Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:56 PM

Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm - Agriculture (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (69636 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 3:55pm On May 11, 2021
Etrader, it is compulsory to apply manure or fertilizer on d hole after digging before putting sucker during planting? Thanks
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2021
It is not compulsory, this practice is done incase you are planting on bad soil. By doing so you are trying to enrich the soil
If you have a very good soil, don't need to border yourself on manure or fertilizer...even though application of fertilizer on plant after planting.

For procurement of your Hybrid Plantain Suckers feel free to contact below mobile...

Tel, +2348065987831
Email, msg4lekan@gmail.com
Blog. www.plantainsuckers..com
Whatsapp msg...the same above
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 11:43am On May 25, 2021
tomi2000:
Etrader, it is compulsory to apply manure or fertilizer on d hole after digging before putting sucker during planting? Thanks

Which type of fertilizer is d best to apply?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 7:35am On May 28, 2021
U can't just apply any type of fertilizer u see, u need to observe the leave of your crop and the growth. The will determine the type of micro-nutrients your crop lack and your replace it back with fertilizer. But the must common type of fertilizer is NPK 15:15:15

You can send me the picture of your crops I will tell your the type of fertilizer that can you can apply...

For more information on where to procure your Hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below Mobile and free coach till.you harvest your crop.

Tell: +2348065987831
Email: msg4lekan@gmail.com
Blog: www.plantainsuckers..com

U can send Whatsapp msg to the first mobile in case u could not able to reach me in time. Always inside farm and network is poor in my farm
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Ogunleti01: 9:55pm On May 28, 2021
pls how do i know my plantain is mature for harvesting? what are the signs
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2021
U will look at it colour, if it ready for harvest the color will change to slight deep Green, while unripe ones will give u light green.

Also, at the tip of plantain finger, there will be black dot on it.

All these are sign if mauturity. You may look at size too, but not all plantain are big depends on how the land is Rich in nutrients. Some may be small and ready for harvest....

Feel free to call undersign signature for your Hybrid plantain suckers and free coaching on how to set up your plantain farming.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 9:37am On May 30, 2021
Good morning Bros...I'm about to cut my plantain this morning I just count 10 dozen ready for harvest...pls which market place do u suggest I should take my goods to or I should sell it to some buyers around me...pls advise
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2021
Olowo2020:
Good morning Bros...I'm about to cut my plantain this morning I just count 10 dozen ready for harvest...pls which market place do u suggest I should take my goods to or I should sell it to some buyers around me...pls advise

Where is your farm location, pls don't sell to those women or middle men this time around...

Send me your location may I will like to know if transport fare will not be too much for you..
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 3:31pm On May 30, 2021
etrader:

Where is your farm location, pls don't sell to those women or middle men this time around...

Send me your location may I will like to know if transport fare will not be too much for you..

Ijebu igbo, Ogun state
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 7:01pm On May 30, 2021
Olowo2020:

Ijebu igbo, Ogun state

Move it to Lagos...try to move it today so by 2moro morning u sell. Monday Wednesday and Friday market are so good than the rest of the day in d week.

There is shortage of plantain in Lagos now, so take advantage hurry now...

You can chat me on Whatsapp msg on mobile below..

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 8:39pm On May 30, 2021
etrader:

Move it to Lagos...try to move it today so by 2moro morning u sell. Monday Wednesday and Friday market are so good than the rest of the day in d week.

You are really doing a nice Job Boss.... I mean you answer all the questions being thrown at you here.

God will really bless you Boss

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
Am just trying my best

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2021
Cost Of setting Up Plantain Plantation on 1 acre and return net profit....

To set up plantain plantation on an acre of land...u will need approximately #150k from land clearing till harvest...

Just prepare your mind for that. But in case you are much available to do some work by yourself, you may spend less than that.

Buying or lease of land cost is not inclusive.

Return, if all things being equal, your net return after sale may be between N350-450k

For more information how how to set up your plantain Plantation and where to get your good breed of plantain call below mobile.....

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2021
etrader:
Cost Of setting Up Plantain Plantation on 1 acre and return net profit....

To set up plantain plantation on an acre of land...u will need approximately #150k from land clearing till harvest...

Just prepare your mind for that. But in case you are much available to do some work by yourself, you may spend less than that.

Buying or lease of land cost is not inclusive.

Return, if all things being equal, your net return after sale may be between N350-450k

For more information how how to set up your plantain Plantation and where to get your good breed of plantain call below mobile.....

Can one lease lands for Plantain??

Is it possible to sell plantains harvested from 50 acres - 100 acres... Is there market for it
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2021
Yes, u can lease land for plantain...u can sell any quantities you have if you don't have idea of how and where to sell it, chat or. Call below mobile...

