Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University (23031 Views)

7 Most Difficult Courses To Study In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Courses To Study In Nigeria / Top 10 Toughest Courses To Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by fineyemi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ten list of toughest courses to student in Nigeria University have been successfully compiled by Guru9ja. All aspiring University students are to take serious note on this courses and be diligent at it, if they find themselves in a any of the department
Below are the list of toughest courses to study in the Nigeria University.

1. All Engineering courses: Engineering courses is one of the toughest courses to study,
specifically Electrical Engineering (popularly known as Elect Elect). If you don't respect
engineering boys then you must have a problem or you are on a LONG THING.
Engineering is populated with the male student.
2. Medicine and surgery: The way Medical students drink study big text books is
mind blowing because they are always fond of carry big test-book, just like the
size of the popular Laplace.
3. Veterinary Medicine: Have once heard a medical student saying the fact that
MBBS involves human life is worth gave them an edge over veterinary medicine
because veterinary student also study vigorously but, where are they going to work
in this country?
4. Pharmacy: Believe me, your life will never remain the same when you read
courses like pharmacology and pharmaceutical chemistry. Infact, an average
pharmaceutical science student will tell you pharmacy is even tougher than medicine....
No wonder they refer to themselves as "MEN OF HONOUR"
5. Law: Law is another stressful course that i must mention. Those Law student also
study hard as if they are something else. I must also give it to them.They should be respected.
They spend 5 years in the university and another year
in Law school. Any form of unseriousness, you know where you will meet yourself.
6. Biochemistry: A biochemist they say is naturally ahead of you....Belive me i pity
those student when i see them studying those wicked pathways...
U CANT BEAT THE REACH.
7. Languages: If you think studying any language in the university is easy then
i think u should go give it a try and see if your life will remain the same again.
The languages am referring to are English Language and linguistics.
8. Physics: I have a friend studying physics in school (Funaab). I can't describe how
he looks like now in body shape. If you think the physics you did in secondary school
is what i'm talking about then you must be day-dreaming. It is also one of the courses
that gives one an automatic admission
9. Chemistry: Only those studying this course can tell you the hell they are passing
through specifically when talking about Organic Chemistry. Chemistry is also one
of the courses that gives one an automatic admission.
10. Mathematics: So many student hate mathematics. But indeed, mathematics is a
difficult course to study but all you need is a solid foundation in mathematics for
you to know it well. It is also one of the courses that gives one an automatic admission.

More: http://www.guru9ja.com/2015/07/ten-10-toughest-course-to-study-in.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by omobs(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
why u no put mass comm? Mtcheeeew...abeg add fishery and plant science

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Chibuhealth(f): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
No computer science? Edit ur post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
omo na civil engeering be their baba for engineering..
d kyn calculation wey dey there
if u brain is not strong enuff,,, na yaba left

5 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Drdonzeez(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
@op.where is Dentistry??conduct a proper research...Its tougher than both pharmacy n medicine..I don't know of vet.

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Moblord(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Physics should be 6
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Misterdhee1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
How many courses has the op done?? Crude mentality..
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by hatux: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Computer science / Architecture undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Yustash001(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jumpology and Guiding and cancelling should be number one and two respectively.....
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Mznaett: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrKontrovErsy na civil engeering o aswear d kind calculations wey dey dia eh..na die

undecided

All d same we rock!

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
All courses are tough. . . You just have to be tougher.

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Aspiregreat: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Geophysics shdn't be negleted..
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Aspiregreat: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
nairalandist:
All courses are tough. . . You just have to be tougher.

You don't understand
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by naturalwaves: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Your list is not complete without computer science. Computer Science is the king of all mathematical sciences, it should replace mathematics on your list.

3 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by elguaje(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Moblord:
Physics should be 6
#FACT Physics over biochemistry.GOD!!! i hate dat s' h i t angry

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
early childhood nko?
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by fineyemi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ada96:
early childhood nko?
Funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by orogodoganyin(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
the guy jst put names of courses he knows u fink english is easy? geology? evn yoruba? microbiology?
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by africandictator(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
list is incompelete with out INCLUDING (History)..
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Dinzelflash(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Children Enough of all this already!!

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
If Geology isn't there then the list is Trash

2 Likes

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Whizzcute(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chibuhealth:
No computer science? Edit ur post

seems that't what you are studying?
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Aspiregreat:

You don't understand
I understand more than you... It's all in the mind.
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Folakeme: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yoruba Edu. nko? grin
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrKontrovErsy:
omo na civil engeering be their baba for engineering..
d kyn calculation wey dey there
if u brain is not strong enuff,,, na yaba left
try biosystems engineering, u go call me later say u quit

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yustash001:
Jumpology and Guiding and cancelling should be number one and two respectively.....
u must be a student of Unilorin for knowing what jumpology is
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by blessnija: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
MEDICINE IS NOT AMONG. U ONLY NEED PERSEVERENCE. ASK ANY DOCTOR

1 Like

Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
what of Bedmatics? undecided thats what i call a dream job grin
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by u11gs: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
what of geography ? Edit ur list bro
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by AweEngineer(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
naturalwaves:
Your list is not complete without computer science. Computer Science is the king of all mathematical sciences, it should replace mathematics on your list.

computer science ,
one of the simplest science course i know.

I think GEOLOGY should be on the list.

**##MyOwnOpinion
Re: Ten (10) Toughest Courses To Study In The University by Aspiregreat: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
nairalandist:

I understand more than you... It's all in the mind.

Thats why i said you wouldn't understand..... The workload of the aforementioned courses isn't Fun....Literally u can't equate those courses with other middling courses.........It's Apparent you are totally Bias....

STEP UP!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / ASUP Suspends 10 Month Old Strike? / ASUU Strike May End In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.