Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (14713 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Browsing On Laptop And Desktop And Pc Dstv Sattelite Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing by macdoncjoe(m): 5:50pm On Mar 06, 2009
this is introducing a new free browsing software and configuration settings for mtn and zain. It works absolutely fine for all operating systems. It is very fast, 24 hours reliable and supports file download of any size. This is what every wise forex trader and indeed everyone who is interested in internet information and different online buzz should seek. This software will now save you $ 68.40 monthly ( #10,000) or any kind expensive data plan, as the case may be. it will also ease you from the annoyance that previous free internet browsers might have caused you. This offer comes with a bonus of an e-manual on how to make free international calls from your phone. If you are interested in getting this package, just call me on 08063669662 or mail me on [email]macdoncjoe@yahoo.com[/email] or [email]info4cjoe@gmail.com[/email].
for more info on how to get your computer or mobile phone connected to the internet and begin surfing the web nonstop free of charge, visit http://free-internet-world..com.

a new software has also been developed for watching the DSTV channels free of charge. what you need is just to get this software installed in your computer, connect your gprs enabled mobile phone to the computer in order to give the software a network access, then open the already installed free DSTV software and begin to enjoy yourself. infact to see a detailed step by step method on how to watch all DSTV channels free of charge on your computer, simply go to http://freeDSTVworld..com and feed yourself with info.

this is another mouth watering service, with just N20, you can browse the internet for one hour with mtn network. i.e browsing the internet with as low as N20 per hour. this is for mtn nigeria subscribers only. It is %100 legal, affordable and reliable. No network interruption and even our internet service provider’s disturbance. Just keep surfing the web with N20 per hour tariff at great unbelievable spee. For the forex traders and all other people who don’t need any network interruption while online, this is simply for you. “The N20 per hour” charge is very very insignificant compare to what you gonna get from it.

if interested in any of the above services or need more information on them, then call me on 08063669662 or email [email]macdoncjoe@yahoo.com[/email]

you can as well visit http://free-internet-world..com if you wanna get your computer connected to free internet plus mobile phones free internet configuration also available. if you are interested in watching the DSTV channels free of charge in your computer, do visit http://freeDSTVworld..com

Thanks,
chukjoe.
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing by demsi: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2010
everyone knows that zain gives 50mb for n500. keep nigeria free from 419
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing by SpikesC1: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
This is new, if you are interested in browsing free with your laptop or computer desktop. contact me on 08035553259 or chinonodld@yahoo.com pls, MTN only, is fast and furious, opens all sites and uses all applications.
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing by verse316(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2011
This information are realty interesting, i will verify more.
verse316
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing by Kakatazz(f): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2011
Can u come to configure it for me in Lag? Holla me! 07090134657
Re: Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing by babalonkii: 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hey Guys, i just gotten a new Zain cheat code, is just 50 for activation and you ll have 3072MB of data value for one month:,  Is real and truth, quickly activat it now befor it get block,  Send me a 100 zain airtel and i will send u d way to do it and check your data balance,  is real and i am not fake  peole are using it now,  My num is 08120817222,  Xpecting your text,

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Oil Paintings Gallery: Buy Oil Paintings - Abstract, Still Life E.t.c / New Laptops & Gadgets @Ridiculous Prices +Waranty+free Delivery 0815-473-7273 / 40 Used 1.8mtr Antenna Available At Give Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.