Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? (2025 Views)

LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2006
I have an I.V with me naw the LADY is 35 & the GUY is 30! shocked shocked
they r getting married nxt WEEK! shocked shocked shocked
i'm not 2 sure if i can do it! what do u think? wink
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jammin(m): 5:49pm On Sep 23, 2006
that aint nothing!!! i know a married couple and the woman is 15yrs older than the man. the guy is 33 and the woman 48. they married now 13yrs and have three children.

1 Like

Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by biomic(f): 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2006
yea sure------
why not it isn't the age that matters but one's maturity
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by iice(f): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2006
Compatibility, maturity, or love is not exclusive to age. So no big thing.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2006
I know it goes with MATURITY but dnt u think sometimes if PANTA happens in da house the gurl would want the guy 2 know she is older & should b respected!
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by iice(f): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2006
culture and understanding/compromise plays a big role. It is our culture for the 'older' person to be respected. If one is willing enough to allow adjustments to that, a balance can be found.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2006
DaNg GuRl i cAnT grin grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by iice(f): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2006
Ahahahaha girl no sweat to each his/her own.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jammin(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2006
yes iice that the kinda responses i like to see, it informs and bridge barriers. i'm referring to the "cultural/compromise" comment.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by Busta(f): 9:08pm On Sep 23, 2006
thats tough and neva really tot bout it.

neva dated someone younger than me so, dunno wat the feelin is like.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by kiki(f): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2006
well know a lot of ppl who did that but me never its just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww kinda weird
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2006
Shey u no
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jammin(m): 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2006
as ice said: it remains in a cultural context for some places it's acceptable, for others its frowned upon and made taboo
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by kokoletz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2006
Jaybaby I wnt you and kiki to knw dt age aint nothing bt number. Try it and you will never regret you did.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by kiki(f): 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2006
yeah yeah yeah watever heard that before but younger guys are immature
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by biowizzle: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2006
pls i need to know how to use this site pls
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by SvS(f): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2006
i wud yer,
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2006
Holy sHITTTTTTTTTT- I can never try it! Dang with my kind of STATURE pple will tink we r AGE mate!

& God knws i will alwayz look @ him as my YOUNGER BRo grin grin
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by olatos(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2006
[estabis@yahoo.com] Neva, cant date or marry a guy am older than,i[img][/img] will always look on him as a younger brother. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by mamazita1(f): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2006
Depends on the individual, I have met some 40 year olds that act like five year olds and younger people that act really cool and mature, it really depends, and its a bit hard to tell whether he is younger than you at times, esp. if he's tall and mature looking AND acts years ahead of his age! What if you met someone you assumed you were younger than and he treated you nice, was great with your family and friends and was really your kind of person , sweet, caring, generous etc , only for you to discover later that you were 5yrs or more older than him! would you dump him?
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2006
Yea i no - Maturity dsnt go with AGE-

All i'm trying to say is Me,Myself & I will always take him 2 b my little bro!
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jammin(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2006
you gotta free your mind.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2006
I cAnt oooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by ANDSTEL(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2006
i believe its a matter of conviction and value system.
to me if the age margine is not more 15 yrs, i can still go into marraige or relationship as de case may be.
But majorly i dont look at age as the major criteria. i look at the inside of a person instead dats the xter.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2006
Yea Right you're a GUy u wnt find anytin Bad in it
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by Wumine(f): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2006
if i had a choice i wont. but if i fell in love with him before findind out, who knows!
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2006
i cant for any reason
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2006
Abeg tell 'em oooooooooooooo! i can never do it NEVER
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by kokoletz(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2006
If he is a mega box wat else do u need.
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2006
LOL KOKO so much MONEY abi- i wnt still do tongue tongue
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by PrinceTolu(m): 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
Why can't you. You know age is just numbers.  It's just a matter of changing your psychology about the whole thing.
   I've sure seen younger people behave like they were older than their age and older people behaving immature. So it's not realy the number that counts but the maturity  cool
Re: Girls: Would You Date Or Marry Someone You Are Older Than? by jaybaby(f): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2006
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GUYZ plz it's jus a numba! a ti gbooooooooooo! I'm a GURL i cnt lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Share The Love On Nl Not The Hate. / Going Back To Nigeria To Find A Mate, Is It A Good Idea? / How Do I Talk To This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.