Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official (18562 Views)

Nigerian Arrested For Forging Ghana Chief Of Staff’s Signature (PICT / DELSU Lecturer Arrested Unclad With Student In Hotel / Banker Arrested For Forging WASCE And University Results To Gain Employment, Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by londonrivals: 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
Mr Bola Temiye a lecturer with the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Yaba, Bola has been arrested by the police for allegedly forging the school’s statement of results for two workers of the Nigerian Postal Service.

Mr Temiye, who lectures at the Orile Agege study centre of the institution, was said to have demanded N10, 000 each from the two Nigerian postal service staff, Hambolu Olorunleke and Abayomi Rasak who are said to have graduated from the college in 2013 and awaiting their results.

They met with Temiye over the matter, saying they needed their statement of results for promotional purpose at their place of work and the lecturer promised to assist them. The two men were said to have been issued with forged results which they presented at their office to upgrade their levels.

The bubble burst after the NPS sent the statement of results to the FCET for verification and the technical institution, after checking its records, discovered the results were forged, leading to the arrest of both men.The institution also said the suspects were part-time final year students.

The two suspects, however, denied complicity, insisting they were graduates and were duly issued the results by their lecturer.

Rasak, who claimed to have spent four years in the school, stated that the lecturer demanded N10, 000 for the result, but he paid him N5, 000. Olorunleke, who paid N10, 000 to the lecturer said he never suspected anything was wrong until he was summoned by the police over the result.

The police, who were alerted by the Chief Security Officer of the FCET, reportedly called the attention of the coordinator of the Orile centre, who produced the suspect.

The lecturer upon his arrest allegedly confessed to the crime, saying he acted in error. He said the two former students put pressure on him to issue the statement of results.

He said, “They told me they might lose their jobs if they did not get the statement of results. And since they had been good to me, I decided to help them.

I used the letter head paper of the school to issue the results. “I have learnt my lesson and I ask for the forgiveness of the authorities. I did not ask them for money, they gave me the money in appreciation.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/lecturer-arrested-for-forging-statement.html

Cc lalasticlala ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by indiraserv: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
Bushmeat don catch hunter

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
why should he demand #10,000 for such a treacherous act, he should have demanded for at least a #100,000 from them both, so as police kon catch am now, he go use one part of the money bribe his way out.
common sense...

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Truth24(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2015
Corruption!

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by jcross19: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
londonrivals:

Mr Bola Temiye a lecturer with the Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka, Yaba, Bola has been arrested by the police for allegedly forging the school’s statement of results for two workers of the Nigerian Postal Service.

Mr Temiye, who lectures at the Orile Agege study centre of the institution, was said to have demanded N10, 000 each from the two Nigerian postal service staff, Hambolu Olorunleke and Abayomi Rasak who are said to have graduated from the college in 2013 and awaiting their results.

They met with Temiye over the matter, saying they needed their statement of results for promotional purpose at their place of work and the lecturer promised to assist them. The two men were said to have been issued with forged results which they presented at their office to upgrade their levels.

The bubble burst after the NPS sent the statement of results to the FCET for verification and the technical institution, after checking its records, discovered the results were forged, leading to the arrest of both men.The institution also said the suspects were part-time final year students.

The two suspects, however, denied complicity, insisting they were graduates and were duly issued the results by their lecturer.

Rasak, who claimed to have spent four years in the school, stated that the lecturer demanded N10, 000 for the result, but he paid him N5, 000. Olorunleke, who paid N10, 000 to the lecturer said he never suspected anything was wrong until he was summoned by the police over the result.

The police, who were alerted by the Chief Security Officer of the FCET, reportedly called the attention of the coordinator of the Orile centre, who produced the suspect.

The lecturer upon his arrest allegedly confessed to the crime, saying he acted in error. He said the two former students put pressure on him to issue the statement of results.

He said, “They told me they might lose their jobs if they did not get the statement of results. And since they had been good to me, I decided to help them.

I used the letter head paper of the school to issue the results. “I have learnt my lesson and I ask for the forgiveness of the authorities. I did not ask them for money, they gave me the money in appreciation.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/lecturer-arrested-for-forging-statement.html

Cc lalasticlala ishilove

everything in our country is a fraud why?. the government, religion,kingship,education and more . What is free from fraud is our breath. I hail thee.

3 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by hazyfm: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
cool cool cool

85% OF NIGERIAN PUBLIC INSTITUTION LECTURERS ARE CORRUPT

FROM ASST LECTURERS - PROFESSOR LEVEL

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by shedrack222: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Naija we hail there

Photos: Son of former AGF Mohammed Adoke crashes father’s N40m Porsche car while racing with friends In Abuja

[url]proudlyweb.com/photos-son-of-former-agf-mohammed-adoke-crashes-fathers-n40m-porsche-car-while-racing-with-friends-in-abuja[/url]
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by laurel03(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
Just 10k for certificate... Poor lecturer

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by blessedvisky(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2015
OK.
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by eleojo23: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Quotable.
hydeka:
There is a fundamental flaw in our value system. We are quick to say that our leaders are bad but we forget that they were not imported from elsewhere, they are from among us. If we want to change the country, we have to start with ourselves. The average worker goes to work late, the public office worker won't do his job unless you apply some grease (bribe), parents encourage their kids to cheat in exams, business owners only employ family members, etc and yet all these people are quick to point accusing fingers at the government.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by alawi5k: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Săi Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Surejobsng(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Iranu Abasha

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by NJPot(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
wayo
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by kenedy175(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
corruption everywhere. see wetin Buhari cause. grin
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
People still forge results?

Nawaoo
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by chiedu7: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=16pt]If na Igbo person, dem for don dey curse all igbo people.
saying "Igbo this, Igbo that". angry angry
Now we no hear one word of ein tribe undecided
[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by alawi5k: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
chiedu7:
undecided
NJPot:
wayo
alawi5k:
Săi Buhari
eleojo23:
ok
blessedvisky:
OK.
laurel03:
Bad
shedrack222:
Cf
hazyfm:
cool cool cool
londongal03:
hmmmm
Truth24:
Corruption!
londongal03:
hmmmm
Truth24:
Corruption!
londongal03:
hmmmm
Truth24:
Corruption!
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Psalmuel92(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
naija lecturers....
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by IlekeHD: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Corruption is systematic in this nation.

GEJ would have honored him.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by onosprince(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by onosprince(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by hazyfm: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
alawi5k

U ARE A CODED SPACE BOOKER

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nicepoker(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Things like this will always occur in South West.

4 Likes

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by appini: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is not stealing
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by admax(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
The Lecturer is a politician in waiting...... grin.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by seedorfg(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
give him an honor
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by goshen26: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
Change!!!
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
[quote author=alawi5k post=35675142][/quote]who are you?
Re: Lecturer Arrested For Forging Statement Of Result For NIPOST Official by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2015
[size=18pt]Mr Bola Temiye[/size]

cool cool cool

Na them again!

No be dis people vote for CHANGI ni? embarassed embarassed undecided undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals Phones During Prayer Session In Church / Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State / Woman Beats Three-year-old Sick Girl To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.