Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Long Distance!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Long Distance!!! (424 Views)

Lessons On Psychic Distance- Fridays / What Is Psychic Distance? How Bestsellers Use It. / Long Distance Relationship....episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Distance!!! by penlounge(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
It's that part of the day when I miss you- the nights
That time when I spend the whole night starting at the starry skies and wonder if you think of me as I think of you
As far as the heavens is from the earth and as deep as the oceans go is how far and deep we are. You're there and I'm here... But it's only a heart beat away.
In my lonely sleeps I see you come like a queen riding on a horse, a warrior. You come to me and you breath your love on my darkened pale face. My heart jumps at the thought of you but it's only a heart beat away.
You're there and I'm here but it's just a heart beat away..

(1) (Reply)

A New Creative Blog Is Here / Literatiiure / Acting Is A Lie That Is True. State In One Sentence, A Personal Understanding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.