Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) (71230 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by hubstyga(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
I like the tala joor , when he comes to marry your daughter,, what will you tell him?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by vislabraye(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:
as a tall girl i cant date nir marry him

Abi no be you wan marry tall, and handsome man again
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by agboolajohnson(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2015
Tooo tail
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by shepherdnoble: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
Great khali...lol
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by incredibleace(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
Op,is that an electric pole?

no nah palm tree be dat eeeh
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by canalily(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
Op,is that an electric pole?
guys can you date this lady? She's not an electric cablegrin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Sanguine77(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
His name shall be called Longinus Tallistus Polemy!

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by vislabraye(m): 8:48am On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dats a statue wearing nysc outfit. Buh d guy is huge..chaii

I can see you are triping for him grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by shepherdnoble: 8:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:
Are you sure?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by deltateam: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
canalily:

Yes I can. Shess beautiful, sexy and I believe humorous.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by francizy(m): 8:51am On Jul 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Jesus! I thought I was tall! Damn!

Even my small height dey cause big problems for me, wonder how this guy will cope with getting a sit his leg will fit in public transport and this one will have to completely forget about getting his cloth size at the market!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by francizy(m): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
Check d legs. It looks like he is standing on something

Stand fire! grin cheesy

You no see those long hands?

On hand go long pass you oh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Codeblues:
I thought I am tall @ (6.2ft) but I now know the real definition for tall immediately I saw d pix.
6"2 full everywhere nau... That's not tall...
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by no2fuks(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2015
im 6"2
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by francizy(m): 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
waris dis shocked

Your husband to be.. grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by greatness22(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
Lolz, i believe his Zonal Inspector and his family members will always "look up" to him.

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Precious91(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
canalily:
I can date her.She's straight and has my firgure.BTW I have to be using ladder to kiss her. cry
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Visocrate(m): 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
excess pituitrin causing undue growth acromegaly
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Zaikon(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
d guy just the rest look like dwaf.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by francizy(m): 8:59am On Jul 10, 2015
hajruna:
shocked shocked dis na "longus" oo. At 5.4', can't date him oo. Na his knee level I go dey b dat na

You short oh.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by IVORY2009(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:

Talk true make devil shame, most ladies likes tall dudes around dem..
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by fanzz: 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
undecided[i][/i]
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by incredible16(m): 9:00am On Jul 10, 2015
I thought I was tall...until I saw this
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by fanzz: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
undecided [i][/i]
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by IVORY2009(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2015
The return of "Andrew the giant" grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Juliesexy(f): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
He's not tall joh, he's long. Longinus. grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by martineverest(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
what kind of question is dis?...is he not human? Or are u better dan him?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
francizy:

You short oh.. grin
my point exactly
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
"Guiness book" never see this guy??
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Bhella5:

You really short be that o!
yup
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by abbey72(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Is tall bt i stil dnt beleive he s taller dan myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:08am On Jul 10, 2015
He l be working with EEDC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills / Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.