Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! (7153 Views)

Explanation Of Certain Things In The Bible- All Christians Come And See / Is The NIV Version Of The Holy Bible Anti-Christ? / Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by chiedu7: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2015
If you own a New International Version (NIV)

Did you know that it was written by Zondervan and they are OWNED by Harper Collins, who also publish the The Satanic Bible, and The Joy of Gay Sex. NIV has removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, Holy Ghost and omnipotent to name but a
few...

NIV has also removed 45 complete verses. Most of us have the Bible on our phones.

Try and find these scriptures under NIV on your phone right now if you don't believe me:

Matthew 17:21
Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.
Matthew 18:11
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
Matthew 23:14
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Mark 7:16
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
Mark 9:44
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Mark 9:46
Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
Luke 17:36
Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luke 23:17
(For of necessity he must release one unto them at the feast.)
John 5:4
For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.
Acts 8:37
And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God

You will not believe your eyes. These verses are not in NIV bible!!!
Let's not forget what the Word says in John 10:10 # KingJamesVersion

John 10:10 (KJV)
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life,
and that they might have it more abundantly.

A friend just sent the above to me. It has to be shared! U can also find out more?

This video reveals how the Illuminati has rewritten the bible to make satan the head of the church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7KRPwKnhxs

This link gives more details about the satanic new versions of the bible

http://www.av1611.org/nkjv.html

http://www.av1611.org/niv.html

http://www.av1611.org/kjv/counterfeit.html

http://www.av1611.org/kjv/mess_bible.html
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Adesiji77: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Following...verification needed
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by enigstil(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2015
Well, I still need to do my research before concluding
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Dahveydson(m): 6:39am On Jul 10, 2015
The bible said "Heaven or Earth will pass away but God's word will remain". So there's nothing to fear.
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by marshalcarter: 6:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Dahveydson:
The bible said "Heaven or Earth will pass away but God's word
will remain". So there's nothing to fear.
GBAM!!!!!

You've said it all bro

Cum nd take origingrin
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Dahveydson(m): 6:56am On Jul 10, 2015
marshalcarter:

GBAM!!!!!

You've said it all bro

Cum nd take origingrin

LOL.
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by chiedu7: 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
marshalcarter:

GBAM!!!!!
You've said it all bro
Cum nd take origingrin
Dahveydson:
The bible said "Heaven or Earth will pass away but God's word will remain". So there's nothing to fear.

What God said will surely come to pass, that not the wahala

Isaiah 55:11
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

What is being attacked is the written word, that's why God Himself warned not to change it.

Revelation 22
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book,
If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

[size=13pt]If you dont believe me then look for the listed verses in the NIV then[/size]
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Khd95(m): 8:21am On Jul 10, 2015
D bible is no God's word

It has been perverted long ago shocked

I no dis will hurt some people bt dats it
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by moski5(m): 8:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Hi I did a little research from the verses I checked they only ommitted those verses and reffer you to where else the exact same words can be found. Do check before publishing stufff like dis.

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by chiedu7: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
moski5:
Hi I did a little research from the verses I checked they only ommitted those verses and reffer you to where else the exact same words can be found. Do check before publishing stufff like dis.

Why did they Omit those ones?

which one's did they not omit?
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by moski5(m): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
chiedu7:

Why did they Omit those ones?

which one's did they not omit?

D onces in d gospels r der

I'm yet to check the others

You could check for yyourself

For the others its in their foot notes
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by socrateez(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
HERE IS AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM NIV BIBLE PUBLISHERS!
PLEASE REBROADCAST AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE TO SHAME THE DEVIL!!![/color]

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for checking on this before forwarding such false and misleading statements. It is good to see a Christian who uses their mind before simply believing such nonsense.

These statements are false and silly and promoted either by those who don't know any better or who are intentionally trying to mislead. They have been promoted by some people for the last 40 years or so, but were refuted by good conservative scholars from the very beginning.

First, the NIV does not remove ANY verses. Instead, like all good Bible translations, the NIV omits statements that were added later and WERE NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL TEXT. When the KJV was translated, the translators had only a few manuscripts of the New Testament available to them and these were very late (mostly from the Middle Ages). We now have hundreds of earlier and more reliable manuscripts. Scholars today recognize that we have a Greek text today that is much closer to the original than the KJV translators had available to them. So all modern versions (except the NKJV) use these older manuscripts. Even the NKJV puts the better readings in the footnotes (look for the abbreviation NU, which refers to the earlier and better manuscripts).

Remember that the original books of the Bible had no chapter or verse divisions. These were added later. So to say that there are "verses" missing is wrong. What are "missing" are phrases or sentences that were added by later scribes and were not part of the original text. The NIV, like all modern versions, seeks to preserve what was originally there. Read the Preface to the NIV and some of this is explained.

