Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? (38674 Views)

Should I Ask My Boss To Sack An Incompetent Employee? / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Mtn Call Centre Job In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
OMG - these answers are crazy... I mean - does anyone in this video actually say "No" shocked shocked shocked

“If God says I should, I would!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOsKibvi6XM

Nigerians must be really desperate to get a job out there... but if this is the case, then it raises a serious question about getting a job in Nigeria - should you sleep with the boss to get one?!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2015
My question is, will your jobless _sexmate (BF/GF) get you job? Answer is NO! So why not channel your resources toward profitable direction by abandoning the jobless BF/GF and let that CEO have his/her way? #MyPersonalOpinion

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by donholy28(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
all the ladies will say no...but #inthefulnessoftime...dem go do am modified: Nairaland girls think that only girls are d object of discussion... this question can also apply to men as na our own worse pass...what if our boss turns out to be g*y...and we have relentlessly searched for jobs...will we allow d ingrate to have his way with us?. guys over to u.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by DIMZAL(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2015
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by no2fuks(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2015
and we say HYFR

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Vision4God: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Lord have mercy on ds generation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2015
donholy28:
all the ladies will say no...but #inthefulnessoftime...dem go do am

i thought the same ... except even they said YES! grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Kingbilo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
If there's one thing I learned in this life it's that morality is just a secondary principle human beings use for show.. Don't let anyone tell you that you must die by any law. All laws are arbitrary.

When a human being sees that he/she must cross certain boundaries for survival they will.

The major question is not what your moral compass says but how much you value what you will gain.. WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER SURVIVAL OR NEEDS

In short, everyone has a price. Everyone.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Sweetcollins: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Wats der!
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by igbsam(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
grin
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Bonapart(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sex: the primary tool the devil uses to covey people to hell
You where warned...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
I the job pays over $10k per month and my boss has a 44DD cups and 50inch Booty-- heck yea.. even for promotions grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
forget morality, it doesn't pay bills

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by davidayn(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
As a man I will do it happily

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by steppin: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
My question is, will your jobless _sexmate (BF/GF) get you job? Answer is NO! So why not channel your resources toward profitable direction by abandoning the jobless BF/GF and let that CEO have his/her way? #MyPersonalOpinion
Olosho in the wrong gender!

7 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by saasala(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
I will fvck the hell outa her, whether I get the job afterwards or not is non of my business...The last time I checked, I am a man, and a man would sleep with a woman whether job dey abi e no dey

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Equiano: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
I rather sell gala on d streets than sex for a job. Am not that deluded

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by kamez(m): 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
as a guy ,of course I will. but under these conditions.

1, its got to be a really high paying job

2. the lady in question must be single.

haaa I will nack the kpekus without mercy.

just call it an added incentive attached to the job

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by teewhydope(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
SureSure grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Aspireahead(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
morality won't feed you or pay your bills. if it is not illegal why not?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Jeromejnr(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
The whole world has gone nuts undecided

8 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by IlekeHD: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol! cheesy
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by kilode100(f): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why not? I fit even born for am to secure my position for life.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by adedayourt(m): 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Vision4God:
Lord have mercy on ds generation.

amen cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by UnknownT: 2:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
With a female boss, YES!!!!!
With a male boss, Holy Ghost Fire!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
DIMZAL:
As a man, I will gladly have sex with my Boss for a good job. No loss.
No loss really? But when a lady does it, she loses something? undecided SMH

If anyone ever tries that, then get ready to continue till frustration makes you leave the job...

17 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
heavy temptation.

with God on my side, I will gladly say no.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
Here they are... sex has been mentioned... Nigerians will converge.... but if na anything SEO, web design, IT related... u will not see them

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by klins4213(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
For the ladies...better pikin
Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by adedayourt(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bonapart:
Sex: the primary tool the devil uses to covey people to hell
You where warned...

a powerful tool in the hands of d devil

6 Likes

Re: Can You Have SEX With The BOSS To Get A Job In Nigeria? by sukkot: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
how is the person the boss when you dont have the job yet ?

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Airforce DSSC 2012 Aptitude Test / 15 Jobs That Can Make Your Boyfriend Promiscuous / How I Lost Two Jobs I Needed Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.