Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now (61809 Views)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia / Top 10 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria For 2015 (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kurocyte(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
If it isn't Jesse Jagz and the others, then I don't know.

Jagz is the greatest!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by famobaba(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
No disrespect to M.I, he is taking Lil Kesh's spot!

www.expressng.com
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Karlman: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Placing OLAMIDE ahead of PHYNO FYNO only makes me feel u re a Yoruba guy cos I tink phyno is far away better............may cos I dnt understand wetin Olamide dey blab

i understand them both and i think they should rather occupy one slot rather than placing one person ahead. it would be an insult to them both if any is placed up or down

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by statrboiTolu(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mine are: 5) lionel messi 4) osita iheme 3)mr bean 2)arsene wenger and of coz 1) shekau: he spits bombs..... My opinions!!!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Frankaka8(m): 7:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
jrerico1:
if you nor dey rap, nor ever make rap list because cat wer sabi swim nor mean say e be cat fish -
M.I Abaga
Ogade lock up, Mourinho never played football, buh he coaches World best players jare. Must u be a rapper to assess rappers Answer is NO.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
blessingee:

To deduct Olamide is to delete the whole list!

Olamide is HOT, dishing out HITS and u say he's making noise? abeg change your ear piece to follow come grin grin grin

Na people like you for okoko maiko and eko idumota go dey rate am high...but mehn, that dude can't air his song where real men are. Na for una ear d song set sweet.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by DJEhimond(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Iceprince off, Vector in. Simple add and delete.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by fF01(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Frankiss44:

Lol.. That's harsh... I think Ice Prince is a case of success getting to your head.. I gave up on him when he featured Sarkodie on a track, and Sarkodie murdered him without respect
i use to bliv him till e fell ma hand on TimWestWood. naw all he does ezz sing nd sell swag!
bur i luv d dude still.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by nurez(m): 7:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
1.Vector 2.Vectorthavipper 3.Veeheecee 4.VECS 5.Vector

My choice...

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by pazienza(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Placing OLAMIDE ahead of PHYNO FYNO only makes me feel u re a Yoruba guy cos I tink phyno is far away better............may cos I dnt understand wetin Olamide dey blab

You can imagine the insult. Not only did he place Olamide ahead of Phyno, he went further to rub salt to an open wound by equally ranking Reminisce ahead of Phyno.

Anyway, as an Igbo Guy, I don't rate Olamide songs as I don't understand Yoruba and so can't appreciate his use of Yoruba rhymes, I understand the same holds for a Yoruba that can't understand Igbo language, when rating Phyno music, he is simply not equipped to rate Phyno.

If I am to make my own list, it will be like this:

1. Phyno- simply the best
2. Illbliss- He is the oga boss.
3. Mr Raw- A legend
4. Nwa Aba- I enjoyed that his "muwa kuga large, ha wa kana eri nma thank you" line.
5. M.I
6. Ice prince
7. Slow Dog
8. Olamide
9. The rest

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by iampartyboy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:
I was just watching Reminisce's 'Local Rappers' video yesterday, and was thinking of how far Nigerian rappers have come in the last couple of years. Things are now looking good for Naija rappers, and they don't have to sound foreign to be accepted.

I decided to put a list together, naming who I consider the TOP 5 HOTTEST rappers in Nigeria right now. Yup! Here goes.

5. Ice Prince

4. M.I

3. Phyno

2. Reminisce

1. Olamide

What do you think? You disagree with any placement? As I always say when I put lists like this up; this is the HOTTEST rappers in the game list, and not the most lyrical rappers in the game list. I believe these 5 guys I have mentioned are the hottest in the game right now, in 2015. Ice Prince has had a long stretch for the past 4 years, but I think they slowed things down at Choc City for him, so that his label mate, M.I can get some shine too with his latest album. Olamide and Phyno have been killing shit consistently for years now, but in the last couple of months, Reminisce has been bringing that fire. I would put him at number one, but Olamide's work ethic is just insane.

http://www.kaysrapzone.com/2015/07/top-5-hottest-nigerian-rappers-right.html

Hottest right now? MI ko ME ni... where is Lil Kesh angry
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by nairamaniac: 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

I won't lie, I am impressed, but I still stand on my word. Judging by the names you listed, I know you are probably in your late 30s or early 40s, cos those are rappers from the 80s. I am 34, and started listening to rap music in the early 90s, but I have all the old classics...Eric B and Rakim's Paid in Full...Slick Rick's The Adventures of Slick Rick and all those 80s hip hop albums. Judging from the fact that you know more about 80s hiphop, but i know 80s, 90s, 2000s and this j cole and Kendrick Lamar era, I know about hip hop than you.
Don't let this guy confuse you with old old rappers that u were not born when they came out. Those guys were gud. but not all were the best in the 80's and early 90's. Fushnikens and main source, cells dwellers were just there. but he tried with the other names. such as das efx, kool more dee, LL cool J, big daddy Kane. but when it came to pure rap talent of the 80's & early 90's, I give it to Eric B& rakim, Heavy D, big daddy Kane, N.W.A(m.c Ren) , Monie Love. But I respect the guy list shaa.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by silversonuc(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Gat 2 questions for u @ op, hv u heard d name yung6? He is on a low due to poor publicity though, goan listen to him nd revisit dis ya list,

2 is olamide a rapper?
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Abbey2sam(m): 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
1. Olamide (He's like the most hard working artiste at the moment. *in his voice* Mon be kiri bi olosho, mi o kin duro ni junction)

2. Reminisce ( Baba Hafusa have got lyrics mehn *in his voice* Tell me who rap pass me this year, nowo kin ri e abi o fe tee.)

3. Phyno ( Another very hardworking phellow *in his voice* Emi phyno, kin ma ladi, kin ma jedi, eji sinba.)

4. M I ( He's ok, his flow is good after all he raps in english.)

5. Vectorrrrrrrrrrr ( Nigerian Jay-z. He's my boyfriend. I really hope he's working on an album cuz it's been a while and consistence is the key. *in his voice* I run ekiti, fayose)

It's been a while, where is Mode 9 na

wow!

your good

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
For me... 1. Olamide 2. Reminisce 3. M.I 4. Phyno 5. Lil Kesh . . . 53. Mode 9
what of rugged and eedris
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Emik09(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
For me...
1. Olamide
2. Reminisce
3. M.I
4. Phyno
5. Lil Kesh
53. Mode 9
lil kesh is a joke.. He not even better than yungsix

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by ArmaniUhuru: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Without vector hmmmmm. Better wayo
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Karlman:

i understand them both and i think they should rather occupy one slot rather than placing one person ahead. it would be an insult to them both if any is placed up or down
u right on dis. phyno is good, I dnt understand ibo tho bt I like him...olamide, is equally good..but I dont think he raps again, he just rhymes.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by ArmaniUhuru: 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
[quote author=kay29000 post=35714243]

Pls name just one song from Vector in 2015 that is hot on radio...Just one song.[/quote King Kong by vector........oya tell me ice fish own??
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by desource13(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Pls name just one song from Vector in 2015 that is hot on radio...Just one song.
. King kong
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kay29000(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairamaniac:
Don't let this guy confuse you with old old rappers that u were not born when they came out. Those guys were gud. but not all were the best in the 80's and early 90's. Fushnikens and main source, cells dwellers were just there. but he tried with the other names. such as das efx, kool more dee, LL cool J, big daddy Kane. but when it came to pure rap talent of the 80's & early 90's, I give it to Eric B& rakim, Heavy D, big daddy Kane, N.W.A(m.c Ren) , Monie Love. But I respect the guy list shaa.

Lol! Nice...I respect the guy list too.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by fizziea(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
angry buh vector still beta pass all dz one naa... cwiously olamide is overrated...
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by mikkypel(m): 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
For me... 1. Olamide 2. Reminisce 3. M.I 4. Phyno 5. Lil Kesh . . . 53. Mode 9
Your no1 should be daddy showkey

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by mikkypel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
philtex:
am missing on the list angry
And we did not notice
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by jasonodogwu: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
[color=#770077]okay
[/color]okay
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by mikkypel(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Pls name just one song from Vector in 2015 that is hot on radio...Just one song.

Maybe you thought he sang king Kong last year

Modified :when we say rap ehn, radio dj's don't play rap that much, am a fan of olamide but he had turned singer and not rapper, vector is a born and bred rapper, he raps on club music

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Kristokx(m): 7:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:
I was just watching Reminisce's 'Local Rappers' video yesterday, and was thinking of how far Nigerian rappers have come in the last couple of years. Things are now looking good for Naija rappers, and they don't have to sound foreign to be accepted.
Truuuuuuuuu

I decided to put a list together, naming who I consider the TOP 5 HOTTEST rappers in Nigeria right now. Yup! Here goes.

5. Ice Prince

4. M.I

3. Phyno

2. Reminisce

1. Olamide
So truuuuu

What do you think? You disagree with any placement? As I always say when I put lists like this up; this is the HOTTEST rappers in the game list, and not the most lyrical rappers in the game list. I believe these 5 guys I have mentioned are the hottest in the game right now, in 2015. Ice Prince has had a long stretch for the past 4 years, but I think they slowed things down at Choc City for him, so that his label mate, M.I can get some shine too with his latest album. Olamide and Phyno have been killing shit consistently for years now, but in the last couple of months, Reminisce has been bringing that fire. I would put him at number one, but Olamide's work ethic is just insane.

http://www.kaysrapzone.com/2015/07/top-5-hottest-nigerian-rappers-right.html
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by iriplacible(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Phyno
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Whizkay(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
-M.I
-OLAMIDE
-PHYNO
-FALZ THE BAD GUY (If you've listened to him, you ll know he has got it )
-VECTOR
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kay29000(m): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
mikkypel:

Maybe you thought he sang king Kong last year

Modified :when we say rap ehn, radio dj's don't play rap that much, am a fan of olamide but he had turned singer and not rapper, vector is a born and bred rapper, he raps on club music

Your vector that jacked Jay Z's whole style. How can I take someone like that serious when I don't even like jay z like that...how can I like jay z's clone.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by ideatoprince18(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
Ediot No be Yoruba FORUM u dey

MuMu Useless Generation

Abi SEUN OSEWA look igbo to you abi Hausa

watch how u talk FOOL
........are u related to a goat?......cos u sounding like one!!!!!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Awesomeking: 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
ssusoloc:
Oga comot MI from there jare
and put chinko ekun abi??-lol

all you fans of wack music

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Mother Had Like 6 Tattoos - Davido Hails Late Mum's Beauty / See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.