Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! (36484 Views)

Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by MKO4ever(m): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
The squabble between the founder of Believers Love World (aka Christ Embassy) Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, and his wife, Anita, has further worsened with Mr Oyakhilome now removed as a trustee of a United Kingdom’s branch of the church. According to reports, with Mr. Oyakhilome’s removal, his wife, Anita, now presides over a seven-man Board of Trustees (BoT) of the N8.2 billion rich branch
http://www.osundefender.org/?p=189736

Anita Oyakhilome, the frustrted wife of Nigeria’s most flamboyant preacher, Chris Oyakhilome has obviously passed through 15 years of adulterous endurance and what she needs is our prayers and protective respect and defense of her choices to forget all the anti-rhapsody of heartbreak she endured all these years.

Fifteen (15) years of being abandoned by a preacher husband is not an easy way of life for a preacher’s wife. Fifteen (15) years of hearing that some mini skirted daughters of Jezebel have taken over your possession is not a joke. Fifteen years of a husband not staying with the wife for up to a week on a stretch, while spending time with some double breasted figure eight(ed) daughters of eve is not an easy thing to swallow. 15 years of being used as a showcase to make church members believe in Rhapsodies of Blissful Union, while dying in silence, is not a palatable experience for any woman.

Fifteen years of being called Mama, Mummy, and other glorified names of Senior Pastor’s wife while some domestic harems sneer at the same Mummy behind is not a sweet experience. For goodness sake, this woman never probably had a good kiss in fifteen years and yet she is being accused of carnality for crying out loud.
http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/10/obinna-akukwe-15-years-adulterous-endurance-defence-anita-oyakhilome/

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by jossymekoos: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bullshit. Don't joke with pastors my foot. And he is one of d pastors we shudnt joke with. U can't put dat fear in me so dat u wil exploit me like ur members. Mtweeeeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Freiburger(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
sebali:

Anointing my foot
Na me no carry Anointing.
grin grin wink
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by acvictor(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
bamysquare:
:-XDONT JOKE WITH GOD AND HIS WORD:GOD WARNS....WHO IS A BIGGER OFFENDER PEOPLE THAT JOKE WITH BACKSLIDED PASTORS OR PEOPLE THAT ADULTERATE GOD'S WORDS
tenk U!
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by lucksonlight(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
akoaki:

That quotation is correct to a limited extent. Many pastors have been jailed (touched) in law courts in deviance of that scripture. Please wake up to the realities of physical life.
. Hv u forgotten that apostles of christ were also jailed nd killed?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by joseph1832(m): 12:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
lucksonlight:
The July 2015 Global communion service with Pastor chris has been a glorious experience of the wisdom section and power of God. The praise and worship section was led by Eben and the prayer section was led by pastor Deola.

By the inspiration of the Holy spirit, pastor Chris give answer to questions in the question and answer section. He also warned comedians never to joke with men of God.

'Don't joke with pastor they occupy a sacred office'. When God wants to destroy a man he sends him against a prophet(man of God). He said there are many things to joke or play with but not with a man called by God.

Hmmm, a word is enough for the wise
Abeg make we hear word joor!. These are the gimmicks these men of god use to keep the foolish multitude in check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by misreal(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
his master has judged him already. you are just too blind to see

2 peter 2 vs 3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. -- THIS IS YOUR OYAKHILOME BEING JUDGED

ecclesiastes 8 vs 11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. ---- THIS IS WHY HE HAS GROWN WINGS AND IS TALKING RUBBISH
OK oh...your blood be on your head..
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by sukkot: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
misreal:
OK oh...your blood be on your head..
you just dont understand how the bible works. thats why you are in mental prison. hopefully one day you will be freed from your mental and spiritual bondage

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Teekrayne(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ese00:
Really? Tell me more
......... Report to ur camp
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by misreal(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
you just dont understand how the bible works. thats why you are in mental prison. hopefully one day you will be freed from your mental and spiritual bondage
don't worry I have the holy ghost who interpreted the scripture for me,that's y I don't judge anyman..
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Teekrayne(m): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shat app!!! Pastor wey dey fry him hair all in the name of beauty! Ur bleaching cream don finish U don dey black oooo ;DShat app!!! Pastor wey dey fry him hair all in the name of beauty! Ur bleaching cream don finish U don dey black oooo
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Maximus85(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
lucksonlight:
The July 2015 Global communion service with Pastor chris has been a glorious experience of the wisdom section and power of God. The praise and worship section was led by Eben and the prayer section was led by pastor Deola.

