Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,030 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide (33401 Views)

Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Suicide Bomber Attacks Borno By Chad Basin, Kills 2, Injures Others (Graphic) / The Corpse Of The Pregnant Suicide Bomber Killed Today In Borno. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Demmzy15(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
hexman20:
(but have you seen a christian,buddist,hindu,ekankar,a.t.r,OLUMBA*2,suicide bomba? gaa fili,gaa doki(see field,see horse) the diff is clear)
-Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka who are the world most disastrous suicide bombers are 100% Hindu.

-During the Second Sino Japanese wars, some Chinese who are probably Buddhist put on dynamite bombs, they then ran under Japanese Tanks to blow them up.

-The first recorded suicide bombing came from [size=18pt]Christian soldiers[/size] during the Crusades when fighting for the control of The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies.

So it looks like boko-are-rams Are following the foot-steps laid for them by their pious predecessors!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by udilson: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
am what are you.such a shame whaterver you are and represent
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by idrissamin: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.

Your Uncle na him dey bomb everywhere,is it everything that u would say MUslim.
Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by begwong: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
HOW TO IDENTITY A SUICIDE BOMBER.

A suicide bomber:

*Wears loose clothing giving the impression that the body is disproportionately larger than the head or feet.

* Wears heavy clothing, no matter what the season (out of season dress). For instance, wearing a sweater or raincoat during hot weather, as well as slack or baggy clothes. This makes their body frames to appear excessively larger than their head or feet and as a result they sweat a lot, resulting from tension and stress of wearing unsuitable clothes.

* Has unusual gait, a "robotic" walk. Stiff movements, lack of mobility of lower torso or decreased flexibility (from wearing bomb device – however backpacks are increasingly common.

* Display of tunnel vision. The bomber often will be fixated on the target and appear nervous, preoccupied, or have a blank stare.

* He or she appears to be focused and vigilant and may be fervently praying to him/herself – giving the appearance of whispering to someone.

* Displays no response to authoritative voice or direct salutation.

* Behavior which may be consistent with no future – unconcerned about receiving purchases or change.

* Walk with deliberation – but not running – towards a visible objective.

* Demonstrates forceful actions (to reach a desired target by pushing their way through a crowd or into a restricted area).

* Displays signs of drug use - including, for example, enlarged pupils, fixed stare, and erratic behavior.

* Carries bags or backpacks (used to carry explosives, nails, and other shrapnel). The bomber generally holds his or her bag or backpack tighly. Wires sticking out of the bag.

* Has a fresh shave - a male with a fresh shave and lighter skin on his lower face. May also have shaved his or her head or have a short haircut (This may be done to disguise appearance or to be better groomed when going to paradise).

* May smell of unusual herbal/flower water (in order to smell better when going to paradise). NOTE: The unusual herbal body odour, is as a result of the incense used in the final rituals performed on them as they take off for the suicide mission.

* Has a hand in the pocket or tightly gripping something like a triggering device.

* Always be on the lookout, especially in trains, busses, planes, markets, malls , churches, mosques and large events!
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by idrissamin: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.

Your Uncle na him dey bomb everywhere,is it everything that u would say MUslim.
Islam is a religion of peace
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by sabawex(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
prophet muhammad that is all muslims leader did not die on suicide mission so your statement is wrong
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by begwong: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
HOW TO IDENTITY A SUICIDE BOMBER.

A suicide bomber:

*Wears loose clothing giving the impression that the body is disproportionately larger than the head or feet.

* Wears heavy clothing, no matter what the season (out of season dress). For instance, wearing a sweater or raincoat during hot weather, as well as slack or baggy clothes. This makes their body frames to appear excessively larger than their head or feet and as a result they sweat a lot, resulting from tension and stress of wearing unsuitable clothes.

* Has unusual gait, a "robotic" walk. Stiff movements, lack of mobility of lower torso or decreased flexibility (from wearing bomb device – however backpacks are increasingly common.

* Display of tunnel vision. The bomber often will be fixated on the target and appear nervous, preoccupied, or have a blank stare.

* He or she appears to be focused and vigilant and may be fervently praying to him/herself – giving the appearance of whispering to someone.

* Displays no response to authoritative voice or direct salutation.

* Behavior which may be consistent with no future – unconcerned about receiving purchases or change.

* Walk with deliberation – but not running – towards a visible objective.

* Demonstrates forceful actions (to reach a desired target by pushing their way through a crowd or into a restricted area).

