Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland (49354 Views)

Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Chukwutobi: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
God deliver us from destiny wasters!
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Best option, just give these guys space. Me nor dey near them.
They ignore all safety rules and kill innocent people who drive past them.
I doubt anyone prosecutes them.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by onyeguy: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
belloabdulsalam:
Lagos palava... meanwhile I want to send ma shoutout to all my fans for dia luv n sopport... front page tinz

Dancing shoki

What this man saying

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Truckpusher(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
eliment:
It's high time government banned these containers during the day so many life lost already
You're right brother.If you kill someone close to me in this manner ,I'll get a gun trace down the lowlife owner of that shitty company and put bullets to his heads .

These guys don't give a fucck and the Government isn't ready to do anything about it .It's high time Nigerians should learn how to give themselves justice and wait for the consequences and the message should be very very clear,loud and direct.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by demmy0325(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Princehojay(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
I pray for protection on our day in day out ooooooo...............
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by DeMekus: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan did not do much despite the constant accident caused by trailer drivers. He spent more than five years without any policy on safety of these trailers on federal roads.

That government sef
If you don't know what else to say, start whistling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by vislabraye(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:
Jonathan did not do much despite the constant accident caused by trailer drivers. He spent more than five years without any policy on safety of these trailers on federal roads.

That government sef

The blame game continues. I hope you've tokdvthis administration to address the isdue.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by slap1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
The picture says otherwise. It looks like a collision, unless the car was already lying tyres up.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by samegold(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
May God protect us all.
Amen
Men
En
N.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by CHUMZY421(f): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm chukwu zob umu ya o
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by skihacker(m): 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
Always say a prayer before you leave home. Don't ask me why!!!
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by xakakes: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:

That government sef
Are you still blaming that government common I think it's time you move on and start putting the present government to waking up and acting

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by GodblessNig247(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
kodlins:
And that was how my keke collided head on with a trailer yesterday.

Am so glad I survived not without injuries though

Thank God for ur life o

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by carzola(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-0WBlcE8afFs/VZ1b81nzEDI/AAAAAAAABek/mNZdQhlaAnM/s1600/Ceejay..No%257Esir_263781.jpeg[/img]

A reporter of ours sent this photo in just now reporting that a huge pile-up is building inwards Maryland area of lagos as a result of a 40 feet container which fell on a car at Anthony village.

We hope no life is lost....

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-40-feet-container-falls-on-car-in.html
you hope no lies where lost? get your facts right before you report any news... we are tired of assumption news...
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by tellwisdom: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its not even fatal undecided
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by feelingthenigga: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
nawa oh

Ignore APC noise, they have nothing to offer – PDP tells Fayose

http:///oOR4aD
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by southWASTE: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:

That government sef
Your unreasonable and negative obsession with Jonathan will kill you.....I'm sure he was also responsible for your father not using condom that would have spared the world of your miserable existence

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by fxtrader2015: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank God no life was lost.

Hi all, I am Just given an opportunity to work with an european firm. I have passed all their exams and I have been assigned a portfolio of 50,000 euro to manage remotely from here. It is to be increased to 100,000 euro after 5 months . I am a forex trader with 13 years Experience and I can generate at least 30% on any. Capital monthly . With this new opportunity, I will be netting at least 2500 euros monthly or more. I need about 1500 euro to fulfill my own side of the contract. I need someone to lend me and I will pay back. I have People that can guarantee me. I will love to meet anyone willing to help personally so that I can explain better. 09092656220. Thanks in advance.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Johnsinia(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Keneking:

That government sef
U r mentally imbalance. Rejected Slave of the Malus
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by 9jatatafo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good LORD I hope no life was lost. This spate of containers falling in this Lagos is getting out of hand.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by ayoade0505: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
this is becoming worrisome! Government should do something to these reckless trailer drivers
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
belloabdulsalam:
Lagos palava... meanwhile I want to send ma shoutout to all my fans for dia luv n sopport... front page tinz

Dancing shoki

Joining you on the dance floor....

Opening a bottle of chilled Orijin...

What are WE celebrating again please?
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Ajgal10(f): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
God should have mercy On Us...This Afternoon i was Returning from Marina to Festac,i boarded a Mile2 Bus without Knowing It was passing through the Ajegunle Axis.Lo and Behold this Danfo Driver Took one Way From the Marina Bridge Linking Costain and Apapa with all this Trailers and tankers coming through same Route.My heart was in my Mouth with my Body shaking till we Got to Mile2.It was a very Rough Driving and Trip i must say.This Trucks,carelesness,and The Bad Roads are constantly Endagering peoples Lives in this country.Only God can Help Us.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by gibson81(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
fxtrader2015:

Hi all, I am Just given an opportunity to work with an european firm. I have passed all their exams and I have been assigned a portfolio of 50,000 euro to manage remotely from here. It is to be increased to 100,000 euro after 5 months . I am a forex trader with 13 years Experience and I can generate at least 30% on any. Capital monthly . With this new opportunity, I will be netting at least 2500 euros monthly or more. I need about 1500 euro to fulfill my own side of the contract. I need someone to lend me and I will pay back. I have People that can guarantee me. I will love to meet anyone willing to help personally so that I can explain better. 09092656220. Thanks in advance.

. Ode! even in Europe you can hardly earn such money in forex biz, are you learning 19 or what? oga try another style idiot! abeg what is the admin doing try to still allowed this scammer here
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
fxtrader2015:

SMH

AT YOUR AGE?

THIS SCAM DON'T WORK AGAIN...

UPGRADE BROS... LAWD
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Boss13: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ambode we need u
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by TopHand: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
eliment:
It's high time government banned these containers during the day so many life lost already
The main problem is the use of flatbed trucks to carry containers which are secured to the body of the trailer with rope/cables etc every time the lorry turns or drives over a pothole etc the weight container shifts position and the lorry becomes vulnerable, original container carriers have special key locks that secures the container firmly to the body of the trailer, you do have a point because a lot of trailer drivers drive very bad, I don't know what is wrong with them could be drugs and alcohol because common sense and even a child knows that when you are pulling a very heavy load you should cut sharp corners or drive over a dangerously uneven ground
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by mamajaz(f): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
hero10:
hero was here
Here? Doing what? Hope you have washed your dirty face cap before coming?
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
They should help fix our roads abeg. You need to see how these trailers dodge potholes.

God please save your children.
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Neplusultra(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just don't get it again with all this containers falling! Wots wrong?!
Re: PHOTO: 40 Feet Container Falls On Car In Maryland by Idristosin: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
the rate at which dis containers are falling nowadays.....only God can help us....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Govt Warns Residents Against Protests Over Presidential Results / This Was What Really Happened In Plateau State According To The Presidency / Governor Zulum Stopped His Convoy To Collect Credentials Of Youths In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.