Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

BEDC Dragnet Test.... - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BEDC Dragnet Test.... (165628 Views)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / Olam Engineering Graduate Trainee Dragnet Test / Bedc/dragnet Test On 02/10/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 21, 2015
drealtruth:
congratulations bro,U r av been helping people on this thread with dragnet gse question,U care about ppl and i'm very glad dat u av recieved Ur offer letter.congrats once again. Remain blessed.

Thanks bro
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 21, 2015
elnino2015:

Thanks bro
El . congrats bro...
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 21, 2015
Abeg o.. ds guys shud also send a regret mail... f sumone doesnt scale thru naaa... so dat sumone knows wea he is...
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 21, 2015
crixtex:

El . congrats bro...

Thanks man
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2015
elnino2015:

Thanks man
Uwc bro... abeg u know who else don get d offer apart u and dat oda guy wen dey amongst our batch... and are u in lagos..
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by thefacelessguy: 9:40am On Aug 21, 2015
Offers rolling in....but I aint see the 3 years bond thing, just 2 weeks in this!

Can anyone clarify this pls?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 21, 2015
crixtex:

Uwc bro... abeg u know who else don get d offer apart u and dat oda guy wen dey amongst our batch... and are u in lagos..

I don't know bro, but it's certain we can't be the only ones who have received.

Yeah, I'm in Lagos.
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 21, 2015
elnino2015:

I don't know bro, but it's certain we can't be the only ones who have received.
Yeah, I'm in Lagos.
Alryt bro... no lele.. tnxx
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 21, 2015
thefacelessguy:
Offers rolling in....but I aint see the 3 years bond thing, just 2 weeks in this!

You got it ds morning?? d 2 weeks myt be duration for you to accept d offer... re check bro
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by abimcdssi: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2015
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by rawguy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 21, 2015
still waiting tirelessly for my offer letter. Smbdy biko help
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by rawguy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
thefacelessguy:

congratulations Br n others who have received their offer letter. Did u guyz received a successful interview mail msg b4 this offer letter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by MEDOLAB: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
nels100:
Please, i need Dragnet past questions, my test is nxt wk. ojeanels@yahoo.com
please when did you apply for the post
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by obaataaokpaewu: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
abimcdssi:
Saying a big thank you to ....... (one of your previous posts made me submit my cv on their website) and those that helped especially with the interview hints.
Guys in the system (obaataokpaewu and ......) should please enlighten newbies on issues especially as regards accommodation. Thank you!
you didn't mention my moniker correctly the reason I'm replying now. For the person saying he didn't see the bond, the bond is a separate document you will sign on the day your induction starts. You guys will be posted to some of the Business Units within the 4 states bedc covers. In our case, some were posted to asaba, head office, warri and etete BUs. About accomodation, you will source that for yourself depending on the department you were posted at first. First 9months is on the job training, going to work daily like a NEPA grin BEDC staff. For the remaining 3months, it will be done in Elizade University. For pay, considering the economy, they pay a stipend of #..,... for the first 9months which they will reduce to #..,... when the Elizade school starts(cos they house and feed you during the period). All these I mentioned are all in the offer letter. Welcome to the guys that made it, more people will be employed cos many hands are needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2015
obaataaokpaewu:
you didn't mention my moniker correctly the reason I'm replying now. For the person saying he didn't see the bond, the bond is a separate document you will sign on the day your induction starts. You guys will be posted to some of the Business Units within the 4 states bedc covers. In our case, some were posted to asaba, head office, warri and etete BUs. About accomodation, you will source that for yourself depending on the department you were posted at first. First 9months is on the job training, going to work daily like a NEPA grin BEDC staff. For the remaining 3months, it will be done in Elizade University. For pay, considering the economy, they pay a stipend of #..,... for the first 9months which they will reduce to #..,... when the Elizade school starts(cos they house and feed you during the period). All these I mentioned are all in the offer letter. Welcome to the guys that made it, more people will be employed cos many hands are needed.
Bro.. wit ds many handz are needed... it means dea is still hope for us who havent gotten d offer letter? ?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by caruzo(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2015
Pls I also need the past questions....anyone that have it, send it to my mail.caruz171@gmail.com....d test is on Monday please...thanks folks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by rawguy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 21, 2015
crixtex:

Bro.. wit ds many handz are needed... it means dea is still hope for us who havent gotten d offer letter? ?
Na mk dem send us our own mk our mind rest o
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 22, 2015
rawguy:

Na mk dem send us our own mk our mind rest o
hahaha bro... honestly o.....
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by jtjohn(m): 9:07am On Aug 22, 2015
I was invited 4 d BEDC aptitude test and my username and password was sent to me to login.....when I login dis what I got.

Center DIICT NIGERIA  
Address 79, Benin-Agbor Road, Benin-City, Edo State  
Location EDO
Date 24-Aug-2015  
Time 11:00 AM

but my question is how is d aptitude test like?........

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 22, 2015
jtjohn:
I was invited 4 d BEDC aptitude test and my username and password was sent to me to login.....when I login dis what I got.

Center DIICT NIGERIA  
Address 79, Benin-Agbor Road, Benin-City, Edo State  
Location EDO
Date 24-Aug-2015  
Time 11:00 AM

but my question is how is d aptitude test like?........

It's a Computer Based Test administered by Dragnet Solutions Limited.

Drop your email here, I will send you Dragnet Past Questions so you'll have a feel of how the real test will look like.

All the Best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by gingger(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2015
elnino2015:

Drop your email here, I will send you Dragnet Past Questions so you'll have a feel of how the real test will look like.

All the Best.

Bro Abeg send to me...
Ernestmoores@gmail.com tanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2015
elnino2015:

All the Best.
Thanks
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by caruzo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
Tanks Elnino and kristien Georgia. Una too much.God bless.success to everyone writing the test.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Pls somebody should help me with Dragnet Past Question. My email is Bravoschwazy@yahoo.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by drealtruth(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
drealtruth:
So Elnino, Are Calculators allowed 4 d Numerical Part of d test?
Nope...
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by seyilapy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
Kindly forward to me too sir thanks. Samoluoy@gmail.com

elnino2015:

All the Best.

1 Like

Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Ishaq96: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
@elnino2015..... Mine is ahjay96@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by Ishaq96: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
@elnino2015-wen is d deadline to sign n submit d offer letter? And do u know anyone who has submitted d letter?
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by thefacelessguy: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
]
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by rawguy(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
@cristex @elnino n @ishaq inbox me ur number Pls. rawsheed86@gmail.com
Re: BEDC Dragnet Test.... by popex: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wish all of us that wrote the test today CONGRATULATION!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (70) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.