Tel: +2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
etrader:
Yes, u can lease land for plantain...u can sell any quantities you have if you don't have idea of how and where to sell it, chat or. Call below mobile...

Tel: +2348065987831
Thanks Boss
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 7:38pm On Jun 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Can one lease lands for Plantain??

Is it possible to sell plantains harvested from 50 acres - 100 acres... Is there market for it

I lease some part of my farm also I bought some...u can lease...
It even better than to buy, as u know after some year the land will.loss it nutrients value which may require u to change your location And allow it to fallow.

By this period ypu relocate to new land while the previous one is undergo fallowing
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 7:47pm On Jun 03, 2021
etrader:

It even better than to buy, as u know after some year the land will.loss it nutrients value which may require u to change your location And allow it to fallow.

By this period ypu relocate to new land while the previous one is undergo fallowing
Like how many years will the land be useful before changing
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
That is variable from one location to other. Minimum 4-5 years with constant farming.

You can change it by crops rotation for 2-3 years. By planting different crops apart from your regular one before u allow it for fallow...
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
etrader:
That is variable from one location to other. Minimum 4-5 years with constant farming.

You can change it by crops rotation for 2-3 years. By planting different crops apart from your regular one before u allow it for fallow...

Please what kind of crops can we plan?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tosine4ubodmass: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
etrader:

pls where is ur location....interested on leasing land o.don't have cash buy land.not even when the productive life of plantain is few years
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
tosine4ubodmass:

pls where is ur location....interested on leasing land o.don't have cash buy land.not even when the productive life of plantain is few years

My farm is in Sagamu Ogun state, not only in Sagamu at Ibefun too...

You don't need to closer to me, move to any village around, just stay away from City, move to village or Town closer to your resident, that you can visit confirmable weekly .. Go straight to village ahead or Baale tell him about your intentions, they will definitely get you one. Some may say you should buy them drink....if the land is too deep forest, you can price it less than 10k per annual because you spend much to clear the weed.

For more information on how to set up plantain plantation call below Mobile

Olami Farm
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fertilizer Application

Gooing to two or three days we start experience rainfall, this one of the best time to apply fertilizer on your crops if need be.

In caee you observe any stunting growth or yellow color on your crops, you need to apply fertilizer and this is best period to do so.

The rain will dissolves the fertilizer into soluble substance with will make it easily absorb by the crops.

For more information on type of fertilizer to apply and for your Hybrid Plantain Suckers.l, feel Free to call below mobile...

Olami Farm
Tell: 08065987831
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
etrader:
Fertilizer Application

Gooing to two or three days we start experience rainfall, this one of the best time to apply fertilizer on your crops if need be.

In caee you observe any stunting growth or yellow color on your crops, you need to apply fertilizer and this is best period to do so.

The rain will dissolves the fertilizer into soluble substance with will make it easily absorb by the crops.

For more information on type of fertilizer to apply and for your Hybrid Plantain Suckers.l, feel Free to call below mobile...

Olami Farm
Tell: 08065987831
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com
What's the Harvesting schedule like in Plantain Farming.

Can we get uniform harvest or at periods?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

What's the Harvesting schedule like in Plantain Farming.

Can we get uniform harvest or at periods?

It depend on volume and time interval you planted it. If you planted a thousand within a week, you should be exoept it to grow uniformily maximum and ready to harvest in two or three interval of two weeks...

Take opportunity of present rainfall to plant your plantain now. To order for your Hybrid plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile..

Olami Farm
What's app msg: same above number
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 12:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
etrader:

It depend on volume and time interval you planted it. If you planted a thousand within a week, you should be exoept it to grow uniformily maximum and ready to harvest in two or three interval of two weeks...

Take opportunity of present rainfall to plant your plantain now. To order for your Hybrid plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile..

Olami Farm
What's app msg: same above number
Meaning I can get a uniform Harvest if planted at the same time
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:28pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Meaning I can get a uniform Harvest if planted at the same time

Yes, you can get from my own suckers, I can't guarantee if you source for your suckers elsewhere
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2021
etrader:

Thank u boss, I move my plantain 10 dozen, I make good returned... Thank u so much...I will to see u one on one before end of this year
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2021
Olowo2020:

Thank u boss, I move my plantain 10 dozen, I make good returned... Thank u so much...I will to see u one on one before end of this year
How much did you sell a Dozen
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 4:27pm On Jun 15, 2021
Nezzjnr:

How much did you sell a Dozen

Depend on sizes, biggest sizes per dozen sold for 50k while smaller dozen sold between 15-20k per dozen...
Do u have anyone to sell

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of An Igbo Herdswoman Who Is A UNN Graduate / Checkout All-Black Chicken That Sells For $6000 (Pics, Video) / This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.