Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo (15373 Views)

"Why Igbo Man Can Never Be Nigeria’s President" – Junaid Mohammed / An Igbo Man Can Only Be President Of Nigeria If He Joins APC - Orji Kalu / Look At What Police Men Do (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Francis5: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Manufactured in INDIA...Redesigned in ANAMBRA

This Commercial Tricycle (Keke Napep) was redesigned by an ANAMBRA Mechanic called Chukwunweike from Nkpor in Anambra State. We are really innovative. Kudos to Ndigbo

https://www.facebook.com/AnambraOnline?fref=photo

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by temitemi1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Great one!

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by nikkiking(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nobody be born baby grin grin
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by tinuolababy(f): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by xmich(m): 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anambra kwenu

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Edigrows: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
cool
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by DaBullIT(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
So

Tell me what the function of reconstruction is?

We are saying build your own let it run on Palm oil
. Don't come and use soup water to pack our bread and chop grin

7 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
And this same guy, if given enough motivation can establish an assembly plant for his brand of "tricycles"
This has four wheels even, giving it better balance amd stability.
Let's hope someone invests in this guy's idea.

5 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
See what a Fulani genius from Sokoto designed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqx-xKGeDCA

https://www.nairaland.com/2069676/meet-jelani-aliyu-nigerian-genius

The Chevrolet Volt, an innovative electric car, among others.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by freedom96: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulani mafia m feeling u grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by toprealman: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
THE love-vendor MY RIDE GUY MUST BE ENVIOUS...LOL
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Udmaster(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Francis5: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Duh! Aliyu works abroad and he is the only Fulani man in the world who has done something meaningful globally, unlike 100s of 1000s of Igbos and Yorubas abroad. The Anambra man is a local mechanic in Nigeria. So why not show me what Hausa Fulani local mechanics have designed in Nigeria. BTW, Aliyu can also work for Innoson Motors (an Igbo company grin grin grin)

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:

[s]Duh! Aliyu works abroad and he is the only Fulani man in the world who has done something meaningful globally, unlike 100s of 1000s of Igbos and Yorubas abroad. The Anambra man is a local mechanic in Nigeria. So why not show me what Hausa Fulani local mechanics have designed in Nigeria.[/s]

You should have watched the video. He was sponsored to study abroad after his ingenuity was spotted, and he was immediately employed by GM due to his intellectual excellence. Fabrications of this kind litter mechanic garages all over Nigeria so this is nothing more than another lame chestbeating exercise which was dead on arrival.

If he was to work in Nigeria, he would work at the world class Peugeot Automobile facility in Kaduna producing vehicles like the cutting edge Peugeot 301 and 805, not in a glorified body shop in Nnewi coupling pre-manufactured vehicles from China.

Hide your head in shame instead of trying to justify your glorification of an ordinary panel beater.

Modified keke napep... really? grin grin

21 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
beautiful, a standing ovation for him...

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by richybanky(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wow, dats good

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
I prefer this type of keke it has balance and stability than the three wheel keke BTW what is that nomadic guy trying so hard to derail this thread

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by oladapolif: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:

Duh! Aliyu works abroad and he is the only Fulani man in the world who has done something meaningful globally, unlike 100s of 1000s of Igbos and Yorubas abroad. The Anambra man is a local mechanic in Nigeria. So why not show me what Hausa Fulani local mechanics have designed in Nigeria. BTW, Aliyu can also work for Innoson Motors (an Igbo company grin grin grin)

idiot, do you know what GM Motors means? Olofo, he is employed by GM... u think say na beans abi?

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by ahaz: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:

the Fulanis re displaying there talent in jos and other middlebelt states

8 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Justjyde(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Funny people. See the bigger picture. The smart Fulani man can not be his best in Nigeria. Now, that is the problem!! When is the smart Fulani man going to work with the creative Igbo man to make Nigeria a place where our children can be their best?

Just keep this up. See how far it gets your tiny clan. Your bickering remind me of my neighbour's kids fighting over who's family jalopy is faster... Really!!??

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Justjyde:
Funny people. See the bigger picture. The smart Fulani man can not be his best in Nigeria. Now, that is the problem!! When is the smart Fulani man going to work with the creative Igbo man to make Nigeria a place where our children can be their best?

Just keep this up. See how far it gets your tiny clan. Your bickering remind me of my neighbour's kids fighting over who's family jalopy is faster... Really!!??

Some Igbos have dedicated their entire lives to hating the North, we will not stop giving them reasons to hate. The fact is we are already in synergy with the best minds in this country (the boards of Dangote are mostly filled with southerners and expats) so that is hardly a problem.

4 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Hitter(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
I consider this a breach in Nairaland's Updated Rule 2! undecided

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by lazsnaira(m): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

You should have watched the video. He was sponsored to study abroad after his ingenuity was spotted, and he was immediately employed by GM due to his intellectual excellence. Fabrications of this kind litter mechanic garages all over Nigeria so this is nothing more than another lame chestbeating exercise which was dead on arrival.

If he was to work in Nigeria, he would work at the world class Peugeot Automobile facility in Kaduna producing vehicles like the cutting edge Peugeot 301 and 805, not in a glorified body shop in Nnewi coupling pre-manufactured vehicles from China.

Hide your head in shame instead of trying to justify your glorification of an ordinary panel beater.

Modified keke napep... really? grin grin

Don't allow frustration take away your sanity.
You're not alone on the hardship train but allowing
it to affect you mentally will leave you in lonesome
corner of a mental institution.
Think of something positive to do with your life.
Start with smiles to people & little little shows of
love.
Life is really short, don't spend yours in hateful
sadness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Francis5: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Some Igbos have dedicated their entire lives to hating the North, we will not stop giving them reasons to hate. The fact is we are already in synergy with the best minds in this country (the boards of Dangote are mostly filled with southerners and expats) so that is hardly a problem.

You are the one who is hateful and envious. This topic had nothing to with Fulani until your first post. Aliyu is the only Fulani you can boast of. Prove me wrong

15 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:

You are the one who is hateful and envious. This topic had nothing to with Fulani until your first post. Aliyu is the only Fulani you can boast of. Prove me wrong

Check the sugar in your cupboard or the bag of rice/spaghetti/flour or even the cement in the walls around you and you'll see the proud name of our son Aliko Dangote, the richest African on the planet. Another H/F named Dr. Abdulsamad Rabiu is on the Forbes list as well.

Don't hate.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by fulanimafia: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
lazsnaira:

[s]Don't allow frustration take away your sanity.
You're not alone on the hardship train but allowing
it to affect you mentally will leave you in lonesome
corner of a mental institution.
Think of something positive to do with your life.
Start with smiles to people & little little shows of
love.
Life is really short, don't spend yours in hateful
sadness.[/s]

Lol @ frustration. You're on your own.

1 Like

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Francis5:

You are not the one Chesbeating here. Bob Boniface is the designer of Chevrolet volt, not aliyu. Typical of Aboki, he rushed and took pic with the car, lol! https://www.linkedin.com/pub/bob-boniface/5/498/537

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Volt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYttJ4Dtt2Y

11 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why don't u guys do your own so that u will be known for it instead of saying the Igbo has done this, the fulani has done that......one tin u shld knw is that all tribes, race or whatever have their own genius, if nt the negligence of our govt we will be counting a lot of them nw.....so instead of saying ur tribesman did this, just say a Nigerian or African did it, at least to tell the world that Nigerians or blacks are not as dumb as they think.

3 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Eshinwaju: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Fulaniman......forget these Biafra goats a beg...... grin.....a useless bunch of ignorant dogs.....shouting about a modified keke maruwa......just melted steel, ironed...and painted over....the great biafran invention...... cheesy cheesy
Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Check the sugar in your cupboard or the bag of rice/spaghetti/flour or even the cement in the walls around you and you'll see the proud name of our son Aliko Dangote, the richest African on the planet. Another H/F named Dr. Abdulsamad Rabiu is on the Forbes list as well.

Don't hate.

Dangote is Hausa, not Fulani.

2 Likes

Re: See What An Igbo Man Can Do? Photo by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
Eshinwaju:

Fulaniman......forget these Biafra goats a beg...... grin.....a useless bunch of ignorant dogs.....shouting about a modified keke maruwa......just melted ironed...and painted over....the great biafran invention...... cheesy cheesy

Designing a car as an Employee for corporate America. I guess it's a big deal for some people.

I prefer founding and running an IT company designed to cater to a large customer base, and then selling it for a cool $1 billion to Apple myself.

Different strokes. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update Of Igbo Traders/yoruba Hudlums And Agberos / How Nigerian Government's Bad Precedent Emboldened Sunday Igboho, Others / Our Growth Projections Contradict That Of Nigerian Government – IMF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.