Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle (1234 Views)

Share The Most Hilarious Questions Your Child Has Ever Asked U. / Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / 5 Impacts Of Cartoons On Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Since i joined nairaland a few weeks ago,i have suddenly become addicted to it in such a way that i am always online even at night but i have learned alot of things which would be too long to type.But most importantly i have learned to relate with people because i am mostly quiet offline and so this forum has boosted my confidence level.Am also temperamental which makes people think otherwise of me,after learning about how to control my feelings upon reading a thread dealing with anger issues,i now feel secured and i have become very creative.

feel free to add yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by madridguy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
BRB
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by INTROVERT(f): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
Hmmm
Still thinking about it...sweetie,just spill it cos it's a free world... smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I will comment in the fullness of time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Having been here actively for two missionary journeys (2007-2013) (2013-present) the only positive thing nairaland has given me is... grin grin grin Seriously though, I've learned a lot and I've made many friends (Awon weyrey wink, scent HQ, Satürn dë wink etc) You guys are the best. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nairaland?

Keeps me super informed. . cool
Have made really nice friends from here kiss
Learn new words undecided
Here acts as some kinda comic relief grin
Keeps me busy on an idle day.. smiley

More to come...
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nairaland?

More to come...
That is good to know,what about the bashings from some peeps smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Nairaland?

More to come...
That is good to know,what about the bashings from some peeps smiley smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
That is good to know,what about the bashings from some peeps smiley smiley
Bashing? I really don't care.. Once I see my conversation with someone is degenerating to bashing, I ignore totally because I don't have even a single line of insult to tender.. embarassed

Besides I see it as silly exchanging words with someone you don't know, what's the need

I also take things lightly so I really don't get angry often...
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by PenAndPaper: 7:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Yeah I am addicted to nairaland. Over the years it has been a very good place to source information, informal and formal. Sometimes,I come here further inform most decisions I make as I can meet person(s) with first hand experience which can be a very vital arsenal in moulding my decision.

Secondly, nairaland give me my most needed comic relief in the very serious world am plunged in. You need to see me sometimes laughing heartily at some posts... Nigerians are weyreys, little wonder we are known as one of the happiest people on the planet.
Nairaland has taken me to places I have never been to. Though I hate moving around, I fit form small like person wey sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by yorubadelta(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Nairaland is addictive I swear..

Learnt so much from this forum.. oga Seun, I hail. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Bashing? I really don't care.. Once I see my conversation with someone is degenerating to bashing, I ignore totally because I don't have even a single line of insult to tender.. embarassed

Besides I see it as silly exchanging words with someone you don't know, what's the need

I also take things lightly so I really don't get angry often...
Yeah some people are just too troublesome smiley all i have to do is just too laugh at all they say cos i know they are only seeking attention.But i would like to know why some ladies tend to be dishonest about some issues grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by efemenaslectura: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Any time i log in to nl I'm always like ewolatunrigbo o grin

Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:

hehehe cheesy are you speaking swahili cos i need an interpreter smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:

hehehe grin are you speaking swahili cos i need an imterpreter smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2015
efemenaslectura:

hehehe grin are you speaking swahili cos i need an interpreter smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by efemenaslectura: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2015
kennboiy:
hehehe grin are you speaking swahili cos i need an interpreter smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
It means what craziness do we have again this time grin
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by Richy4(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
After working super hard in the day
i will come back home to Naira land just to read funny post from my country men and women.

Though i find it offensive when some are really rude to others
Re: Guys And Ladies Share The Positive Impacts Of Nairaland On Your Lifestyle by kennboiy(m): 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Richy4:
After working super hard in the day
i will come back home to Naira land just to read funny post from my country men and women.

Though i find it offensive when some are really rude to others
Yeah dat is the naija style of doing things.

(1) (Reply)

Only Boy Who Survived An Accident On The Way To Lagos Needs To Be Identified / You Reduce Marital Problems By 50% If You Marry From Your Town — Simoyan / I'm Back With Another Wahala.... Please I Need Your Input...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.