Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured (2727 Views)

What Is Romantic About 'romanceland?'...the Way Forward / 21 Nigerian Prostitutes Who Were Beaten If They Didn't Bring In €1,000 A Day,res / Lagos Driver Brutally Beaten By A Policeman For Scratching A Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 10, 2015
This list is compiled with some great warlords of Romanceland, who have tirelessy fought legions of wars. But as the wise saying goes : "for power is a fickle guest, it comes calling today and tomorrow it pitches its tent." So was this saying manifested on the near undisputable FIGHTERS of NL. Along the line some were beaten to death by BRUTALS while others were badly wounded in battle by stealth unpredictable generals.
The list goes thus :-
1. TheSonOFmark (A.K.A. KingSLAY the slayer) : this great warrior was beaten and wounded by a veteran (coogar), afterwards was attacked by a group of aggresive squads of which some were vexing feminists - FirstEva, freecocoa, sophyrocks, Khia etc.
2. Darkenedrebel (A.K.A Darkrebel666) : was mudered in cold blood by two ruthless generals : Funlord & sinnzu. R.I.P soldier.
3. MrsChima (A lady fighter) : she was silenced by an unknown stray force. R.I.P soldier.
4. VictoriaBee (A young upcoming fighter) : I don't know if she survived the not so long onslaught that was brought upon her but there's news that she's coming for revenge, the one to slash with enormous rage at her common rival - TheSonOfMark (get ready for the battle).
5. Naijaboiy (sorry bro I have to do this) : this young man is an upcoming talent. I saw it in him, in his spirit. But he made a grave mistake and that little mistake almost cost him his life. (get well soon bro).
6. KingLekan (why would a king be so fearful like a primitive jellyfish? he is a runaway fighter. But a minor anyway) : he was beaten to pulp by a lady fighter - Zenianya (I don't know if the spelling is right though).
7. Orijin101 (a popular drunkard & weedstar) - was beaten by both TSOM and a gentle but deadly young warlock.
8. AgapeCharis (A.K.A AgabeCharis. sorry bro its my duty and job to quench the peoples thirst) : Rebel dealt with him leaving deep bruises. Wishing you quick recovery.
9. Onila : You guys must be suprised she made the list. Well that's how you have it. She was man-handled by a young general. Still waiting for her return.
10. Add yours...
[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Spreads paw-paw leafgrin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Blackett, u are a failure... Thesonofmark will always be a step ahead of u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Its about to go down... Dharay99 where you @?
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
it has begungringringrin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by sinaj(f): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
make i siddon here drink my garri first grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:05am On Jul 10, 2015
*sips golden morn with kunu* grin grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by IamLEGEND1: 9:06am On Jul 10, 2015
Na by force to open thread ni?
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by chudidonas(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Observing...
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
it has begungringringrin
wildcats don't bark, a dog will always be known to be a domestic animal no matter how tought it wants to look like.. And blackett is and will always be a dog..

And yeah, I knw he his next move already... Too bad i dnt deal wit domestic animals
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:07am On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:
make i siddon here drink my garri first grin
Abeg borrow me your plastic spoon grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Coming from a cretinous simpleton. . . This is laughable.[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
THESONOFMARK chai group of feminist, o lawd why!!!!! "darkenedrebel has always been my prey.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Ragner(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
This Story is sweet oo

But why is Blackett not on that List.... I've seen Him beaten Black,Red and Blue cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Jul 10, 2015
ZedX8:

lol yeah yeah... D only words u knw... Try updating ur vocabulary....wat r u? A homo habilis?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:

u wnt my garri to swell grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
sinaj and charijee, be my cheerleaders kiss
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 10, 2015
@ZEDX8 u forgot to add misssclassy that was brutally beaten and murderd by my wife ISHILOVE to d extent dat she had to pen an apology letter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol yeah yeah... D only words u knw... Try updating ur vocabulary....wat r u? A homo habilis?
You're a degenerate møron. A non-existent dumfvcking id.iot. Ewu!
Did I even mention your name? Pathetic goat.
[/quote]
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Ragner:
This Story is sweet oo

But why is Blackett not on that List.... I've seen Him beaten Black,Red and Blue cheesy
zedx6, they know ur failures... U r a failure already
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
@ZEDX8 u forgot to add misssclassy that was brutally beaten and murderd by my wife ISHILOV to d extent dat she had to pen an apology latter.
u must be a total idiot for this
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:13am On Jul 10, 2015
sinaj:

if e swell, convert am to eba grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by charijee(f): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
sinaj and charijee, be my cheerleaders kiss
I'd rather be your matron grin
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
Cutehector:
zedx6, they know ur failures... U r a failure already
Convulscing he-goat. You forgot to take your drugs today.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2015
charijee:
sinaj:

Stop derailing the thread angry
Sinnzu:
I must be a total idiot for this
OK FIXED
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:16am On Jul 10, 2015
ZedX8:

You're a degenerate møron. A non-existent dumfvcking id.iot. Ewu!
Did I even mention your name? Pathetic goat.
goats and dogs are best of domestic cowards.... Its of no surprise your kingdom animalia is filled with domestic cowards of your lot.... Now if u will excuse me, I hav a job to do, and my job is to derail ur sorry ass thread into shreds and I will take pleasure while you foolishly make dat happen
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Loveren:
OK FIXED
modify your last post and take out the mods moniker. I dont wanna rain on your parade bro.
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 10, 2015
Sinnzu:
modify your last post and take out the mods moniker. I dont wanna rain on your parade bro.
WHY?
Re: Top 10 Warlords Of Romanceland That Were Beaten And Injured by Cutehector(m): 9:19am On Jul 10, 2015
ZedX8:

Convulscing he-goat. You forgot to take your drugs today.
blackett, u will always be a domestic animal... Is it only goat u come up with? Btw, learn how to spell convulsing correctly..

(1) (2) (3)

ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / Distance From Ikotun, Bariga And Gbagada To Surulere / Ladies Go Nude For Charity In Warwick University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.