* Displays signs of drug use - including, for example, enlarged pupils, fixed stare, and erratic behavior.

* Carries bags or backpacks (used to carry explosives, nails, and other shrapnel). The bomber generally holds his or her bag or backpack tighly. Wires sticking out of the bag.

* Has a fresh shave - a male with a fresh shave and lighter skin on his lower face. May also have shaved his or her head or have a short haircut (This may be done to disguise appearance or to be better groomed when going to paradise).

* May smell of unusual herbal/flower water (in order to smell better when going to paradise). NOTE: The unusual herbal body odour, is as a result of the incense used in the final rituals performed on them as they take off for the suicide mission.

* Has a hand in the pocket or tightly gripping something like a triggering device.

* Always be on the lookout, especially in trains, busses, planes, markets, malls , churches, mosques and large events!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by CharlieMaria(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
You can never know
As simple as that. You will never know.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by babylolaroy(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
daniska3yaro:
The are all muslims.
not that it matters. yu just always feel like starting trouble
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Ndkings1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Firefire:
Is Nigeria turning to Iraq ? embarassed angry
What are u saying?

Nigeria is worst than iraq now
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by sonofananimalz: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isoni:
Following the incessant destruction of lives and properties by the dreaded boko haram sect, it is imperative for us to be vigilant and mindful of our surroundings.

Below are ways that we can recognize suicide bombers before they perpetrate their evil acts. It is advisable to alert the appropriate law enforcement authority as fast as possible. Notifying and mobilizing people around you wouldn't be a bad idea and ultimately, you can borrow Usain Bolt spikes.

1. External Appearance
a. Clothes unsuitable for place and climate
b. Cloths significantly bigger than the person's body.
c. Person's cloth or behavior to blend but clearly does not belong at the location.
d. Obvious disguise

2. Suspicious Behaviors.
a. Repeated attempts to steer clear of police and other security agents.
b. Walking slowly while glancing side by side or mumbling in a suspicious manner.
c. Nervous, hesitant, profusely sweating or mumbling.
d. Keep one or both hands in pockets at all times.

3. Suspicious Equipment
a. Suitcase, shoulder/handbag, back pack.
b. Electrical wires, switches, metal or electronic apparatus protruding from back or clothing.

4. Suspicious Vehicle
a. Improvised or mismatched vehicle number plates.
b. Parked for a long period in a central location, loading or no park zone.
c. Trunk or rear of the vehicle sags noticeably or is leaking fluid.
d. Electrical wires protruding from dash board.

Feel free to add your own...
SHUT UPangry I SAID SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH.

BOMB IS A RESPECTER OF NOBODY.
IF NA YOUR TURN TO DIE BY THE BOMB, YOU MUCH SURELY DIE.

KEEP YOUR USELESS LIST TO YOUR SELF.

GO MAIDUGURI GO PRACTICE YOUR LIST NA.
BARBARIAN angry
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by AreaFada2: 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Firefire:
Is Nigeria turning to Iraq ? embarassed angry
. See Jamb kweshion? The only thing that hasn't happened here is we were not invaded by USA and Muslims were not abused by Yankee soldiers. On the bombing front, all that happened in Iraq has happened here. If it lasts as long as Iraq case, the toll will surpass Iraq's.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by XRAY21(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
For me
Thick black mark on the forehead

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by lexy2014: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
OLAplusONE:
Just thinking if they can make a regulation to stop hijab wearing for the upteenth time, since these dreaded blood-sucking animals have resulted to suicide bombing and I'm cock sure those girls they use wl be putting on hijab..... Only if they can sha oo, just my opinion.
A very good and life saving option which has already been put 2 use in chad jsut last month. I wonder y d hesitance from d nigerian side
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by mauriceju2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
the major sign =
1 the person is not Igbo or Yoruba
2. The person is Hausa
3. the person is not a christian
4. the person is a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by professore(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thanks for the information
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by mauriceju2(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
try to the wearing of stop hijab and see what the Muslim will do you, all Muslim are killers
Who is an INFIDEL? KNOWING IT IS TO BELIEVE-IT

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the
United States, especially in the
minority races!!

Last month I attended my annual
training session that's required for
maintaining my state prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths,
who each explained their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say.
The Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:

'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven.

If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of
Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.

Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine The Pope commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Muslim was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question:

Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.

Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam,
and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!

I think everyone in the WORLD!!! Should be required to read this,
but with the ACLU, there is no way this will be widely
publicized, unless each of us sends it on! This is your chance
to make a difference...

