Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) (13396 Views)

Fraudulent Activities Of Inspired Autos - Update / Update On Revlution Pre-order Odeal / My Horrible Experience With Inspired Autos. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) by Seun(m): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
Dear Nairaland Members,

revlution posted the following complaint about Inspired Autos on Nairaland recently:
revlution:
I got to know about inspired autos from a notable Nigerian blog.

I browsed through his website and decided to buy a car from his site. His website states that cars will be delivered within 31days which was convinient for me as I needed it urgently and out of the country.

I called him and expressed my interest to purchase the ML 350 at the offered cost of 2.5million. He said the car was available and that I have to pay 40% deposit to secure the car then complete the payment once the car is delivered at my residence.

I ordered this car on February this year and paid the deposit of 1million(40% of total cost). He also said that once the money is received he will scan me the invoice to show that I have deposited. He also stated that he can also register the car and deliver at an added cost 90,000 and will service the car at an additional cost of 50,000. I did not object to that. He also said that all the car registration document with the invoice will be scanned to my emails before the car is delivered. Business transaction with inspired autos started getting suspicious:

Firstly , his refusal to send me receipt of car deposit after series of emails and calls.

Secondly, with 31 days delivery period having expired, still the car has not yet arrived. 2 months later he claimed the car had arrived and was being cleared at the ports.

He asked for completion of the payment(remember it was completion of payment on delivery).

I demanded for the invoice of my initial payment before further payment can be made. He managed to send me an invoice of the 1million deposit just in time for me to complete the full payment.

I paid him.

Fourthly, 2 weeks after he claimed he had completed clearing the car and now ready for delivery.

From that day onwards he stopped picking my calls or replying to my emails,I only managed to get him on the phone by using a different number to call him.He will reply and give all sorts of excuses like -he is out of town ,he is in a meeting, he is in the hospital, he will call me back...

When I emailed him to enquire about the delivery of the car I have paid in full for, he claimed there was no petrol to deliver the car,I asked him to buy petrol at any cost and ll will reimburse him at any cost cos I really needed this car. He later purchased black market and said the car will be delivered the next day.

The next day , he emailed me and told me that the black market petrol caused the car to break down and now in Benin.

He said it will take 5days to be fixed. I had patience.

At the end of 5days, he said the car will be delivered as now working well.

On the said day I didn't not receive the car. I called this man over a dozen times, he wasn't picking my calls I spoke to the driver who said that customs officer stopped him and impounded the car because he didn't have a valid drivers licence. Which professional driver that works for a company doesn't have a valid drivers licence. At this stage , I knew something was not right, inspired autos managed to pick my calls after 2 days of constant calls and emails and he said that customs officers seized the car due to incomplete clearing documents and he was working on getting the car out.

How can a man that claims to have cleared a car completely have issues with customs about a car. Was it fake customs papers that he processed?

Since then it has been one story to the other.

After nearly 5 months now, he has not sent me the full registeration. Documents of the car(which I paid for), he has not sent me the invoice for completion of car payment, I do not know the true whereabouts of the car, whether it even arrived in Nigeria as he claimed, or whether he sold it off at a higher price to someone else in Lagos and now making up stories to cover up.

The photos he sent me about the so called car, were very blurred and I couldn't make out the registeration of the car. It could be anybody's car or even a stolen car.

For the past 3 weeks now, inspired autos- Mr Bimbo Akin Emmanuel , has not communicated with me in any form whatsoever.

I believe it is very unethical to scam people of their hard earned money.

He is nothing but a very dubious businessman who uses his website to scam unsuspecting buyers.

He doesn't care about his clients once the money gets into his hands. He treats clients that trust him with their money with no respect and regards for their concerns.

To say that I am disappointed and frustrated by his services is an understatement.

Please everybody should be very careful of this man, he claims to be the Africa's number 1 online auto dealer, he is nothing but a number 1 online scammer with no morals or human values.

Beware of Inspired autos!!!.

Revlution begged us to take down her original thread because of the threats of violence that some people made there. To satisfy this concern without allowing Inspiredm to get away lightly, we have censored the original thread aggressively so we won't have to take it down.

112 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Revlution's Complaint About Inspired Autos (inspiredm) by Seun(m): 8:01pm On Jul 09, 2015
Further actions taken:
- A moderator suspended and possibly removed for adding fire to the flames.
- Inspiredm's domain (BLOCKED) blocked to avoid sending any traffic there by mistake.
- Inspiredm's Nairaland account banned for 10 years. If he hasn't changed by 2025 we will extend the ban by 50 years.

477 Likes 108 Shares

(1)

V21.3.0 Vcds Hex-v2 Cable Vcds V2 Interface Unlimited Support Firmware Update / Check Out This 2008 TO HIGHLANDER LIMITED Fully Loaded! / Gps/gsm Tracking Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.