Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Blog Or Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog Or Website (741 Views)

Blog Or Vlog Which Is The Best Option For Your E-business In Nigeria. / How To Make Money From Your Blog Or Website Without Advertisments / How To Get Active Returning Visitors To Your Blog Or Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Or Website by Iamhoypete(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Which is more advisable and more eaiser to set up, is it a blog or a website.
In term on earning as well which is more advisable to go for btw the two, Please help me out.
Re: Blog Or Website by Donald3d(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Iamhoypete:
Which is more advisable and more eaiser to set up, is it a blog or a website.
In term on earning as well which is more advisable to go for btw the two, Please help me out.
Well from experience a blog is easier to build and monetizing is also easier ,but it all depends on the features you want the site to have,well you can also add more features to the blog with plugins,extensions,themes etc ,but to achieve that ,the blog has to be selfhosted to allow for easy customization,a blog hosted on wordpress for example will not allow you to install plugins and extensions there by restricting expandability ,there is however a solution which is to upgrade from a free plan to a paid plan.In summary it all depends on you and the features u want the site to have but all in all I will advice you go for a selfhosted blog.I can help you with the blog or website whichever you choose ,here is my number 08182346055 cheers
Re: Blog Or Website by Iamhoypete(m): 12:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks man. Do u've any idea how much i can get a self hosted blog, just wanna start this whole blogging thing.
Donald3d:
Well from experience a blog is easier to build and monetizing is also easier ,but it all depends on the features you want the site to have,well you can also add more features to the blog with plugins,extensions,themes etc ,but to achieve that ,the blog has to be selfhosted to allow for easy customization,a blog hosted on wordpress for example will not allow you to install plugins and extensions there by restricting expandability ,there is however a solution which is to upgrade from a free plan to a paid plan.In summary it all depends on you and the features u want the site to have but all in all I will advice you go for a selfhosted blog.I can help you with the blog or website whichever you choose ,here is my number 08182346055 cheers
Re: Blog Or Website by Donald3d(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2015
Iamhoypete:
Thanks man. Do u've any idea how much i can get a self hosted blog, just wanna start this whole blogging thing.
as I said I help people create blogs and the price for the self hosted blog will depend on how many months , or years subscription u will like to be activated for the hosting ,I hope u grab ?,I will like to do buisness with u *winks* but if u want to do it on your own I will still put u through , any further questions sir ? Hw many months hosting plan will u like to activate
Re: Blog Or Website by Iamhoypete(m): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2015
I just wanna setup a blog myself and know it's truely my handiwork thats why i'm enquring frm you, 4 months for a start , how much will it cost me
Donald3d:
as I said I help people create blogs and the price for the self hosted blog will depend on how many months , or years subscription u will like to be activated for the hosting ,I hope u grab ?,I will like to do buisness with u *winks* but if u want to do it on your own I will still put u through , any further questions sir ? Hw many months hosting plan will u like to activate
Re: Blog Or Website by Donald3d(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2015
Iamhoypete:
I just wanna setup a blog myself and know it's truely my handiwork thats why i'm enquring frm you, 4 months for a start , how much will it cost me
that should be around 40 dollars if you want full features unlimited bandwith,space etc but usually all this hosting copanies don't put values like "4 months" ,what u will see is 1 month , 6 months , 1 year etc
Re: Blog Or Website by Iamhoypete(m): 5:27am On Jul 09, 2015
I had love u to put me through on somethings as well, would contact u
Donald3d:
that should be around 40 dollars if you want full features unlimited bandwith,space etc but usually all this hosting copanies don't put values like "4 months" ,what u will see is 1 month , 6 months , 1 year etc
Re: Blog Or Website by Donald3d(m): 5:41am On Jul 09, 2015
Iamhoypete:
I had love u to put me through on somethings as well, would contact u
Alright ,here is my number 08182346055
Re: Blog Or Website by Hardheolar(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Iamhoypete:
visit startbloggingonline.com to get a well explanatory details and step by step information on the essentials of blogging.

(1) (Reply)

Signup For Ad5ve If Google Adsense Is Refusing Your Blog Or Website / / @viviangist, Your Site Is Having Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.