Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,799 members, 7,798,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Get Trained, Before Investing! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Trained, Before Investing! (360 Views)

I Have Trained Five Graduates With Proceeds From Roasted Yam Business - Woman / What You Need To Know Before Investing Your Money In Bitcoin / Why You Need A Property Manager Before Investing In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Trained, Before Investing! by growcatfish: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Training empowers people to realize their dreams and improve their lives.”
-TAO

While it is very true that poultry and fish farming are lucrative business ventures, it is equally true that many have lost their hard earned money to the pit-falls of these businesses. This is mainly because they lack the requisite training and experience before venturing into these businesses.

“If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend six hours sharpening my axe”
-Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln was on point in his famous quote above. For you not to be strained in executing any business venture, prior preparation through proper training cannot be over emphasized.

That’s why Animal Care Services Konsult Nigeria Limited (www.animalcare-ng.com) with over 35 years of experience in Poultry and fish industry established a professional and government approved training institute where we teach participants easy to understand tips in the art and science of modern poultry and fish production and management.

Our target audience are prospective investors in poultry and fish farming, owners of small/medium scale farms, farm managers/supervisors, retirees and those planning for retirement vocations with peace of mind in poultry and fish farming and interested members of the public.
Our training scope is such that exposes the participants to the science and art of a successful poultry and aquaculture farming with bottom to top approaches, so that the participants who have little or no knowledge would be able to acquire enough skills to start and sustain their businesses and of course with long term back-up services from us.
You can avail yourself or someone close to you the opportunity to be trained in the art and science of successful poultry and fish farming by attending any of our upcoming training

We believe, a candle losses nothing by lighting other candles.

Animal Care...working for Animal Health and Production

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Post That Should Never Die Down On Nairaland / Pms Deal / Affordable, Quality Designs And Printing For Your Companies, Business &indivuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.