As far as the homosexual statement is concerned, this is simply false. None of the translators of the NIV were homosexuals (or Satanists!). All were conservative evangelical Christians fully committed to the inspiration and inerrancy of the text. For the names of the present and past committee members, see

http://www.biblica.com/…/the-niv-bible/meet-the-translators/
http://www.bible-researcher.com/niv-translators.html

Just check passages on homosexuality in the NIV and you will see that the NIV is not "soft" on homosexuality. Here are the main passages:

Lev. 18:22 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Lev. 20:13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Rom. 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1Cor. 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1Tim. 1:9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

So you see, these accusations are false and slanderous. It is a shame that many Christians are out to attack others rather than to promote the good news.

Thanks again for your question.

Blessings,

Mark Strauss

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by iceblade7755: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
socrateez:
HERE IS AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE FROM NIV BIBLE PUBLISHERS!
PLEASE REBROADCAST AS WIDE AS POSSIBLE TO SHAME THE DEVIL!!![/color]

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for checking on this before forwarding such false and misleading statements. It is good to see a Christian who uses their mind before simply believing such nonsense.

These statements are false and silly and promoted either by those who don't know any better or who are intentionally trying to mislead. They have been promoted by some people for the last 40 years or so, but were refuted by good conservative scholars from the very beginning.

First, the NIV does not remove ANY verses. Instead, like all good Bible translations, the NIV omits statements that were added later and WERE NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL TEXT. When the KJV was translated, the translators had only a few manuscripts of the New Testament available to them and these were very late (mostly from the Middle Ages). We now have hundreds of earlier and more reliable manuscripts. Scholars today recognize that we have a Greek text today that is much closer to the original than the KJV translators had available to them. So all modern versions (except the NKJV) use these older manuscripts. Even the NKJV puts the better readings in the footnotes (look for the abbreviation NU, which refers to the earlier and better manuscripts).

Remember that the original books of the Bible had no chapter or verse divisions. These were added later. So to say that there are "verses" missing is wrong. What are "missing" are phrases or sentences that were added by later scribes and were not part of the original text. The NIV, like all modern versions, seeks to preserve what was originally there. Read the Preface to the NIV and some of this is explained.

As far as the homosexual statement is concerned, this is simply false. None of the translators of the NIV were homosexuals (or Satanists!). All were conservative evangelical Christians fully committed to the inspiration and inerrancy of the text. For the names of the present and past committee members, see

http://www.biblica.com/…/the-niv-bible/meet-the-translators/
http://www.bible-researcher.com/niv-translators.html

Just check passages on homosexuality in the NIV and you will see that the NIV is not "soft" on homosexuality. Here are the main passages:

Lev. 18:22 “ ‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.

Lev. 20:13 “ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Rom. 1:26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

1Cor. 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

1Tim. 1:9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, 10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine

So you see, these accusations are false and slanderous. It is a shame that many Christians are out to attack others rather than to promote the good news.

Thanks again for your question.

Blessings,

Mark Strauss

Nicely done, bravo.

1 Like

Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by chiedu7: 12:55am On Jul 11, 2015
These bibles lie the NIV were published in the 20th century.

The KJV was published in the 17th century, now which one now has the occult infiltrated ?

The same guys that behind the Queen James Bible for gays are behind the NIV

This is the Queen James for Gays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXMaEML2Z28

why is Matthew 18:11 missing from the NIV ?
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 11, 2015
True. Having heard so much about the NIV, I decided to study it alongside my regular KJV. The truth is that the NIV is heavily distorted, it attempts to give a simplistic version of Scriptures. If you are not filled with the Holy Spirit, I am sorry I can't help you grasp what I mean. I later dumped it.

NIV is hollow!
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Samyj247: 4:27am On Jul 11, 2015
op u are running mad. U better go nd c a doctor. After u must hv read d reply of NIV personnel, u are stl sayn rubish
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Addietunes(m): 8:19am On Jul 11, 2015
This is one the thousands of reason I see religion as a failure. It first deludes you, then it confuses you and it finally controls you. I believe a confused religious person here would go like "so NIV bible is evil, I will never read it again. Father lord please forgive me for reading the wrong version of ur word".

Can I get 100 likes if I'm right?
Re: Absolutely Shocking News About the NIV Bible! All Must Know! by Gombs(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2430755/disregard-all-messages-social-media

OP, kindly help your ignorance...

Thanks to all those who refused the claims of the OP... God bless you all abundantly.

(1) (Reply)

If Jesus Was Black,... / God's Blessings Are Not Material Based Alone / The Devil Never Rests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.