Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,071 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee (924 Views)

Charly Boy Collapses, Other Injured As Police Attacks Anti-buhari Protesters / Hungry Man Collapses On A Highway In Owerri (Photos) / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by exlinkleads(f): 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
I don't know how he came up with the idea but I doubt he will try it again after his experience. James McElvar, 19 (pictured above) an upcoming singer with a Scottish group called Rewind, collapsed from heat exhaustion on a plane because he was wearing all his clothes - all 12 layers of them comprising of 6 t-shirts, 4 jumpers, 3 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of jogging bottoms, a pair of jackets and two hats to avoid paying excess luggage fee. The airline told him he was carrying too many luggages and he would have to pay £50 for excess baggage. To avoid paying the money, he wore his clothes.

He was on his way from London to Glasgow when his body temperature sky-rocketed, causing him to have a fit and pass out at 37,000 feet. He was attended to by an off-duty paramedic, before being rushed to hospital on arrival at the airport. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/lmao-boy-collapses-in-plane-after.html#sthash.8ZpVpUiG.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove

Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by 175(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lol. . .what was he thinking?
.Modified
.Just take a Look at the time-stamps of the posters below me . . .lol. . .the hustle is real
.FTC no be beans. . .na Akara! Try again next time my fellow FTC hustlers.
.Cc
Cutehector
mczico
introvert
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by mczico: 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
miss gej...
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by Cutehector(m): 2:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerians no fit mumu like this...
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by mczico: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
175:
Lol. . .what was he thinking?
.Modified
.Just take a Look at the time-stamps of the posters below me . . .lol. . .the hustle is real
.FTC no be beans. . .na Akara! Try again next time my fellow FTC hustlers.
.Cc
Cutehector
mczico
introvert
....if u finish tell me ...I miss gej
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by Obinovictor(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lolz.... People never cease to amaze me
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by Truth24(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Wow he looks so fly!
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by pussygotlips: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
Iol

i think say na only for naija this thing fit happen.
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by Samuelkirk(m): 2:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by youngberry001(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
mczico:
miss gej
mcheeew seriously u wan pissed me off,

if u dey missed em go to otueke now why all dis bullshi*t all over threads.
Re: LMAO: Boy Collapses In Plane After Wearing 12 Layers Of Clothing To Avoid Fee by mczico: 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
youngberry001:
mcheeew seriously u wan pissed me off,

if u dey missed em go to otueke now why all dis bullshi*t all over threads.
....I love gej

(1) (Reply)

Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. / Is Reincarnation Now A Scientifical Acceptable Phenomenon?. Share Your Opinion! / Loveth From ABSU Has Been Trending On Twitter After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.