Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics (2917 Views)

5 Factors To Consider Before You Compete With A Trailer On The Road. / Restroom On Buses? Share Your Experience On Long Distance Night Buses. / Beautiful Nature Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba : Why You Should Consider Touring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2015
So your partner travels abroad and proposes. Would you ever consider long distance wedding ceremony and marriage?

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 4:17am On Jul 09, 2015
we call these desperation.. my crush I see you ...husband truly dey scarce

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Panshow(m): 4:28am On Jul 09, 2015
Is she marrying the picture or a human being?.
This is weird and crazy.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2015
wonder no dey seize...she no fit wait?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by deniyor: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2015
That's probably what works with their budget. It costs a lot to travel back and forth. And who knows, it might be done for immigration purposes.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 4:45am On Jul 09, 2015
if na package nothing do dem. make OP share dem real wedding later. Naija no dey sleep we learn dat from senate president.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by waxyung(m): 4:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Are dey doin wedding burial?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by tpiander: 6:58am On Jul 09, 2015
all this for nairaland, smh.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
Lol Nigerians, answering a question with questions grin I'm guessing her friends and family supported this idea so some folks might actually not oppose to this. I'm just curious to know how this is considered legal?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by yorubadelta(f): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2015
Are these people ok.. Lol

The money they used to do dis wedding, isn't it enough for the man's flight ticket to sign court documents with her in flesh undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

Are these people ok.. Lol
The money they used to do dis wedding, isn't it enough for the man's flight ticket to sign court documents with her in flesh undecided

He might not have the right documentation to return.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by yorubadelta(f): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
fajigirl:

He might not have the right documentation to return.

Meaning that she's gonna c.op.ulate the marriage with his pix tongue
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 9:16am On Jul 09, 2015
yorubadelta:

Meaning that she's gonna c.op.ulate the marriage with his pix tongue

Thank God for advances in technology grin wink smiley
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by justwise(m): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Nope, i wouldn't even try that...have to be with her physically
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Lexusgs430: 3:48am On Jul 10, 2015
If a man does not deem his marriage important enough to attend, it shows what relevance or importance he has for the marriage institution!!!
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 4:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:
If a man does not deem his marriage important enough to attend, it shows what relevance or importance he has for the marriage institution!!!

Very true point but one can also look at it the other way i.e. he is so committed to his woman that even distance or circumstance will not stop him getting married to her.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Lexusgs430: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

Very true point but one can also look at it the other way i.e. he is so committed to his woman that even distance or circumstance will not stop him getting married to her.

I agree with your point. Assuming he is illegal in another country, what type of foundation is that for the marriage and the Family ?
Always best the horse leads and the cart follows!!!
NB: My assumption!!!!
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 6:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I agree with your point. Assuming he is illegal in another country, what type of foundation is that for the marriage and the Family ?
Always best the horse leads and the cart follows!!!
NB: My assumption!!!!

Personally, I think it is an embarrassment to have an elaborate wedding with a photograph! The decision to get married to a husband abroad is personal and not unheard of but to get dressed, your family to get dressed, spend money, dance and eat with a photograph Is it the wedding that is that important or the marriage? I think it shows misplaced priorities and desperation.
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Lexusgs430: 7:31am On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

Personally, I think it is an embarrassment to have an elaborate wedding with a photograph! The decision to get married to a husband abroad is personal and not unheard of but to get dressed, your family to get dressed, spend money, dance and eat with a photograph Is it the wedding that is that important or the marriage? I think it shows misplaced priorities and desperation.

I promise when we get married, it would me in person, has opposed to my photograph!!!
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 7:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Lexusgs430:

I promise when we get married, it would me in person, has opposed to my photograph!!!

Okkkkk will the proposal be by audio or Skype? grin
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by zeezahbee(f): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:
Nope, i wouldn't even try that...have to be with her physically
Oya come make we marry. I no get visa to naija cry
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by sobastical: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2015
zeezahbee:

Chai. .. na so he easy? NL ladies sef. Mr justwise I dey suspect you sef
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by justwise(m): 9:36am On Jul 10, 2015
zeezahbee:

grin grin grin get deported to the UK then
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:

[/b]
grin grin grin get deported to the UK then
it is one thing to be rejected and another thing for the guy to be making moves on a girl on my post! angry blistering barnacles knuckle-headed cocopops
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Moana(f): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Jaybee3 lets do our own embarassed
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 11:09am On Jul 10, 2015
Moana:
Jaybee3 lets do our own embarassed

Oya na....let's go there kiss kiss kiss
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by justwise(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:
it is one thing to be rejected and another thing for the guy to be making moves on a girl on my post! angry blistering barnacles knuckle-headed cocopops
grin grin grin who is rejecting who here? You are a character grin
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Lexusgs430: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

Okkkkk will the proposal be by audio or Skype? grin

I would go one or two further, BBM or WhatsApp!!!!
Thanx 4 ur GSOH. Lol
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by fajigirl(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2015
justwise:

grin grin grin who is rejecting who here? You are a character grin

Still waiting for your pics... kiss

To the floor: I just finished watching Bridget Jones diary at the office. Any other movie you would recommend? Didn't know you can watch full movies on YouTube! lol
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by jaybee3(m): 11:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Hi Adufetoposh

why are you lurking?

You dey eye Mr Justwise?
Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
jaybee3:
Hi Adufetoposh

why are you lurking?

You dey eye Mr Justwise?
smiley just wondering what sort of desperation will make a woman get married to a portrait

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Consider Long Distance Wedding Ceremony And Marriage? Check Pics by justwise(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2015
fajigirl:

Still waiting for your pics... kiss

To the floor: I just finished watching Bridget Jones diary at the office. Any other movie you would recommend? Didn't know you can watch full movies on YouTube! lol

50 shades of grey grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Usa,homeless Capital Of The World / Let’s Talk Mexico | “Cabo” Me Crazy! / Any Nigerian In Kuwait?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.