Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? (1874 Views)

10 Signs She’s Truly In Love With You. / Is He Truly In Love With Me? Signs Your Guy Is Wild About You / I Am Deeply And Truly In LOVE But, !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by wenurmine(f): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2006
How Do I Know If A Guy Is Really In Love

Please. Nairalanders, how can you possibly tell if a guy really loves you. am so confused to the extent that when a guy tells me how much he loves me i get so scared, I can't trust men any longer because of past experieces. what can I do, how do i know if a guy is really serious about me?
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by whitelexi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
its impossible to tell when a man's in luv or not, u will only get confused and fall into the wrong hands again and again. The best way around it is to ignore the fact that they are interested in u, look into ur own heart, do u think u can actually make out something nice with such a person? Do u think it can work out in anyway, what are the attributes about him that u like, things of the heart only, if u look at the physical u will be decieved.
Bottomline is that it should come from ur perspective, not from the guy chasing u around cos at the end of the day, he'll brand u loose and even recommend u to his friends for quick results grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by wenurmine(f): 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2006
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]its impossible to tell when a man's in love or not,  u will only get confused and fall into the wrong hands again and again. The best way around it is to ignore the fact that they are interested in u, look into your own heart,  do u think u can actually make out something nice with such a person? Do u think it can work out in anyway,  what are the attributes about him that u like, things of the heart only, if u look at the physical u will be decieved.
Bottomline is that it should come from your perspective, not from the guy chasing u around because at the end of the day, he'll brand u loose and even recommend u to his friends for quick results 

thanks alot
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by HumanPsycho(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2015
Why should you get heartbeats at a person professing to Love you. The issues concerning love, infatuation & lust can easily be decoded if the air is cleared with decisive questions people avoid to ask themselves and an intending partner, what is the end result of the relationship? If it is for life partnership, taking steps in that direction should help. Furthermore, evaluating his values should get you candid results, is he the Authentic type?, Does he have a spiritual value?, is he open to discussions with you about defining the relationship? A GENUINE MAN DOESN'T GIVE HIS HEART, HE GIVES HIS MIND, ENERGY AND TIME.
Finally, I think the problem with girls, women or ladies in this category is often times they also don't want a serious minded man, but act they do, hoping to retain the fun of the moment while it lasts- this in itself is deciet and manipulation. Nontheless, two serious minded individuals will align their values and naturally do the above instinctively.
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by HumanPsycho(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2015
FYI You can visit this link to hear from my fellows its a promising article. https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/getting-back-out-there/201504/10-things-you-need-know-about-real-love
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by sinaj(f): 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2015
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by emsheddy(m): 1:14am On Apr 24, 2015
well dear, I can not tell u in a list, how to know when a guy loves u. but I do believe that the signs r always there for u to see. a guy who really loves u will show u he loves u rather than saying it only. The truth is no matter how a guy tends to want to fake love, one will certainly see a few signs giving him away. it's just that most times peeps get carried away with the whole love thing that they blind themselves to these signs. plz do not be afraid to love again because no relationship is a waste of time. If it didn't give u what u want, it shows u what u do not want.
Re: How To Know Whether A Guy Is Truly In Love? by sinizia: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2015
No particular way of knowing. You'll just know. His actions will convince you.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Get Over My Ex---Help! / Is It Wrong To Marry Your Best Friend? / Odiaero Ask, At What Age Is Best For A Guy To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.