Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face (1028 Views)

Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Two Nigerian Gay Men Caught Having MouthAction In A Public Toilet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by rectitude(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
A Florida teenager has admitted taking selfies of her pit bull dog giving her MouthAction after police found pictures on her mobile phone. 18 year old Ashley Miller was charged with two counts of sexual activities involving animals after Bradenton police officers found graphic pictures hidden on her mobile phone.
Miller told the police that she ... Click the link to get the full story and the girl
http://www.fixmeblog.com/a-teenager-arrested-in-u-s-for-having-oral-sex-with-2-face/
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Demmzy15(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Krase dey worry these bloGgers
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Kenndall: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
I didn't see anything about 2-face in this story?
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:

Don't worry he has achieved his aim
Which was to drag traffic into his thread
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by rectitude(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Kenndall:
Read the story in full, you'll get it. There's 2 face in the story.
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by rectitude(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
oseod:

Don't worry he has achieved his aim
Which was to drag traffic into his thread
Read it in full, click on the source, you'll see there's 2 face in the news
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by rectitude(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Krase dey worry these bloGgers
I guess you did not click on the Iink hence you don't understand the story
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Cutehector(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
rectitude:

I guess you did not click on the Iink hence you don't understand the story
click fire
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Superman11(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
click fire

na under age naa
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by Onemansquad(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by flames007(m): 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
so annoying. angry
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by misspicy(f): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
flames007:
See as they are booking space on a yeye thread
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by flames007(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
misspicy:
See as they are booking space on a yeye thread
grin You nko!
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by misspicy(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
flames007:
grin You nko!
I didnt even comment tongue
Re: A Teenager Arrested In U S For Having MouthAction With 2-face by rectitude(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mods please do the needful, this is a front page material

(1) (Reply)

Confession Of A Lady / How To Catch Him If He Is Addicted To Indecent Sites / Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.