Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (56823 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by lalasticlala(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Nigerian Actor Emeka Ike’s Wife, Emma Files For Divorce As Marriage Crashed Over Constant Beating

Emeka Ike Is A Wife Beater, He Calls Me Witch Anytime We Fight – Emma

The wife of popular Nollywood actor Emeka Ike has finally filed for divorce from her husband of 12 years.

Emma Ike says her hubby is constantly battering her. She narrated how the couple lost their school when her husband stopped her from managing it.
Hear what Emma told the customary court yesterday:

“It was when my husband beat me mercilessly I believed that people truly saw stars whenever they were unconscious. It was my brother who took me to the hospital where I spent two months. There was also a day I was feeding our last child with tea, my husband, out of anger took the tea and poured it on my head.”

“I even persuaded his sister to bring four of her children to our school without paying a dime but instead of showing appreciation, she said I was a lavish spender and that was how I stopped being in charge of his school,”

“Each time we fight, he calls me a witch saying whenever he intends to start a project and he informs me it eventually fails. He also said if he hadn’t married me, I would have become a prostitute,” Mrs Ike said.

“Since I left, he doesn’t allow me to speak with our first two children asking me to come home if I really want to see them. Even when I was in with him, he leaves home for months on the pretext of different appointments. I can’t face all this anymore. I need help,”.

Chief Emeka Ike and his now ex-wife are blessed with 4 adorable kids.

The divorce case has been adjourned till the 22nd of July, 2015.

Before now, it was rumoured that Emeka Ike has left his wife for an Abuja-based sugar mummy.
The actor is currently based in Abuja.

Source: http://naijagists.com/nollywood-actor-emeka-ikes-wife-emma-files-for-divorce-as-marriage-crashed-over-constant-beating/

Mmmm. I hope Emeka Ike will soon respond and counter this report.

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2015
These celebrities and there wahala sha. Marriage is truly an institution on its own. Most people just jump in without the basic necessities and end up being a drop out, expelled or whatever.....
I believe I'm still gonna keep up my promise of not touching my future wifey no matter what. Should the issue gets worsened, i can just try to ignore and leave her for the time being........prolly, she might have realized she is on the wrong mission for making rifts come between us. Even if women are impatient, I think men should be more cautious and act gentlemanly. #Saynotofemalebeating

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by MosakuAW(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
Emma claims Emeka is a wife beater who
constantly turned her into a punching bag and
calls her a witch anytime they fought.

This is the same role this Emeka of a guy is so good at in nollywood movies.

So all this yeye Artist real characters in life is what they act in a movie.

To all men: There are 1000 and 1 ways to beat your wife without touching her physically.

Women too sha, they can provoke!

Emeka: if this is true, then your a beast that is meant to be living in Sambisa forest among animals and BH members.

Nonsense and Konkonbility.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mormoni(m): 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
The guy dey beat even for films

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by nerodenero: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Emeka's side of the story would give a better and clear understand but no justification for beating your wife.

One thing is certain, both of them mismanaged their school. I hope they have settled the salaries they owed their workers. Funny couple sha grin

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Bonapart(m): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015
Emeka ike with he lefti........ you wan use back hand kill ur wife?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by asumo12: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2015

19 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by amanze15(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Chmmmm
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by darmys(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
lol @ keep me informed

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by ylaa(f): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2015
oh this lovely people why? pls settle your differences i beg you.

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by otijah(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Pls,
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by ChelseaDr(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Emeka will deny this

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by naijainfogalery: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
its only a goat that beats his wife .

I doubt if he does sha at this age in time do men still beat their wives? Please make una no abuse me oo ive never seen it happened around me in 5 years

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Eragablessen(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
: Irony....... Beauty and the beast! It shows all over his face, Emeka the Yam pounder.

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by UnknownT: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Maybe him think say him family na nollywood. He don act film reach house

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by sukkot: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
she fine sha

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by themosthigh: 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
He is afflicted by the evill spirit of lilith who makes men beat his wife.
Abbadon the evill one might also have a hand in this.
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problems would be solved in jesus name

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Hillzy(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Na dis beautiful women u dey take do ur punching bag mr emeka? Go meet bash ali na dat 1 be ur mate

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mmafhew(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Celeb n there problems
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
oh yeah?

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Just passing

Upon everything Jonathan did to Nollywood, this has not changed their attitude as model for society.

Anyway "it was rumoured that Emeka Ike has left his wife for an Abuja-based sugar mummy". shocked

Jonathan sef
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Big4wig(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Qyubee(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmn
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by M4gunners: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Ah but why?They has been married from a very long time without such news. Madam please stay jor.

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by omeke12(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
confusion nd asunder in families
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Pascal181: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
I've been saying it,dat guy get one kind wicked face. No one shold marry him in d 1st place

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by stonecoldcafe: 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
My heart bleeds for this lady truly bleeds. According to a family friend who schooled with Emma at FEDIBEN, she says those girls (Emma and her sister) were well behaved girls. They were quiet and studious. Its a shame what marriage did to this woman.

Ladies please be careful; all that glitters aint gold.

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Iyke1998(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm sure the guy has taken ORIGIN.....Iyawo Emeka,pls forgive him*remember ur marriage vows*

Empress Njamah And St Bernard Dogs (Photos) / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos)