Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Mr Lecturer Season 1 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Lecturer Season 1 (1774 Views)

Jenifa’s Diary Season 1 Episode 1 - 13 / The Voice Nigeria Season 1 (official Thread) / Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr Lecturer Season 1 by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 08, 2015
[6/20, 16:55] ‪+2348160789789

Mr Lecturer season 1

Episode one

Most African university graduates do dream of becoming a lecturer. We all know about the bright future of lecturers, the respect they controlled and the wealth that followed them. Yea being a lecturer gives one the opportunity to get to the very top if he’s serious about it.
As a lecturer you have a clear path towards becoming a professor and it’s now left for you to work towards making it happen.
I was opportune to travel to Canada for my masters degree, immediately after my NYSC. I returned to Nigeria two years later and quickly married a family friend’s daughter whose father was equally the Dean of Education faculty in the university that employed me two months after my wedding. I had my life well planned out. I already knew what to do and what not to do in achieving my goals.
My parents were equally supportive and moderately wealthy. They supported me in everything.
Being the last child in the family of two girls, i was overly pampered by my parents and siblings, even after my marriage to Jessica who equally was a nurse in the state General hospital.
I soon started work as a lecturer with strong spirit towards correcting all the wrongs in the university system. I swore to stand straight in my dealings with students. I swore never to compromise my dignity and be a good man respected by everyone but unfortunately it was easier said than done. Being a lecturer opened my eyes to the realities on ground. Politics and corruption was already well embedded in the university system that you either join in the show or look the other way. I was young and ambitious.
The options before me was simply unimaginable.
Hmmmm, well at first i was forced to look the other way and face my classroom work, which i did with great zeal . I handled Bio 101,
102, 201, 202, 301, 354 & 402. It really wasn’t easy for me at all and to worsen my situation some of the senior lecturers i shared the courses with, left everything for me to handle alone and the number of students offering the courses were quite enormous.
But that wasn’t even the major problem. As soon as the first exam i was to participate as a lecturer arrived, more temptations poured
in.
The first temptation was from final year student known as comfort. She was the first to tempt me.
How did it all happen??

To be continued shortly.

EPISODE 2
I was resting in my sitting room after a very stressful exam day when my phone rang with its loud ringtone. I lazily stared at the unknown number calling for some seconds before answering.
“good evening sir” a female voice greeted. I instantly knew the voice belonged to one of my students which made me clear my throat and answer with a gruff voice.
“yea who are you?” i asked seriously.
“hello sir, my name is comfort. I’m one of your students. Please i wish to speak to you. It’s very urgent. Actually i’m in front of your house” she announced, sending me up on my feet with shock.
I was extremely surprised to learn that the girl was in front of my house because I never made the mistake of giving my house address to any of my students.
“you mean you are in front of my house?” i asked to be sure.
“emmm not entirely in front of your house, but inside a shop very close to your house” she answered without fear.
“what do you want?” i asked.
“your help sir” she replied.
“fine wait there. I’m coming out” i replied, hung up and left my sitting room to see what the bold girl wanted. The few months i spent so far in the job had taught me that male students are more scared of lecturers than female students. I couldn’t imagine what the girl wanted from me.
I slowly crossed over to the small shop opposite my house where a very light skinned beauty smiled at me. She was really beautiful and sharply dressed i must confess.
“so what do you want?” i asked seriously, throwing out a frown like
a stern lecturer.
“sir you know i’m in final year?” she asked calmly, drawing more anger from me with the question.
“i can’t really recognize your face, what do you want?” i asked
again.
“i missed Bio 301 exam today and i can’t just spend an extra year over it. You got to help me please” she said boldly, throwing me into another wave of shock.
“what do you mean i got to help you ehh” i asked with a raised tone. She quickly tried to kneel before me but i stopped her right
on time.
“just help me, even if it’s with an “E” i don’t mind doing anything for it” she begged.
“but how come a big girl like you missed such an important Exam?” i asked suspiciously. I already knew how most of the girls travelled around even during exam period.
“i thought the exam was to hold by 12noon as was written on the time table only to discover that it held by 9am” she answered quietly, while i breathed deeply.
“you will hear from me tomorrow, just go back to your lodge and don’t try the nonsense of coming to my house again” i said to her seriously.
_
I really spent most of that fateful night thinking of what to do. A part of me wanted to help her, since i still had the answer scripts in my office and equally was the only lecturer handling the course after Dr Ogbonna travelled to India two months ago, but another part of me frowned over helping her.
I really was caught between doing the right thing or taking the wrong step. It could equally be a set up, which i wasn’t blind about. I just couldn’t reach any decision that fateful night.
__
As soon as i got to my office early the next day. The young lady walked into my office with a calm smile on her face. I frowned on seeing her which she noticed and drew closer to me without fear.
“please sir you got to help me. I’m 28yrs old, i can’t afford staying an extra year. I’m already way behind in everything” she begged.
“so what do you want me to do eeh?. Supposing you participated in the exam but wrote nothing it could have been a different issue.
But you missed the exam. Your record isn’t anywhere” i answered.
“i can get an answer booklet, and write the exam anywhere you want. All i need is for you to accept it when i’m done” she said boldly, giving me the impression that she has done such a thing before. “so what’s in it for me, why should i risk my career for you?” i
asked curiously. She smiled.
“sir do you have a guest room in town?” she softly asked, slapping my ears with the unexpected question.

To be continued.

Episode 3

“as in a good place to write the exam
without any disturbance” she added without
fear, while i drew back with shock.
It was very obvious she had no respect for
my personality, probably because i was a
young guy or because she has dealt with
men much more older than me.
“no i don’t have a guest room anywhere in
town” i answered with a strong tone, forcing
her to draw back with surprise.
Slowly the meaning of her question dawned
on me. I instantly realised the direction she
was heading.
I just felt embarrassed before her. I simply
felt like a guy who mistakenly saw the pant
of a careless lady in public. I looked down,
avoiding her eyes.
“The only way i can help you is to allow you
write the exam here in my office. And you
will have only thirty minutes to write and
submit the paper. That’s the only way i can
help” i suddenly offered with a free mind,
expecting her to at least say thank you for
such a generous offer. But instead she keep
quiet, forcing me to look up and stare at
her with astonishment.
“sir the second problem is that i’m not the
only person affected. My girlfriend also
missed the exam” she murmured cautiously.
“get out” i sparked angrily.
“leave my office right now” i barked, but
instead of leaving, she went to the door and
ushered in another hot looking girl into my
office. I stood up, shaking with anger.
They drew close to my table and knelt
before me, shading crocodile tears.
“we are ready to do anything, just name it
sir. Please we beg you, don’t let us repeat
another year in this school” they begged,
leaving me speechless and confused.
Of course I now knew the direction they
were heading. They all wanted a straight
pass without writing the exam. Even if i
was to give them the opportunity to write
the exam in my office. They obviously was
going to write nothing. They simply wanted
a back door pass even though they weren’t
exactly saying it out.
As a young man, silly ideas slowly built in
my mind. It was as if the devil just jumped
inside me that very moment, turning my
head to an another direction…

To be continued.

EPISODE 4

“you girls should stand up” i breathed calmly. They all obeyed and
stared at me hopefully.
“write down your phone numbers on this paper, i will call when i make up my mind” i added, pushing a booklet towards them. They smiled happily, wrote down their phone numbers and left while i sat down and thought over what i was about doing.
I weighed the risks and consequences of sleeping with them. It definitely would turn me into a cheat and something like that never easily stops once it starts. And if things go wrong, i could lose my job. I could lose my wife, my dignity and respect. I could lose everything i had struggled to build. But surprisingly, the more i thought about it, the more i had the urge to sleep with the girls.
I really never had the opportunity to enjoy girls as i wanted during my university days because i was very much preoccupied in making a 1st class which i finally earned to the detriment of my social life. I never had real fun in school and it just looked that moment as if i was being offered all i missed as a student.
______
I never concentrated in the exams i supervised that day, and on getting home later in the afternoon, i freshened up and thought about everything for the last time. I finally made up my mind to do it. “this will be the first and last” i assured myself, picked up my phone and called a friend who managed a very popular hotel at the out skirt of the town. “get a room ready for me, i’m bringing some students over. I’ll explain when i get there” i said and hung up, giving him no time to say anything. I equally dialled Comfort’s number, gave her the hotel address and asked her to meet me there with her friend by
4pm.
I freshened up one more time, grabbed my keys and hurried out of my apartment, but as i got to the car park, i saw my wife driving in with a happy smile on her face. I really wasn’t expecting her to be back from work by that hour because she always arrived home very late in the evening, and so i wasn’t prepared to face her nor had any solid lie at hand. Right from the moment i started my teaching job in the university, she hardly gave me any breathing chance. Of course she was a professor’s daughter and must have learnt some things from her parents.
I smiled nervously as i watched her alight from the car. She drew close and hugged me.
“where are you going?” she asked with concern but my guilty conscience interpreted her concern as suspicion.
Hmmm one other thing about guilt is that it always tells on you.

To be continued.

EPISODE 5

“darling i’m heading back to the school for a staff meeting” i answered, nervously kissing my wife.
“staff meeting? haaa” she breathed and looked at her watch.
“yea it’s just an emergency department meeting. I’ll be back in no time” i answered, kissed her again and headed into my car.
____
Fifteen minutes later, i was at the hotel, very scared, nervous and shaky. I couldn’t believe i was actually there to cheat on my wife.
I breathed deeply, took another look at the packet of condom i bought on the way, rubbed my face with my palms, alighted from the car with an office file {In which i hid some exam papers} and headed into the massive hotel, my heart furiously pounding.
_______
“my guy i hope you know what you are about doing?. Hmmm i’m against married men like you cheating on their wives. That’s why i’m yet to marry. I have to enjoy every pussy i can get before finally settling down” Henry joked as we shared a drink while waiting for the girls to show up.
Henry and I weren’t exactly close friends but were simply like friends who remembered each other when in need of help. We attended the same college and university but i was lucky to further my education while he stayed back to manage his brother’s hotel.
“wea you are right but i had to rush into marriage out of necessity.
What i’m about doing won’t change the strong love i have for my wife. You just need to see the girls i’m talking about. Damn they are super hot and sexy. All you can think of when staring at them is just sex” i poured out with passion while my friend laughed.
“holy me!, I can’t wait to see them” he breathed.
“just wait and see for yourself” i replied with a smile. Few minutes later, I got a call from Comfort.
“i have arrived at the hotel sir” she informed me. I instantly told her where to meet me.
___
Henry’s eyes enlarged as he saw Comfort walk towards us minutes after the call. Comfort really was a beauty to behold. She wore a green top which revealed a fraction of her breasts and a tight fitting trouser which showed off her great waist.
“damn this chick is going to blow your whistle pretty hard mehn” Henry gasped. I smiled and acted cool.
“good evening sir” she greeted on getting to our table, sat beside me and smiled.
“how about your friend?” i asked curiously.
“i left her behind sir. I think it’s safer without her” she answered, winking at me.
“so which drink will you take?” I asked calmly, “nothing sir. I’m ok” she answered.
“seriously?” i pushed on. “yea” she nodded. I shrugged with resignation and winked at Henry who quickly stood up.
“OK then, let’s go and wrap things up” i smiled, stood up and offered her my hand like a gentleman. She grabbed it and stood up while Henry dutifully led us to the room he kept for us. “do have a wonderful time” Henry said with a smile on getting to the room, gave me the keys and calmly left us.
I was finally all alone with Comfort inside a hotel room, nervous as
ever and about to commit the greatest mistake of my life.

To be continued.

