Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State (32804 Views)

Reynolds Construction At Work On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway / Photos Of Ongoing Anambra Flyover Bridge / Pictures Of Ongoing Road Construction At Ochefu Road Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by hamilton62(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
Ameachi did roads with underground drainage system.... .. . Now wike is taken us back to the days of odili
Just doing a street and it is in the news.. .. .. . I live few Street from there and I can tell u dat in diobu alone ameachi did more than 20 Streets
call the streets in diobu pleaae?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by aguizm(m): 4:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
indigene:

This pictures and article is fake, Azikiwe street, is it not the street that ran thru general post office, government house to lagos bus stop? Why did the monorail project not seen?Does this stretch of road need rebuilding or rehabilitation?

My friend it seems u are one of those osun guys who are running away from Aregbe. Shut up and learn.

There is azikiwe street in mile 3 Diobu and the one u are talking of is azikiwe road that runs till station bus stop in town.

Thank me later.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by hamilton62(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
SLYBABA:
[size=24pt]At the end let's know the cost of the project in Azikiwe str if it equals #30billion[/size]
come see streets amaechi contracted with a pole without inverters nor bulbs and the road is pothole infested... the road is accessed from RUST round about beside Rumunkpolu Police station to olu obasanjo road and it is called building materials or goat sellers road but currently called abuja byepass..
Wike just did rehab on it last sunday
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Rexnegro(m): 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
davidOZ:
Get winning with betting on sport games and have your payouts easily with fixed matches, get great winnings like on the screenshot, contact me by clicking this link.

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?fref=nf&pn_ref=story&ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fprofile_timeline.php&refid=17

lies don finish ur life....if u can't tell us here forget it.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nicepoker:
SMH
meaning?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by sambrow(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
Ameachi did roads with underground drainage system.... .. . Now wike is taken us back to the days of odili
Just doing a street and it is in the news.. .. .. . I live few Street from there and I can tell u dat in diobu alone ameachi did more than 20 Streets
like d way amaechi did elelenwo and woji road. nonsense!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by crystalzoe: 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
indigene:

This pictures and article is fake, Azikiwe street, is it not the street that ran thru general post office, government house to lagos bus stop? Why did the monorail project not seen?Does this stretch of road need rebuilding or rehabilitation?
bros no vex. azikiwe street is not azikiwe road that leads to Lagos. azikiwe street is in diobu. the one Ur referring to is d road that leads to government house Lagos n town.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by fabrigas18(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get free DSTV/GOTV Subscriptions on this websites

1) worldsmshub.com

2) verifiables.com

3) olibank.com

4) wwcourier.org

5) donegadgets.com.ng

6) mykenyajoboffer.com

Check the websites and refresh constantly you will sure find the link..
Thank me later
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by ocelot2006(m): 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Correction: Rainbow Town Estate.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
sambrow:
like d way amaechi did elelenwo and woji road. nonsense!
Most he do all the roads before u agree he worked
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
hamilton62:

call the streets in diobu pleaae?
Egede, aroundu, emenike, nneka, they are just to many jo
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
HzRF:

Amaechi did more than 20 Streets in diobu in 8yrs
Nd Wike should have done 30 in 2+months
Pls switch from Zimbabwean weed to my state weed osogbo weed
Cuz d Zimbabwean weed is too cheap
Did u read my post at all ?
The quality is what I don't like.. .... He should have continued the underground drainage system ameachi Brought
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by hamilton62(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:

Egede, aroundu, emenike, nneka, they are just to many jo
hmmmm?
It is not up to 20 na...
what happened to streets like azikiwe, bishop okoye, iwofe, elepranwo, egbelu etc?
Can you pass ikwere road when it rains and can you pass oluobasanjo after police station when it rains?
are the closed colvets working as drainage?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by sss2015: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:

Please don't deceive Nairalanders. All the roads you are referring to were awarded by Amaechi's predecessor (Celetine Omehia).
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
hamilton62:

hmmmm?
It is not up to 20 na...
what happened to streets like azikiwe, bishop okoye, iwofe, elepranwo, egbelu etc?
My brother a Governor can't do all the roads in rivers state at once
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
sss2015:

Please don't deceive Nairalanders. All the roads you are referring to were awarded by Amaechi's predecessor (Celetine Omehia).
Weed at work
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by hamilton62(m): 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:

My brother a Governor can't do all the roads in rivers state at once
bro, he is a bitter governor... most of these streets were the handiwork of mr celestin omehia...
have you visited streets like bishop okoye?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
hamilton62:

bro, he is a bitter governor... most of these streets were the handiwork of mr celestin omehia...
have you visited streets like bishop okoye?
Are u really in pH?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by islandmoon: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
ocelot2006:

Bros, abeg abeg just stop! Which work?! I'm not just current, I LIVE IN PHC and ply that Trans Amadi road. The contractor returned to site AFTER Wike resumed as Governor. Prior to that, that same road was ABANDONED after Amaechi scrapped off the asphalt and dug trenches for drainage. THATS IT. Do you know the amount of curses rained on Amaechi by angry motorists cos of that road?

