Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice (542 Views)

Uniben... / Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / Friends I Need Your Advice/ Opinion Plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by muhyeenisce(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good day my fellow nairalander...
This my second year in the university, I was on 3.33 during my 100L first semester, bt now the secon semester result has been released and I have one C/o and CGP of 3.19. Please I need your advice can I still make upper before graduating, and what is will be the effect of C/O in the future. Pls am waiting for ur useful advice because I knw it will be of importance to me and to the people in my shoe
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by DrLazDevitan: 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Good day my fellow nairalander...
This my second year in the university, I was on 3.33 during my 100L first semester, bt now the secon semester result has been released and I have one C/o and CGP of 3.19. Please I need your advice can I still make upper before graduating, and what is will be the effect of C/O in the future. Pls am waiting for ur useful advice because I knw it will be of importance to me and to the people in my shoe

All you need is plan,not all jack but hardwork!
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by muhyeenisce(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

All you need is plan,not all jack but hardwork!
thankz boss
Re: Please Nairalanders I Need Your Advice by tsdarkside(m): 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
how about learning harder than hanging around in nairaland....go fvck yourself!!!

sooo...problem solved.....next!!!

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Biggest Questions Of Life / For Mathematics Gurus / How To Get 100% Tuition Scholarships For Master’s Programs In The USA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.