Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,504 members, 7,770,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK (6046 Views)

Mercy Asiedu: "My Big Boobs Got Me My Husband And I Will Never Reduce Them" / Ejine Okoroafor: "My Big Boobs Are Not A Burden" / ‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2015
The new celebrity father in town, David Adeleke aka Davido was spotted with this big boo*bs girl at the press launch of his UK tour, tongues has already start wagging asking for Sophie Momodu.

In case you dont know, Sophie Momodu is Davido's baby mama and she is still his much talked about girlfriend, we are calling on Sophie to come and take her man away before she will use her big boo* bs to snatch him lol. we dont want to hear a story that touch the heart.

More>>>http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/07/see-what-this-big-boobs-girl-is-doing.html

Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by Beckston(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
what's this

1 Like

Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by osemoses1234(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dat girl go sabi suck dick ooooooo

4 Likes

Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
She looks like one of the (the mummies)
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by Rivertemz: 5:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
FALSE
She's a YouTuber, I've watched her videos.
This is definitely an interview, her name is Grace.
Stop making up lies..
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by pretydiva(f): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Dis op needs serious beating. Big boobs indeed

1 Like

Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by Valentinooo: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
pretydiva:
Dis op needs serious beating. Big boobs indeed
I tire oo. I had to look again maybe I can see the big boobs. that boob is not even up to average self lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by dapsoneh: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Olympus has fallen

3 Likes

Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by ZianaJordana(f): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rivertemz:
She's a YouTuber, I've watched her videos.
This is definitely an interview, her name is Grace.
Stop making up lies..
What's her YouTube?
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by pretydiva(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Valentinooo:
I tire oo. I had to look again maybe I can see the big boobs. that boob is not even up to average self lipsrsealed angry
d mata tire me
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by Hitter(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
What exactly is she doing?_ cos me I no see shhit o
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by Rivertemz: 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
ZianaJordana:

What's her YouTube?
grace ajilore
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by ZianaJordana(f): 12:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Rivertemz:
grace ajilore
Thanks!! grin
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by quadness(m): 5:17am On Jul 09, 2015
See this Davido sha, he dey do as if he be missionary guy
Re: See What This Big Boobs Girl Is Doing To Davido In UK by modskiller(m): 6:29am On Jul 09, 2015
That cloth is to revealing and her bo.obs are sagging. Even her unborn baby have to learn weight lifting as the weight of those could kill a grown man

(1) (Reply)

Must See! What Secondary School Girls Now Do In Class - Parents Beware / Phyno's Reply After A Fan Called Him Christiano Ronaldo 's Official Barber / DAVIDO Is Under INVESTIGATION After Buying His 800million Naira House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.