Frankly I don't think you live in PHC. Either that or you're lying. Or probably live in a parallel universe.

you dont know enough about what you are saying, i can tell you the name of the companies one by one and their owners, Emeka who left schlumbeger to start oil data, at plot , Nothern oil, plot 272, RCC virgin plant, Nipost, Trevi, ponticelli, Avery, Oceanic bank which is now Eco bank, AOS ORwell, down to mother cat GTB, after Genesis , you are very very Bias , we have a company in trans amadi , i have been in PH since 1996, till date!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Tomjazzy2: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
You are obviously displaying plain ignorance, or you are regrettably being bias. Kindly take a quick stroll through the roads and streets of PH with the almighty underground drainage systems when ever it rains, then come back and give me your opinion
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by azimibraun: 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Osinbajo short but him brain tall..
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by mrvitalis(m): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tomjazzy2:
You are obviously displaying plain ignorance, or you are regrettably being bias. Kindly take a quick stroll through the roads and streets of PH with the almighty underground drainage systems when ever it rains, then come back and give me your opinion
If u took a stroll around pH before 2007 when it rained u will appreciate what ameachi did

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by momo22: 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
vickoozy:
Wow! That's a great news, that's ojoto junction leading to ikoku junction, that road has been a mess for a while now, taxi's has to cut tru elechi street straight to mile 3, ok my main happiness for the construction of this road is because I ve not visited 49 for a while because of that bad road, all my fellow bad niggars in diobu axis understands what am saying grin
Asewo man! What of kubris and Royal?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by sss2015: 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
aresa:

Bigot talking about hatred.. Wonders shall never end.

1. Amaechi built hundreds of news schools in 8 years while the rest of the governors in that entire region including Akpabio did not build 1 single school.

2. Amaechi built over 140 health centers and many hospitals in 8 years while the rest of the governors in that region did not build any, Akpabio struggled to build and complete 1 in 8 years.

3. Amaechi build more bridges and flyovers in that entire region than any governor since independence back in 1960.

4. Amaechi built the only Olympic rated sports complex with 40,000 capacity stadium, volleyball, basket ball, Olympic size swimming pool, tennis court and so on while Akpabio managed to build 1 football field.

5. Amaechi revitalize the state's rubber and palm oil fields and production.

6. Amaechi built and completed the Buguma Fish Farm

7. Amaechi cultivated 5,000 hectares cocoa plantation and Rivers is set to become a major cocoa state.

Ameachi was the best and most productive governor in that region combined..

What's wike built, commissioned or even set on the table as vision for the state apart from his daily silly drama?

How much did he get as allocation?
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by amadice(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
mbulela:

stop being silly.
How does ogbogoro road negate the over 20 roads he pointed out?
...and how does d 20 roads negates to d azikwe road wike is rehabilitating?...I thinks Ur sick in d brain...#bafoon
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by sss2015: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:

Weed at work

Na u dey kolo becos of cheap weed.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Tomjazzy2: 6:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrvitalis:

If u took a stroll around pH before 2007 when it rained u will appreciate what ameachi did
thank you for admitting that even with the multi-million naira under ground drainage system, flooding is still very prevalent in PH
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by sweatlana: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
You need to see the work going on on iwofe road. An area which ameachi abandoned because he claimed the people in that area are supporting wike sad

WIKE. MAN OF THE PEOPLE!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by sweatlana: 6:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
SLYBABA:
[size=24pt]At the end let's know the cost of the project in Azikiwe str if it equals #30billion[/size]

Shut your dirty trap!

You are not from river!

Do you know how many road constructions are on going since May 29th?

Bigot!!
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by ollyruffy: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
What rubbish. In 2015, this is the standard of roads this wike guy can give the rivers people. If he cannot contrust good roads with underground drainage and street lights like ameachi did, he should just forget it.

When you hear the amount spent to patch this road, you will not believe the over-inflation.
Re: Photos Of Ongoing Road Construction At Azikiwe Street, Port Hacourt,Rivers State by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
vickoozy:
Wow! That's a great news, that's ojoto junction leading to ikoku junction, that road has been a mess for a while now, taxi's has to cut tru elechi street straight to mile 3, ok my main happiness for the construction of this road is because I ve not visited 49 for a while because of that bad road, all my fellow bad niggars in diobu axis understands what am saying grin

Yea man...Azikiwe couldn't have stopped u from visiting 49. It can only hamper Cool Breeze 1 & 2. But alternatively, u can visit 21 or Fabulous or Even Emenike, the sell the same products. Am a big time customer!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Amaechi Buhari And Osibanjo / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.