Episode 6

“so how do we go about your friend’s paper. Will you also write for
her?” i suddenly asked, fetching out the exam answer papers from
the file i held.
“write what?, i don’t understand sir” Comfort asked with astonishment.
“we are here for the exam you missed, are we not?” i asked
nervously.
“of we are but you can’t expect me to write the exam here. Can’t you just award marks to us. Did you pay for a hotel room just for me to write an exam i missed?” she protested, while i dropped the papers with embarrassment. Of course i came for sex but i just didn’t know how to start. She was my student for crying out loud. Yea we somehow looked like age mates but it still didn’t change the fact that i was about selling
my dignity for a juicy kitty.
“oh sir you are just dulling me. You are behaving like an old man”
she hissed boldly, stood up, took off her top and kicked out her trouser, facing me like a hot stripper. I instantly got aroused over
the sight of her juicy body.
I swallowed hard, drew close and grabbed her shoulders furiously.
She licked her lips and gently unbuttoned my shirt.
“now you are behaving like a man. You are really so young to be a lecturer, i must confess. How did you get to such position so fast?” she asked like a playmate. I couldn’t even a word. My mouth
simply was glued with excitement.
Within seconds, i was totally naked before her.
She drew back, took off her undies and gently dived to the bed.
“come get me” she invited with a cosy smile.
I quickly pulled on a condom and joined her at the bed where she offered a very succulent forbidden fruit to me and i have to be honest. I really enjoyed every bit of it. However not only did she even offer me the fruit, she equally brought out the passion in her to feed me with such indescribable hungry passion. But one funny thing about the whole affair was that immediately after the deed was over, my eyes opened and I saw that i was shamelessly naked before my student. I couldn’t even look her in
the eye.
“i hope you are giving my friend and I an “A” on the course we just took care of?” she asked, caressing my back with her left hand. I felt totally disgusted and ashamed. Medicine after death. Lol

To be continued.

Episode 7

“yea i will work on it today, just dress up. We have wasted enough time here already” i coldly answered with guilt, picked up my clothes and dressed up. I couldn’t believe all that happened few minutes ago between Comfort and I were all real.
“seriously sir, you are behaving as if you didn’t enjoy me. You pounded me like a tiger all through the duration of the sex and now you are trying to spoil my mood with your obnoxious behaviour. You have to live with the fact that you cheated on your wife. You are not the first person to do it nor will you be the last. How am i supposed to feel with your behaviour. It’s not as if i’m a LovePeddler or something insignificant” the girl before me complained like an abused lady, sat up on the bed and sighed.
I threw one last look at her, shook my head and left the room without even bothering to say another word to her. Of course we both were to be blamed for the sin we committed and my behaviour towards her was very uncalled for. I truly wasn’t thinking straight that minute and i left her all alone as if she wasn’t a human being.
I slowly made my way to Henry’s office, paid my bill and headed
out without exchanging much words with my surprised friend who couldn't understand my changed mood.
However i ran into Comfort once again at the car park. She boldly stood beside my car and coldly stared at me waiting for an apology i wasn’t ready to render. I ignored her and unlocked my car while she hissed furiously.
“it’s alright sir. I can’t believe you are acting like an uneducated jerk. Don’t i deserve a little respect?. Anyway I know you will come back. You guys always come back” she murmured and left while i gently climbed into my car and headed home with guilt. The bold way Comfort talked to me equally created more fear in my heart. It was very clear, i was now just an ordinary guy to her. On getting to a quiet street close to my house, I stopped my car,
disposed the remaining unused condoms which i forgot disposing
at the hotel, cleaned up myself one last time and finally drove
home, praying for my eagle eyed wife not to notice anything bad.
____
My heart throbbed furiously as i got to the entrance door and
pressed the door bell. I was so shaken up with guilt and regret.
Unlike a boyfriend /girlfriend relationship, being caught cheating by your spouse is something so unforgivable and unforgettable. Your marriage can never remain the same again, no matter how much you try to fix up things. Yea you could be forgiven at the end but the sin will never be forgotten. My wife opened the door with tears in her eyes. She had a towel
tied round her body like someone coming out from the bathroom, but the tears which freely flowed from her eyes alarmed me a lot.
My heart froze with fear. My guilty conscience took over my sense
of reasoning.
“did she discover that i never attended any meeting?. Was i followed, or did any of her friend catch me with Comfort?” i asked
myself without even bothering to ask her the reason for her tears.
“baby” i murmured with fear.
“let me be” she cried.

To be continued.
Re: Mr Lecturer Season 1 by Ay04z(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Continue..pls

(1) (Reply)

The Shannara Chronicles / "so You Think You Can Dance?" Mnet Series Programme / Who Is The Designer Of Nta Lagos Channel 10 Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.