Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds (10050 Views)

5 Incurable STDS & How To Stay Healthy If You Have One / Ruzu Bitters: Natures Pure Health Miracle / Original Ruzu Bitters,nature's Pure Miracle Cure In Benin City! Call 08035096342 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds by CHARLOE(m): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
If you know anyone who suffers from any of these
challenges, help is here finally

Diabetes
Weak Erection
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Joint Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Obesity/Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver

Testimonies:

"I gave a bottle of Ruzu Herbal Bitters to a friend of mine who's mum had stroke. She was totally immobilized by the stroke. She can now move her limbs, talk and eat as well. She couldn't do all these before."

Phil Amakwe

"I now enjoy the bitter taste as I 'ruzurize' daily. I have personal testimony of the efficacy of Ruzu bitters for the treatment of arthritis which I've been suffering from for over 10 years! With Ruzu, I've been able to discontinue the use of the strong analgesics that had become a part of my life. Ruzu is goooood!!! "

Mrs Rotimi

"I introduced ruzu to an inlaw of mine n she kept calling me on it, she lives in palmgroove n when i told her i was going to get her d nearest contact to get d ruzu from in palmgroove she insisted she wanted to get from me. She was at my place yesterday n she told me her condition

She is 42,married, has 4 kids, d eldest 16yrs. She has been havn very painful periods for about a year and also clotty n heavy periods. She has been so disturbed. She was even supposed to see me on sunday but she couldnt because of the terrible pain she was having.

She called me 12noon today to tell me that d pain dissapeared just within 15mins of taking 20ml of ruzu by this morning no more clots n d flow reduced."

Kemi Popoola

"Hmmm Ruzu ruzu. I just received this testimony this morning from owerri. A friend's husband is diabetic and has a wound on his leg that refuse to go. I called her and told her about Ruzu bitters but she refused that they have used so many.

On my own I decided to give her 1 bottle free and I just called her now to know how far and she screamed my name kc IS have been looking your no to call you. How can you send me more bottles of Ruzu. That the wound is drying up and her husband is looking far better.

My joy here is not just the money but that I have brought solution to somebody's ill health and the joyous sound of my friend. Thank you lord Jesus!"

Kelechi Onuoha

"Ruzu bitters reduced my husband's abdominal excess fat. It also helps control pile."

Kehinde

"I am a sweet tooth so the bitter taste was a big turn off for me. I stopped taking Ruzu bitters after my first spoon, but haven heard a few friend's testimonies i decided to try it again and it wasn't funny. Within 3 days of consistent drinking Ruzu (a spoonful before bedtime) i noticed the back pain i used to have stopped and i feel lighter on the inside. So that positive experience made me to continue."

Charles

"The effect of the Ruzu bitters on pain is simply magical. I had a lower back and abdominal pains (menstrual pains) over a week ago. It was a packed day and i was just about in the middle of it. I was to coordinate a meeting in the next 1hr and this pain was increasing. I took 2 capfuls of the ruzu and went for my meeting. I didn't remember i ever had the pain until late at night. It was so gone, i had forgotten!

Secondly, i have a growth on my left hand, and i experience excruciating pain there from time to time. One night before sleeping, the pain was so bad. I applied a balm as usual, but just before i slept, i took the ruzu bitters. I woke up with most of the pain gone. Now i feel no pain.

My daughter also had a back pain recently and she refused to take the Ruzu drink because of its bitter taste. After Day 3 of the nagging pain, she succumbed to taking it. She told me excitedly the next day, "Mum, this Ruzu works o"!

I take Ruzu regularly to cleanse my system and stay healthy. Everyone and every home needs it! "
Temitope

This product is not just another supplement,
it is curative and the effects can be seen in
under 24 hours. It's Natures Pure Miracle!

Contact us now for a trial:
Tel: 08187017588, 08030822276, Whatsapp: 08187017588. BB: 53164037

Re: Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds by CHARLOE(m): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2015
Stop suffering in silence, there is a solution to that problem, book urs now!

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds by CHARLOE(m): 6:39am On Oct 24, 2015
Get your Ruzu Bitters today and stop suffering in silence!
1 bottle- N3000, 2 botttles and above-N2500.
Re: Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds by bolanlba(f): 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Can someone looking onto God for child use Ruzu bitters?
Re: Ruzu Bitters;Natures's Miracle: Cure Diabetes, Infertility, Weak Attention, Stds by rummy9: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2016
Yes.someone looking for fruit of the womb.can

(1) (Reply)

7,000 Nurses Leave Nigeria For Greener Pastures Annually ― Registrar / Relaxers, Early Puberty Linked To Uterine Fibriods / Pain And Itching At The Rim Of My Anus Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.