Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano (2117 Views)

No Hiding Place For IPOB Members In Anambra – Obiano / Breaking News- Kogi Election Tribunal Relocated From Lokoja To Abuja!!! / Transfer Of Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra: Obiano Lied — Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Surplus90(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano has assured residents of the state that the Boko Haram prisoners who are currently locked up at the Ekwulobia Prison in the Aguata Local Government Area of the state would soon be relocated.
Obiano made the statement on Wednesday, July 8, 2015, after a successful security meeting held with a 7-man delegation from the National Security Adviser (NSA), Sambo Dasuki.
“I want to reassure you that the meeting went very well. The various communities in Anambra, the markets, the car Unions, the churches, our traditional institutions and others made a great point to them that we want this people removed and removed immediately,” Obiano said.
“They have reassured that they will take up our message back to Abuja and that this people will be removed very soon" he added.
The security meeting was attended by traditional rulers, religious leaders, town union executives and market leaders.
http://pulse.ng/local/boko-haram-terrorist-prisoners-to-be-relocated-from-anambra-obiano-id3953770.html

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by omobenluv(f): 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by JustSayYesOkay: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
So why is the state governor feeding into the ignorant paranoia of his people It is safer for the alleged terrorist to be outside Northern area where the reach of their masters is far. Why are the people complaining sef??
Common sense is not so common anymore
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by okpamson15(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why are they keeping these animals in prison? Kill them anytime u get in touch with them kill them all. How i wish i'm in authority there.
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Blakjewelry(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
I wonder how such high profile prisoners transfer information get out to the public

1 Like

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Surplus90(m): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dharniel:
.com
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by tinuolababy(f): 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good move
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by ajepako(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
I hope the guy is not just asking a script sha?

Anyway, Naija will know about the outcome in the 'fullness of time' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Ngozi14: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustSayYesOkay:
So why is the state governor feeding into the ignorant paranoia of his people It is safer for the alleged terrorist to be outside Northern area where the reach of their masters is far. Why are the people complaining sef??
paranoia?....seriously?
are these dogs suppsupposed to be kept alive in d first place?...why then are river state complaining?... arearen't these dogs suppos d to be kept in a maximum security prison?... so d people have lost their right to protest a move by government which they are not comfortable with when it has to do with security?...

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by JustSayYesOkay: 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ngozi14:
paranoia?....seriously?
are these dogs suppsupposed to be kept alive in d first place?...why then are river state complaining?... arearen't these dogs suppos d to be kept in a maximum security prison?... so d people have lost their right to protest a move by government which they are not comfortable with when it has to do with security?...

So people in prison pose a threat to the people of Anambra state o'kwa ya If you people want to complain, let it be about why they have not been tried properly and sentenced. The talk about them being killed after being caught is barbaric and complete codswallop!! Everyone is entitled to a fair trial, that is why civilised people frown at jungle justice, they are no longer in the battle field, these are prisoners of war, and mind you they may still be giving useful information to the authorities in the fight against Boko Haram... So I pray you people to stop thinking with your asses abeg
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by emeka20091: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustSayYesOkay:

So people in prison pose a threat to the people of Anambra state o'kwa ya If you people want to complain, let it be about why they have not been tried properly and sentenced. The talk about them being killed after being caught is barbaric and complete codswallop!! Everyone is entitled to a fair trial, that is why civilised people frown at jungle justice, they are no longer in the battle field, these are prisoners of war, and mind you they may still be giving useful information to the authorities in the fight against Boko Haram... So I pray you people to stop thinking with your asses abeg
why can't u comment without insulting an entire state?... ukwa dagbukwa gi!

3 Likes

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Slynonny(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
Good move.

Pls send them back to their sponsor.

In another thread it was reported that Lamido and his sons has been remanded in Prison for two months pending their bail application in September.

Why remand them in prison when they are guilty?

Why not jail them immediately.

#I_Hate_Mouth_Action.
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by JustSayYesOkay: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
emeka20091:
why can't u comment without insulting an entire state?... ukwa dagbukwa gi!

If you were thinking with your brain you would know that there was no insult in my post...then again what did I expect
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustSayYesOkay:

Take them to your house.

4 Likes

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by mekadinho(f): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Since da demonstration started, tax money no dey enter govt bag again, d only way to stop ds is to arrange a meeting with top security personnels, act some script written and directed by Obiano and his economic and security advisers... I pray d citizens r convinced anyway... States government account r turning red, governors want money nw more dan ever, and tax is just da only way out.... And u expect Obiano not to act movie, when 51 iweka rd dey onitsha... And 1/3 pound rd Aba dey in dasame zone?

1 Like

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by emeka20091: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
obiano should be commended... he hasn't rested since dat stupid move by FG...

1 Like

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by johnmark1234(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustSayYesOkay:
. MUMU.....

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by johnmark1234(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustSayYesOkay:

. ATULU.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by ERODEDEAST(f): 3:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why not settle this ISLAMIST fast so they could meet their 72 Mirage Virgins MohaMAD promised them
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Surplus90(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
johnmark1234:
. ATULU.
understatement
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by ugoogift: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2015
this better be true o...coz d kain support wey dis nnamdi kalu abi kanu and radio Biafra dey gather, I fear o...
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Ngozi14: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2015
ugoogift:
d kain support wey dis nnamdi kalu abi kanu and radio Biafra dey gather...
I noticed it too in my area...sincerely dat radio is having a great effect on peoples psyche...
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by JustSayYesOkay: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
johnmark1234:
. MUMU.....

Surplus90:
understatement

sunnyb0b0:

Take them to your house.

Yeah, I expected this from the many moronic people crying foul over nothing!! Just so you know I am an Igbo man, just that I have a better sense of reasoning, very much unlike the vapid ones displayed by all you ignorant folks who have chosen to listen to a hateful Nnamdi Kalu/Biafra radio station...I pray for the day my people will see past their foolhardiness and have some sense!!!
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by asadike(f): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
Now, thats my governor, not one olodo daura who is a friend to one michelle of west germany. He should send his brothers to west germany and leave biafraland alone.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by JAMANZE: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
Why not move them now. To me, very soon to Nigerian politicians is like 4 year or at fullness of time. Nwanna muru anya there.
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by IlekeHD: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
okpamson15:
Why are they keeping these animals in prison? Kill them anytime u get in touch with them kill them all. How i wish i'm in authority there.

Humanity. Get it.
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by IlekeHD: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
At least boko now know that the SE fear them.
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by okpamson15(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

Humanity. Get it.
did they Know like that,

1 Like

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by southWASTE: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
IlekeHD:
you are a dunce

1 Like

Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by IlekeHD: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Southwest:
you are a dunce

You're a waste.
Re: Terrorist-prisoners To Be Relocated From Anambra – Obiano by Eshinwaju: 6:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
IlekeHD:

grin grin grin grin.....fear fear....and dem want fight biafran war

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akpabio Rattled As INEC Testifies In Court - Eye witness / Warning To Buhary: Touch Another Biafran And See The Zoo Burn / Does Nigeria Have Spies In Other Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.