By the inspiration of the Holy spirit, pastor Chris give answer to questions in the question and answer section. He also warned comedians never to joke with men of God.

'Don't joke with pastor they occupy a sacred office'. When God wants to destroy a man he sends him against a prophet(man of God). He said there are many things to joke or play with but not with a man called by God.

Order for this sermon now. I receive free but you will pay for it if you want it. Yeah, I am a man of god collecting gate fee in my church. Even when I read a popular scripture, all my followers will start shouting and applauding.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by jutino(f): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
acidtalk:
Don't joke with CRIMINALS he meant right?

No be this same gangstaer dey curl hair and say mastur*bation no be sin?

Flee as fast as you can from all those people who use the acronym Pastor, Bishop, Apostle, Prophet and the rest to their names. Majority of those so called "man of God" ( Ino kuku know who no be man of God for this earth abi no be God create all of us?). Majority of them are brianwashers, liars, crroks and heartless. They only use their acclaimed religious title to defraud and manipulate people.

I have seen two pastors (one in Lekki another on the mainland) who harbor 419 boys in their apartment and share in their loot and well as accept 10% of whatever income the yahoo boys make on each dubious business.

"Show me a man who has a conscience and will show you a man who fears God" - Acidtalk

Majority of these religious men will be in the bottom most part of Hell fire on the day of Judgement. By then it will be too late for their "gullible' followers to realize they have been scammed their whole life on heart.
who are you to judge.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by sukkot: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
misreal:
don't worry I have the holy ghost who interpreted the scripture for me,that's y I don't judge anyman ..
again you dont understand what you are talking about. if you truly have the holy ghost in you, as you claim, then that makes you a spiritual man, and as a spiritual man you can judge any man. see, i dont think you have ever read the bible a day in your life

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Smooyis(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rastamann:
This applies to only pastors that are truely called and ordained by God and not those that feed on the tithe and brainwashing of their followers.
Do not judge. Ok how do u differentiate the two groups. It is better to obey the counsel of the wise.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by misreal(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
again you dont understand what you are talking about. if you truly have the holy ghost in you, as you claim, then that makes you a spiritual man, and as a spiritual man you can judge any man. see, i dont you have ever read the bible a day in your life

1 corinthians 2 vs 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
k
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by lomprico(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Pastors elevating themselves to 'God status' So that they can tell u to donate ur life savings to them without questioning. We go fear God fear una join too. pastor oyaks but u can fuçk around (ur wife said so) rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyakilomeh your days are numbered. Apostle Paul rebuked Apostle Peter to his face despite he is an Apostle.. and you a man of yourself is here spewing trash....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by ahamonyeka(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Really?so they should joke with men of devil .
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by akara(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Me thinks the Pastors are the one joking with God. We are ALL men of God as created by God. Whoever says God called me show proof with God's phone number.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by mentorandfriend(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilove:
Very true. Men of God carry a high anointing and one should be careful when using them as butts of jokes.
Its my pleasure knowing this side of you.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by onetrack(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
In my opinion, since god does not exist, it therefore follows that there are no 'men of god'. So comedians may make fun of any pastor or mallam or priest that they wish. cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by shotster50(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Men of god or god of Men.. which one?!
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by hibbayueei(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Datz true.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by 4X4: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
lucksonlight:

ITS NOT GOD TRYING TO DESTROY THE MAN . ITS THE PASTORS WITH THEIR MONEY AND CONNECTIONS TRYING TO DESTROY THE MAN .
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by GentleFrank(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is a very serious issue. So comedians shouuld hencefortth take good note of this word.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by CecyAdrian(f): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
sukkot:
again you dont understand what you are talking about. if you truly have the holy ghost in you, as you claim, then that makes you a spiritual man, and as a spiritual man you can judge any man. see, i dont think you have ever read the bible a day in your life

Woah!!
U don finish talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Richman15: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rastamann:
This applies to only pastors that are truely called and ordained by God and not those that feed on the tithe and brainwashing of their followers.
Foolish comment. All religious Leaders should be Respected. Judgement belong to God, let God be d Judge, Ok.
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Daveflex(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
They better listen o
Re: Pastor Chris Warns Comedians: Don't Joke With Men Of God! by Richman15: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Smooyis:

Do not judge. Ok how do u differentiate the two groups. It is better to obey the counsel of the wise.
Wise Comment, God bless U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / Pastor Richmond Leigh Is Dead / Father Mbaka Warns Judges Over Cultism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.