Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree (752 Views)

I Qualified As A Chartered Accountant With ICAN & ACCA In The Same Diet / He Wants To Abandon His Masters Degree Programme For A Contract Job In Bank. / Advice Needed:a Masters Degree To Aid My 2.2 Or A Life-changing Trip To Italy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree by 2rutalk1: 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2015
Sensible and constructive replies pls. The office is located at VI, Lagos and I live in Festac town. Regards.
Re: Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree by JustSayYesOkay: 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2015
Oga Master's Degree without experience is no better than a BSc. or HND. So if you find a job that has a potential for growth in career and pay, then stop asking and take it ASAP!!! Despise not humble beginnings. That you start with 100k tomorrow doesn't mean you won't make 100M 2moro

1 Like

Re: Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree by 2rutalk1: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
JustSayYesOkay:
Oga Master's Degree without experience is no better than a BSc. or HND. So if you find a job that has a potential for growth in career and pay, then stop asking and take it ASAP!!! Despise not humble beginnings. That you start with 100k tomorrow doesn't mean you won't make 100M 2moro
tanx
Re: Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
You could accept the offer, then find someone who lives on the Island closer to your place of work you could crash with during the week.

I think most organisations who hire in Lagos are on situated on the Island. Use the offer to pay a few bills on your own so you don't depend on others and become a nuisance for simple things like bathing soap, deodorant, etc

But 100k is what most of my friends without a master's degree are earning at their organisations. I guess it doesn't make any difference to employers whether a person has master's or not, they'll often want to pay you what they want or can afford to pay.
Re: Will You Accept 100k Job in Lagos as a Chartered Accountant With Masters Degree by Abimbolaile(f): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Ologbeni shapally! dont worry it would get better...no be wetin Nigeria dey talk na him one person go dey shakara 100k salary

(1) (Reply)

Unlock An Unlimited Amount Of Wealth With The Lucky Dollar / Skill Acquisition/entrepreneurship Is Not A Guarantee For Making Money! / Find Your Passion: How To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.