Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories (5561 Views)

SOLD Lg G3 32GB 3GB For Sale 40k / *SOLD !!!!!!! * LG G3 For Sale****** UPDATED***** / Very Neat LG G3 With Rugged Armored Case For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 7:53am On Jul 17, 2015
excellence44:

how much n where r u
still new with all accessories n pack available 32gb 60k tnks lagos island
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 7:54am On Jul 17, 2015
available best phone of the year 2014
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 9:28am On Jul 17, 2015
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by iffehayi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abiolanzy:
happy holiday in advance
N40,000 no stories... no time o
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by kazzonline: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2015
iffehayi:
N40,000 no stories... no time o

If the lg g3 is the real deal,then the op has all the time i the world.una go just dey price phone anyhow like say na distress sales.

For a lg g2 sef,ur 40k wont get a mint and frosh one.

1 Like

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by mrdrizzy(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazzonline:

If the lg g3 is the real deal,then the op has all the time i the world.una go just dey price phone anyhow like say na distress sales.

guy chill

everybody has the right to price anything ,it now depends on the seller's choice

fYi the price is goin down theres already a g4,(barely 4days ago i saw a new g3 on dubizzle for 900aed,aed=54.2#last i checked).

Dont tell the seller to wait,

this aint iphone dat price almost doesnt depreciate.

Op. Advise,sell it and sell it fast to whoever puts a price that suits u abit!!!.

40k cant get ya a mint u a mint g2??
Lmao!!
Where do u stay?
My friend and i went to buy a spotless super dope at&t g2 for 32k here in abj karu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 4:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazzonline:

Tnks jare some pple will never learn
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrdrizzy:
guy chill

everybody has the right to price anything ,it now depends on the seller's choice

fYi the price is goin down theres already a g4,(barely 4days ago i saw a new g3 on dubizzle for 900aed,aed=54.2#last i checked).

Op. Advise,sell it and sell it fast to whoever puts a price that suits u abit!!!.

Lmao!!
Where do u stay?
My friend and i went to buy a spotless super dope at&t g2 for 32k here in abj karu

Story for the gods
U need Google to help
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2015
Kip the calls coming Still available
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2015
Slightly negotiable
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by iffehayi(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abiolanzy:
Slightly negotiable
abeg!!! abeg!! abeg! guy u better do well
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by iffehayi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazzonline:

html4.m./uk-used-32gb-lg-g3-iid-818376410

1 Like

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by kazzonline: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrdrizzy:
guy chill

Lmao!!
Where do u stay?

Guy no need for further arguments.the owner of the device has given you the appropraite response.

As for your guy that brought lg g2 for 32k as u said he brought a branded phone.mk e enjoy am wella. Peace

Cheers
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by mrdrizzy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Abiolanzy:

Story for the gods
U need Google to help
lol

story for the supreme gods
u need wikipaedia to help

1 Like

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by mrdrizzy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazzonline:

Guy no need for further arguments.the owner of the device has given you the appropraite response.

As for your guy that brought lg g2 for 32k as u said he brought a branded phone.mk e enjoy am wella. Peace

Cheers
lol this aint argument just conversation btw 2 elite ppl,it happens everyday,ppl mistake conversation to argument

ps branded or not branded fone na fone,same g2 same processor ,same time for update too.

I get why ur laying much emphasis on the price,u use one.
Face it!!! d price is dropping

1 Like

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by dazekid(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2015
iffehayi:

html4.m./uk-used-32gb-lg-g3-iid-818376410

I shall not talk about the price arguments going on in thid thread but I can assure you that the LG G3 in that olx post is a clone. I have personally seen the phone. Use common sense when buying, go on eBay and check prices and determine based on your own discretion if the deal is legit or not.
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by kazzonline: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
mrdrizzy:

lol this aint argument just conversation btw 2 elite ppl,it happens everyday,ppl mistake conversation to argument

ps branded or not branded fone na fone,same g2 same processor ,same time for update too.

I get why ur laying much emphasis on the price,u use one.
Face it!!! d price is dropping

If the price like mk e drop to 20k,yes i use the same device and i wont sell mine for anything less than 65k tbis period.if price e nor gree,i go use my phone till wen the phone tell me say e nor work again,but there again i am not selling.

The fact that the price of lg g3 is fallin doesnt mean any sensible person shld price a 32gb version for 40k.

So whether na argument or conversation,na u graduate with enlish and liguistics so na u sabi that one.

Yes on the issue of a branded lg g2,i know why i laid emphasis on it,yes they gat the samw internals and externals.but you would ner enjoy the branded version of a phone as the international version in nigeria.

Enough said!!
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by iffehayi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazzonline:

If the price like mk e drop to 20k,yes i use the same device and i wont sell mine for anything less than 65k tbis period.if price e nor gree,i go use my phone till wen the phone tell me say e nor work again,but there again i am not selling.

The fact that the price of lg g3 is fallin doesnt mean any sensible person shld price a 32gb version for 40k.

So whether na argument or conversation,na u graduate with enlish and liguistics so na u sabi that one.

Yes on the issue of a branded lg g2,i know why i laid emphasis on it,yes they gat the samw internals and externals.but you would ner enjoy the branded version of a phone as the international version in nigeria.

Enough said!!
Oya no vex, dey use your phone. Abeg I no force you sell to me, I just tell you watin I go pay. You like quarrel pass fight o.

1 Like

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by mrdrizzy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2015
kazzonline:

Enough said!!
lol
whatever mate!!

Its called pricing,i cant remember the op saying "fixed price"

or do u go to market and u dont price?

Ive seen ppl here on NL price a 32gb iphone 5s for 40k
lol

its only the business of the seller to speak not anyone else,that is called

MARKET SPOILING!!

Case closed!!!
No mor derailing
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by mrdrizzy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2015
iffehayi:
Oya no vex, dey use your phone. Abeg I no force you sell to me, I just tell you watin I go pay. You like quarrel pass fight o.
lmao
lol boss the thing sef tire me!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Ebenezerk2: 12:12am On Jul 18, 2015
Swap with iPhone 5?
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
Swap with iPhone 5?
No swapping Tnks
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 6:46am On Jul 18, 2015
Available
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
on
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
SA
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 3:25am On Jul 19, 2015
happySunday
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2015
with accessories n pack available
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by GogetterMD(m): 7:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Abiolanzy:
with accessories n pack available
Bros, is it the international version?
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2015
GogetterMD:
let me check
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2015
GogetterMD:
let me check
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 9:23am On Jul 19, 2015
mint new n scratch less
Re: ~~SOLD ~~LG G3~~With Complete Pack&accesories by Abiolanzy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
sa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guide To Unlock Alcatel Modem, Unlock Code Nck Code / I Make Lithium Ion Batteries For Solar And Inverter Systems / JBL Go 2 Bluetooth Speakers Original 6500 available in All colours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.