Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply (4334 Views)

U-connect Is Recruiting OND Upper Credit Graduates For The Position Of Teller / Hnd(upper Credit), Bsc(3rd Class & 2nd Class Lower) Apply... / 3rd Class & Hnd(upper Credit) Graduates Only.. Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Utchry: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
We are currently recruiting for the job position of Tele-marketers for a new generation bank. Please see the criteria below and send your CV to careers@jobsng.net or upload your CV at www.sumeru.com.ng/careers;

DEGREE: HND (UPPER CREDIT) ONLY

If you meet the above criteria you will be called and invited for an interview..

Best Wishes!!!
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by denis217: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Utchry:
We are currently recruiting for the job position of Tele-marketers for a new generation bank. Please see the criteria below and send your CV to careers@jobsng.net or upload your CV at www.sumeru.com.ng/careers;

DEGREE: HND (UPPER CREDIT) ONLY

If you meet the above criteria you will be called and invited for an interview..

Best Wishes!!!
Can B.Sc. apply ?
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Romeozigs: 7:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
denis217:
Can B.Sc. apply ?
comprehension na some ppl problem o.even wen op said HND only.

4 Likes

Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by denis217: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Romeozigs:

You must be sick in the brain. The last time i checked, it wasn't you i directed my question to. obviously you must be high on some cheap drugs.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Romeozigs: 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
denis217:

You must be sick in the brain. The last time i checked, it wasn't you i directed my question to. obviously you must be high on some cheap drugs.

Its clear who d sick one is in the brain.some graduates are jst so daft.u are a typical example.go back n pass ur gst in english n stop disgracing naija graduates.

3 Likes

Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by successnwa(f): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
Please is it nationwide?
Because i reside at the north.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by denis217: 4:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Romeozigs:

Its clear who d sick one is in the brain.some graduates are jst so daft.u are a typical example.go back n pass ur gst in english n stop disgracing naija graduates.
Hahaahaha. I will pretend you didn't just said that because from the look of things, you are the daft person here. A simple question that was not directed to you suddenly catches your attention and response. was that what you learnt in your gst English? If so then I truly pity your down fall. You are already a disgrace to your entire family by this singular display of utter ignorance and stupidity. Clearly, you are the one that needs to go back to school to learn how to apply decorum and decency in your interactions with people.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by kayceeD2(m): 9:27am On Jul 10, 2015
denis217:

Hahaahaha. I will pretend you didn't just said that because from the look of things, you are the daft person here. A simple question that was not directed to you suddenly catches your attention and response. was that what you learnt in your gst English? If so then I truly pity your down fall. You are already a disgrace to your entire family by this singular display of utter ignorance and stupidity. Clearly, you are the one that needs to go back to school to learn how to apply decorum and decency in your interactions with people.
oya make 2 of una go knee down and raise up ur hand.. If i hear pim..uhn

8 Likes

Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Utchry: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2015
denis217:

Can B.Sc. apply ?

HND graduates only
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Utchry: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
successnwa:
Please is it nationwide?
Because i reside at the north.

Just Lagos State...
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Benny4(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Correct!!! cool

Romeozigs:

Easy!!! undecided

denis217:

Oya Na!! cheesy

Romeozigs:

Too Much English!!! shocked

denis217:

Lol You Just Killed Em Convo!!! grin

kayceeD2:

oya make 2 of una go knee down and raise up ur hand.. If i hear pim..uhn

1 Like

Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by jashar(f): 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=Benny4 post=35931462]Correct!!! cool

Easy!!! undecided

Oya Na!! cheesy

Too Much English!!! shocked

Lol You Just Killed Em Convo!!! grin

Continuation
cheesy you no well grin

[/quote/]
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Benny4(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
[quote author=jashar post=35932130][/quote]

Lol, Ma'am help me with d continuation na grin.... #FollowingThou
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by HenryThegreat1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
pls anybody with me dey invited me 4 interview on tuesday 21 2015 4 position of tele-marketing.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by ITAB: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
I am with you
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by knostbrown01(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
pls anybody with me dey invited me 4 interview on tuesday 21 2015 4 position of tele-marketing.
Am with you bro,
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by knostbrown01(m): 4:35am On Jul 17, 2015
Does anyone knows the name of the bank?, ℓ̊ stylishly asked from the person that called me but didn't get right ansa
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 10:16am On Jul 18, 2015
following..... Nobody called me ohhhh,just received message days ago..
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by knostbrown01(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2015
Carmal90:
following..... Nobody called me ohhhh,just received message days ago..
And you sure, you r HND holder with Upper credit and lesser than 26yrs?
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2015
knostbrown01:

And you sure, you r HND holder with Upper credit and lesser than 26yrs?
Sure now....what is the way forward
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by knostbrown01(m): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2015
Carmal90:

Sure now....what is the way forward
Don't knw sef because aint sure i will be able 2attend the interview because of my distance
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
knostbrown01:

Don't knw sef because aint sure i will be able 2attend the interview because of my distance
Are you not lagos based?
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by knostbrown01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Carmal90:
Are you not lagos based?
Yes am not
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by missKiffy(f): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Romeozigs:

Lol cheesy
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 7:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
knostbrown01:
Yes am not
Ohhh sorry dude, i will be there if i locate my birth certificate
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by HenryThegreat1(m): 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Na age declaration me get o are mine qualify.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Punck4real(f): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Pls anyone that have attend d interview should pls give us details.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
Na age declaration me get o are mine qualify.
From my own perspective, i think you will be allowed, but that declearation must be at least not of recent one...
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:06am On Jul 20, 2015
Carmal90:

From my own perspective, i think you will be allowed, but that declearation must be at least not of recent one...
. Last year.
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Last year.
Okkk, no problem Hope to meet tommorrow
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
pls what time is d interview?lost my phone today.. very urgent
Re: Hnd Upper Credit Only Need Apply by ITAB: 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much do they pay their telemarketers?
Carmal90:
pls what time is d interview?lost my phone today..
very urgent

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Federal Government Jobs 2020 With Good Pay Scale / Hurry Oceanic Bank Recruitment Closes 8th Nov, Thur. / Vacancy For Graduate Architects In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.