Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,676 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Afrika Lives On! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afrika Lives On! (954 Views)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Who's Going To Afrika Kommt 2016 Assessment Centre In Kenya Next Month? / Nigerian Man Honored In USA For Saving Kids' Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Afrika Lives On! by sogodele: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
#july10.Today we remember the brutal assasination of five promising OAU students in a cult attack sponsored by the then Chancellor of vices, Prof Wale Omole in 1999. The union they died defending is in a state of comatose. Will their death be in vain? The present Vice Chancellor, Prof Omole is nothing but a namesake and a doppelganger of the then Omole. He suspends students at will, and arbitrarily increases fees. Currently Olawale Owolabi (Ogunruku) a student activist is on suspension. This is a call on all Great Ife (past and present) to collectively fight against this 'Omole syndrome'. As I write OAU is on a cliff egde, as an attack similar to that of 1999 was unsuccessfully launched last semester, and cultists are trying to infiltrate the campus. Silence at this point is criminal.

May the radical souls of Afrika, Sabo, God'spower, Yemi Ajiteru and Ekelemu continue to torment their murderers and afterwards rest in peace.

Re: Afrika Lives On! by zeezboy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
RIP Man!
A true Legend!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Hot Lady Appears In Taxi Park Wearing A White Shirt And Nothing Else / Ok Let Continue-i Am A Foreigner(chinese),and I Have Lived In Nigeria For 6 Year / Activate Whatsapp Without Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.