Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) (79668 Views)

Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja / NDLEA Intercepts Letter With Heroin In Lagos (Photo) / NDLEA Intercepts Cocaine Concealed In Tins At Lagos Airport (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Folks need to remember so much is out that should be back in before the President finds out!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by mikool007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
me like *WTF* zit ur money
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by justi4jesu(f): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
darlenese:
@ferrying
Was he using a boat

Details please

The money looks delicious grin

Freshly printed 2015 Edition and well packaged...Chaii grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by 400billionman: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
film2:
And he later shared the money with NDLEA boss.... Forget d news

grin grin

Guy, you have been there.

But as dem don declare this one, I no know how far. Nah settlement things lera.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by digitsolution: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seems the guy na wash wash parole. Those bundles of dollars sure look fake to me........
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by incredibleace(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
More

choi see moneyy eehh!!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by tbanj07(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Some folks on here are just saying crap....first thing first, was the man found guilty of any crimes yet before his face and money gets published on the internet? what's NDLEA business with cash flow?

Until he is found guilty of any charges/crimes, I see nothing wrong with a man with 2.1 million dollars when some are moving much more than that with no hassles.

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by cupidhero(m): 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Damn thats a whole lotta money. Wish i was that nigga.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Is NDLEA after drug of money again, Nigeria agency with miss function.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
.................When the lady opened the strong room, the robber that shouted in the ATM room exclaimed SEE MONEY , ‘Eheeeee, Area, Zico give me bags! Give me bags. Come and see money wey we dey look for. .

NO WONDER...

devil GOD go PUNISH you BRUTALY
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nairalanders,dnt be decieved that man wasn't caught by nobody.check the background,u ll notice 'NK',I want to believe he is in the banking hall.Probably in the office of the H.B.O or manager.
I guess he brought in the cash or probably for withdrawal.So He ws snapped to forestall Fraud.

My investigation
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by amanze15(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jesus have mercy, even Bill gates go shout shocked shocked 2 million dollars cash when u no be mayweather, this is a lot of money men grin cheesy am dumbfounded this is crazy if sey him go jam armed robbers for road nko, dirty money I guess cry undecided
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Rubish nes found with that amount so what?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Surejobsng(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
See im face like moi moi wey no done grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Lebee4(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:
when did National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) start playing the role of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

still on the change issue ?
you must be a learner asking such question.
whenever you have uncertainty, try and consult your book.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Lebee4(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
berrystunn:
when did National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) start playing the role of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)

still on the change issue ?
you must be a learner asking such question.
whenever you have uncertainty, try and consult your book.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by katiemadubiko: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=40pt]See how he dey look like say na nollywood poster he dey snap pishur for?

Correct man!!![/size]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by 400billionman: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
mployer:

Rice importers among other large volume importers have been barred from the forex market. They now buy dollar from the black market.

I guess the dollar is for one of them.

Could also be imported dollar.
I mean fake dollar printed overseas cheesy

I dey suspect its fake, it is mint fresh or BDC money.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Ray75(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oh boy see money! But who is this man self, where did he get this hard currency?
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by billyG(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Chai!see money wey i dey look for,if i can lay my hand on quarter of that money i will employ 50 jobless nairalanders i swear!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by megawax8: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
siraj1402:
I beg where pple dey get kind this money?

And the money has confused this young mans English......grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by katiemadubiko: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=40pt]My role model[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
[size=40pt]OVER 4.6BILLION NAIRA[/size]
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by SirLegal(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
When the hammer of the law catches up with you, OYO is your case. kiss
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by architez: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
O M G!!!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by DOKUBOHARAM: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
siraj1402:
I beg where pple dey get kind this money?
just sacrifice two memebers of your.....eat them alive....you will see hw far
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by piicity(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mi o be @all,Anything NDLEA,It is always joined with stealing dear
nma24:
who told you he stole the money? Otibeju
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
The confidence at which the suspect pose before for camera shots is a gud indication that this matter will not see d light of day after this initial gra gra and tweets
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by macville2: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
How i wish that if i tap the picture the money will come raining down on me grin grin
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by tayoxx(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
this na cocaína money I swear
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Liviintainment:
wooowww.. with such an amount i can buy both seun,lalasticlala and nairaland grin grin

Abeg buy me join....
Re: NDLEA Intercepts Man Moving $2.1million To Abuja (exclusive Photos) by LEXYCOM: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob........I claim this money in Jesus name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Ugochukwu Nsofor Chukwukadibia Owner Of The Mansion Where Drugs Were Discovered / Ogun Teacher Caught Sucking Student's Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.