Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

No Love Can Be Like That Of The Father - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / No Love Can Be Like That Of The Father (776 Views)

Some Days Are Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Love Can Be Like That Of The Father by omeizah(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2006
Hi,I'm sorry to border u but it's urgent. I've a friend coming from far and needs a place to stay since he'll be around, so i've indicated your house. Pls receive and love him. , His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth. He is already at the door knocking. Say this slowly, Jesus i love u and i need u. Clean my heart with your blood and make it pure. Send this to your friends and people special to you. You will experience a wonderful miracle before the end of this month because you are annoucing Jesus to your friends
Re: No Love Can Be Like That Of The Father by iice(f): 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2006
I thought this had something to do with a natural father.

(1) (Reply)

Seeing and Rain / Agwala M Maka Anyanwu / Sad Little Emo Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.