Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,146 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Urgent Help Needed (490 Views)

Urgent Help About Blocking Of Facebook Accounts / Need Urgent Help With My Godaddy Domain Registration / Urgent Help To Display Data In Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by Ochiske(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Programmers in the house, I'm faced with two choices to make.

To begin with, I love computing. like I want to become a hardcore programmer/web developer etc.
there's this Aptech 2year professional course (ACCP) that I'd love to do. I'm faced with doing this or starting Computer science in the University. As we all know, Nigerian universities dont really handle computer science well.

Should I start the Aptech programme while still going to school? or Can the ACCP programme be a Substitute for normal B.Sc?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by moski5(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Ochiske:
Programmers in the house, I'm faced with two choices to make.

To begin with, I love computing. like I want to become a hardcore programmer/web developer etc.
there's this Aptech 2year professional course (ACCP) that I'd love to do. I'm faced with doing this or starting Computer science in the University. As we all know, Nigerian universities dont really handle computer science well.

Should I start the Aptech programme while still going to school? or Can the ACCP programme be a Substitute for normal B.Sc?

I think you should do d Aptech first n be exceptionally good yu can get your bsc l8a
Re: Urgent Help Needed by j4sure(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bro start with practical and master it. from there you can even raise money to fund ur education to phd level. my opinion ooooo as a friend

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: Urgent Help Needed by dwebdesign(m): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
moski5:

I think you should do d Aptech first n be exceptionally good yu can get your bsc l8a

RIGHT STEP.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed by fxstory(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
it won't be easy going for the two together. You have to decide going for one of them

(1) (Reply)

If U Have Naija Non Hosted Acct For Sale Hoop In / How Can I Turn Off Video Auto Play On Instagram? / How To Embed Video To Your Blog Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.