone explain to me how King Autos can achieve it.
If he has no office or contact in Naija, how do we fight him if the deal goes south.

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
joe17:
KingsAutos, I think no one is against you or business here, in fact if I were you I will capitalize on this 'uncommon' awareness. This thread has the potential of making your business grow even beyond your expectation unless you have no proof of engaging in a any successful deal with any NLder which as result may leave some doubts in the mind of d all these potential buyers(we all want to pre-order but are scared) grin
Thank God, u have been here since 2009, so I believe you must have had series of successful deals judging by the reasonable prices you offer.
Roll out the proofs as reason to believe in YOU8) . Thanks
yes, big time opportunity to market themselves. Just 200k deposit to import a N1.6m car is quite attractive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Very Neat Reg 2006-2012 Upgraded Range Rover Sport @4.2 / 2023 Model BMW 740i Fully Loaded Toks For Men Alone Super White / Post has been deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.