Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,460 members, 7,781,323 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

DVD Duplication And Conversion Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DVD Duplication And Conversion Business (1497 Views)

Please Advice:about How Much Does Commercial CD Duplication And Printing Cost / Cd And Dvd Labelling And Duplication / Commercial CD And DVD Duplication And Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DVD Duplication And Conversion Business by Roscodaddy(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2006
One of my clients wants to go into DVD duplication and conversion of VHS to Cds and Cds to DVDS,not on large scale though just for individuals,because of the piracy laws and all that,I will need your inputs please as to what software to use and all that.
Re: DVD Duplication And Conversion Business by jammin(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2006
do you think there is a market for that? what are the prices like for a vcd or dvd <just release american film.> what about the music market is there any viability there also?
Re: DVD Duplication And Conversion Business by nico(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2006
I thought already people can duplicate films at home?
Re: DVD Duplication And Conversion Business by baabolight(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2006
You can do the DVD thing on your computer with the proper software/equipment while certain machines sold in the open market will do the conversion for you. 
If you have the proper equipments, it is a good market just set up close to a Video Rental Club or run one alongside.  All the best.
Roscodaddy:

One of my clients wants to go into DVD duplication and conversion of VHS to Cds and Cds to DVDS,not on large scale though just for individuals,because of the piracy laws and all that,I will need your inputs please as to what software to use and all that.
Re: DVD Duplication And Conversion Business by naijacutee(f): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2008
jammin:

do you think there is a market for that? what are the prices like for a vcd or dvd <just release american film.> what about the music market is there any viability there also?
There is definitely a market for VCD/DVD duplication and VHS conversion if you're looking in the right places. If you consider the amount of "owambe" parties, weddings, funerals, birthdays, naming ceremonies etc that go on every weekend in Lagos alone. . . Now, plenty of families have these treasured moments which they would not like to see rot away on VHS - These people can be targeted. More corporate customers e.g journalists, media house, political parties etc can be targeted for those precious VHS videos (e.g previous presidents inauguration speeches and speeches/campaigns of various political figures are bound to locked away in safes all over the country, rotting away nevertheless, on VHS).

(1) (Reply)

Digital Mastercard For Money Transfer And Withdrawal / Ball Mill For Wall Putty Production Line / International Distributor & Make A Minimum Of 500k Monthly LAGOS RESIDENCE ONLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.