Please, for Christ's sake, send it on!

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by henryelfhel: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
This numba point no follow because evry hausa man dress awkward, dirty and wt long cloth always.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by hibbayueei(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chai! Some people can find trouble o! cheesy
Armaggedon:
...and our president has most of these qualities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Inorder words,learners who suddenly became masters and now doing it for a blood thirsty god they believe in...shame!

Demmzy15:

-Tamil Tigers of Sri Lanka who are the world most disastrous suicide bombers are 100% Hindu.

-During the Second Sino Japanese wars, some Chinese who are probably Buddhist put on dynamite bombs, they then ran under Japanese Tanks to blow them up.

-The first recorded suicide bombing came from [size=18pt]Christian soldiers[/size] during the Crusades when fighting for the control of The Holy City of Jerusalem from the control of Muslim armies.

So it looks like boko-are-rams Are following the foot-steps laid for them by their pious predecessors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by IAmTobore(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
You can never know
Waa seere
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Osgee(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Isoni:
Following the incessant destruction of lives and properties by the dreaded boko haram sect, it is imperative for us to be vigilant and mindful of our surroundings.

Below are ways that we can recognize suicide bombers before they perpetrate their evil acts. It is advisable to alert the appropriate law enforcement authority as fast as possible. Notifying and mobilizing people around you wouldn't be a bad idea and ultimately, you can borrow Usain Bolt spikes.

1. External Appearance
a. Clothes unsuitable for place and climate
b. Cloths significantly bigger than the person's body.
c. Person's cloth or behavior to blend but clearly does not belong at the location.
d. Obvious disguise

2. Suspicious Behaviors.
a. Repeated attempts to steer clear of police and other security agents.
b. Walking slowly while glancing side by side or mumbling in a suspicious manner.
c. Nervous, hesitant, profusely sweating or mumbling.
d. Keep one or both hands in pockets at all times.

3. Suspicious Equipment
a. Suitcase, shoulder/handbag, back pack.
b. Electrical wires, switches, metal or electronic apparatus protruding from back or clothing.

4. Suspicious Vehicle
a. Improvised or mismatched vehicle number plates.
b. Parked for a long period in a central location, loading or no park zone.
c. Trunk or rear of the vehicle sags noticeably or is leaking fluid.
d. Electrical wires protruding from dash board.

Feel free to add your own...

Red eyes due to the drugs they are given.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Excuse me, you forgot to mention that they always appear to be Muslims...you're welcome
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by IBBG(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
While I'm in strong support of releasing our girls, wouldn't it embolden the sect to kidnap more citizens and demand for trade since they know they'll be holding us by jugular by doing that. How do we solve the issue without giving them the upper hand?
Quite a conundrum
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by PMBfirstson(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Watch ya big mouth
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Godsonkemz(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
We all need to be security alert. Though nobody pray for such scenario but peradventure it happens, chioma ajunwa wil be my case but if it comes to worse ussen bolt wil b my portion.
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Listen to the truth and be free

http://www.rblworld.tv/
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by musablinkz: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Certainly not Southern muslims.
. No. Not good Muslims rather cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by musablinkz: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Excuse me, you forgot to mention that they always appear to be Muslims...you're welcome
It's so unfortunate cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Suicide Bomber Recognition Guide by daniska3yaro(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Once the Prophet was seated at some place in
Madinah, along with his Companions. During this time a funeral procession passed by. On seeing this, the Prophet stood up. One of his companions remarked that the funeral was that of a Jew. The Prophet replied, "Was he not a humanbeing?" (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim, Sunan An- Nasâ'î)
A disbelieving Bedouin urinated in the mosque,
and the people rushed to beat him. Allah's
Apostle ordered them to leave him alone, let him
finish and pour water over the place where he has passed urine. The Prophet then explained to the Bedouin calmly, "This is a place of worship, in it is the worship of God and the reading of Qur'an."After the Bedouin had left, the Prophet then saidto his companions, " You have been sent to makethings easy (for the people) and you have notbeen sent to make things difficult forthem." (Sahîh Bukhârî, Sahîh Muslim)
This what prophet muhammad said abt Tolerance but our own generation of most of the muslims only embrace violence and not peace,
Ramdeen Kareem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“APC Is Drifting; No Member Is Happy” – Saraki / Sanwo-Olu Visits Dangote Refinery Complex And LFTZ / What Does The South West Offer Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.