Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) (71289 Views)

Daniel, The Tallest Corper At Enugu NYSC Orientation Camp (Photos) / Corper Shares Photo Of The Tallest Guy In Their Camp / The Tallest Guy In Abuja NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by 2dillu2(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Dats a statue wearing nysc outfit. Buh d guy is huge..chaii
would you date him
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why don't most Nigerians know their height?! It annoys and embrasses me to recognize myself as one.

One thing I learned recently was the average Chinese on the street know their height -- how they do, I do not know but they just do.

See this thread for instance, no attempt was made to estimate the man's height although my guess is 7'0 assuming the girls he's with stand at 5'4 - 5'4.5 for his height to achieve maximum effect.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by no2fuks(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chiquitaa:
as a tall girl i cant date nir marry him

do you know how tall you are?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by bigiyaro(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
i am goin blind? Cos i can only see some girls standin under a pole covered wit nysc uniform
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by no2fuks(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rapzino:
Longinus Polera I hail thee!
u fit give am head without having to kneel
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by no2fuks(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
wow he should play basketball n use his height
angry I hate it when ppl say this
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by justmi1: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Photoshop jhor, is d guy mad? How person go long like that?
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Duletion(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
hajruna:
shocked shocked dis na "longus" oo. At 5.4', can't date him oo. Na his knee level I go dey b dat na
Don't mind people who are screaming 'you're short' typical Nigerians tryna make themselves feel good. Your height is fairly ok for a woman
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by ebuskalabe(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
libertyfather luv ur comment andre the giant.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Duletion:

Don't mind people who are screaming 'you're short' typical Nigerians tryna make themselves feel good. Your height is fairly ok for a woman
tanx grin not bothered bout it either
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Bhella5(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
hajruna:
grin ha ha ha (dt was me laffin in spanish)
Ha ha ha haw haw haw( this could be us sharing laughter somewhere romantic but not in Spanish)
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by TolaniLuv: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
2dice:
Lol ... The dude made me remember Ibrahimovic when he was in Barcelona ... If the mumu score ... Hin go pack Dem Messi xavi inesta. And co ...* Niggas are my Sons

grin grin u funny die smiley
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by dammieco(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
Check d legs. It looks like he is standing on something
looks like you are starring at something else

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
Check d legs. It looks like he is standing on something
u must be s village calabarman still yet to travel out. Pls there are tall people out there. No offence pls.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
no2fuks:
angry I hate it when ppl say this
Lol no go get wrinkles oh
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by 2dice(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
TolaniLuv:

grin grin u funny die smiley
lol abeg Oo ... Let the die by Dye cheesy
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by midolian(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
shadowgwalker:
u must be s village calabarman still yet to travel out. Pls there are tall people out there. No offence pls.
I hate it when some of u feel u know everything and pple know nothing. What is wrong with my comment? "It looks like he is standing on something. Is it that u don't understand simple english or wat? Who told u I haven't seen tall pple b4? I only said what I observed. I hvnt said there are no tall pple as him. In fact, there are taller pple I ve seen. So pls stop acting like u know all
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by davisjoeh(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
Op,is that an electric pole?
dz one fit enter jet?

1 Like

Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by rhames(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
well this is the big show
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
Bhella5:

Ha ha ha haw haw haw( this could be us sharing laughter somewhere romantic but not in Spanish)
lol grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by VUVUZELA10: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Electricity Distribution Company DISCOs would gain a lot if they employ this "long" man. No need to buy aluminum ladder in his area of operation. Also man hour loss in setting up ladder will be eliminated. He can disconnect hundreds of customers a day.
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by olawoyintolani: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
oh my God d guy is really tall ... tallest man in Nigeria...
www.olawoyinmustapha..com
www.naijalawlibrary..com
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by no2fuks(m): 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
u wouldn't understand
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by no2fuks(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
LadyBoss1:
angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Khd95(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where is Guinness world records ooooooooo

Jesu christi grin
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by mekybabe1: 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is what we call "Tall".
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
no2fuks:

u wouldn't understand
Ok
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Sammyramirez: 9:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
I know him very well (We call him TALLEST).... We were both BATCH C/2013....... We served together at the Umunna Bendel Orientation Camp in Abia State ... We were both in Platoon 9 and Stayed in the same Hostel (HOSTEL A) very close to the Camp Entrance... When he was given the Camp kit, they could not find his size and he was allowed to wear normal shoes.... He even amended his clothes at the Maami Market the day he was given..... If he speaks you will all listen cos' he resembles goliath and the Camp Soldiers likes him and ladies take a stare all time!!! If you know him, Ask him who RAMIRES WAS DURING CAMPING??
Re: Nysc Tallest Guy....pic(ladies Over To You) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
midolian:
I hate it when some of u feel u know everything and pple know nothing. What is wrong with my comment? "It looks like he is standing on something. Is it that u don't understand simple english or wat? Who told u I haven't seen tall pple b4? I only said what I observed. I hvnt said there are no tall pple as him. In fact, there are taller pple I ve seen. So pls stop acting like u know all
why u wan insult me nah? U be yansh oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Corper Who Donated Classroom Seats In Buhari's Hometwn Pictured In A Private Jet / University Of Arkansas, USA Re-Enact NYSC Orientation Camp & Drills / Corpers Framed Up, Flogged & Tied Up In Okija, Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.