Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,792 members, 7,798,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Websites To RIP Paid Templates - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Websites To RIP Paid Templates (801 Views)

Premium Blogger/Wordpress/Drupal/Magento Templates For Sale At Giveaway Price / Waoh! Blogger Finally Add New Templates To The Platform / TOP Free To Download Blogger Blospot Templates 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Websites To RIP Paid Templates by TopFlightCeo: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Hello guys, please I need your urgent assistance of providing me with list genuine and straightforwardness websites one can use to rip 'paid template website
I.e, a website that can extract the files of those templates up for sale.
The templates to be ripped are Html and Wordpress.

Thanks guys I know you all are more than able to help out.

CC: cdoffx, adewasco2k, PulseWeb, ZinoFego, dhtml18, onyegbu, DualCore1
Re: Websites To RIP Paid Templates by ZinoFego: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
There are quite a number of websites offering free good templates.

What you intend ripping is someone's sweat over the years and I think that is not appropriate.

If a client wants a great website, he should be willing to pay. You can then factor the cost of the template in.

There are several websites that offer their premium templates of over 50 for $50. And your membership which is usually 3 months will be enough to download all the over 50 templates.

TopFlightCeo:
Hello guys, please I need your urgent assistance of providing me with list genuine and straightforwardness websites one can use to rip 'paid template website
I.e, a website that can extract the files of those templates up for sale.
The templates to be ripped are Html and Wordpress.

Thanks guys I know you all are more than able to help out.

CC: cdoffx, adewasco2k, PulseWeb, ZinoFego, dhtml18, onyegbu, DualCore1

1 Like

Re: Websites To RIP Paid Templates by TopFlightCeo: 2:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks for the advice. But however, I will still appreciate it if I can get a website link that does such.
Re: Websites To RIP Paid Templates by cdoffx(m): 8:39am On Jul 11, 2015
ZinoFego:
There are quite a number of websites offering free good templates.

What you intend ripping is someone's sweat over the years and I think that is not appropriate.

If a client wants a great website, he should be willing to pay. You can then factor the cost of the template in.

There are several websites that offer their premium templates of over 50 for $50. And your membership which is usually 3 months will be enough to download all the over 50 templates.

as the saying goes that you don't give what you don't have. pls just follow Zinofego advice.
Re: Websites To RIP Paid Templates by 100ksalescom(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
OP do note that some of this themes are bugged.
No come here dey cry say person Don hack or site or you cannot login with your admin password.

If you really want to go that way then go and do a Google search. They exist but I ain't gonna support so I cannot give you the links. undecided
Re: Websites To RIP Paid Templates by maherafrasiab: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
well now a days many people use blogger to create stunning and awesome websites. I suggest you to use blogger. IT has a lot of awesome blogger templates.
here is the list of blogger templates to get some idea about blogger: http://www.pakmax.net/2014/10/best-free-blogger-templates.html

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Succeed In Buhari’s De-dollarized Economy As A Blogger (or Netpreneur) / Hope You Don't Make These Website Design Mistakes? Cos If You Do, Foul Play!!!!! / 5 Websites You Probably Have Not Heard Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.