Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,792 members, 7,802,519 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too (4310 Views)

She Wants My Money, I Asked For Her Pussy. She Her Response / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by carzola(m): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
She traded her body for a roof over her head.

But the man never honoured his side of the deal and now he is making new demands.

“If I want my daughters to live with me in the house they have to agree to have sex with this man.”

The 55-year-old woman from Misavanini near Thulamahashe, Bushbuckridge, Limpopo said: “I could continue to be the sex slave of a man that I don’t even love, but I love my daughters too much.”

The woman told Daily Sun she hasn’t had a permanent address for years.

“I’ve been kicked out so many times because I just couldn’t keep up with payments. I’m unemployed,” she said.

“So I went against my morals and started sleeping with this man for a place to stay. But now he has turned his back on me.”
She said the man (65) moved her and her two daughters into a house that was for sale. He said he would buy the house. That was six weeks ago but he never paid the R12 000, leaving her with a terrible choice.

“He says I should move in with him at his house without my daughters,” she said. Her daughter of 13 is in grade 7 and the 23-year-old is unemployed.

“When I told him I couldn’t leave my children behind he said they could move in as well, but only if they agreed to have sex with him.”

The woman and her two daughters are still in the house, but soon they will have to move out again.

“To neglect them for a selfish man that I don’t even love would be the cruellest thing and I can’t force them to sleep with him,” she said

The man said he didn’t see anything wrong with his proposal.

“We are both elderly people. We can take good care of each other in our old age,” he said.

“However, if I must live in a house with other women they must belong to me too. If she wants me to help her daughters, they must help me the same way she does, and that means sexually.”

Link: http://www.thetrentonline.com/i-gave-him-sex-for-a-place-to-live-but-he-wants-my-daughters-as-sex-slaves-too/

cc Ishilove

Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by INTROVERT(f): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmm
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fuck_ fuck_ fuck_
Oh my goodness

1 Like

Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by kahara(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by kahara(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
At the arrival of money all insults shall disappear. Madam be wise;dnt mess up ur daughters for nothing. If u dnt know where to go come to Nigeria and i will show u a piece of land to cultivate and build i-pass-my-nebor house for u ur family. Yeye dey ooze!
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
Some men are realy heartless and wicked...
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Mznaett: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Men thinking with their balls since time immemorial

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by herald9: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
He wants to Limpopo the mum and the daughter too?
Don't trust people from Limpopo.

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Update(m): 9:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
daz totaly uncool....... Smh
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
kahara:
At the arrival of money all insults shall disappear. Madam be wise;dnt mess up ur daughters for nothing. If u dnt know where to go come to Nigeria and i will show u a piece of land to cultivate and build i-pass-my-nebor house for u ur family. Yeye dey ooze!
*giving hand chake*dats a gud samaritan speaking their

1 Like

Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Samiceman: 9:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
13 and 23. Some men are ......... I can't even find the right word to describe this God-forsaken man
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Deexxy: 10:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mznaett:
Men thinking with their anu.s since time immemorial
And your daddy too? undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Mznaett: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Naijaboiy see I don't do parent things here. So respect yourself
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by AngryNigerian(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
If it pleases the Lord, let Him shrink this man's JT... ...evil generation being prepared to be roasted in fire!!!
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by UlqU3(m): 11:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
Smh. Old drunkard
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Babygal4eva(f): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2015
What is the oldest daughter doing when all this is going down abi she no get leg waka go find work in

This reminds me of sugni and Co's issue on zee world OP pls try and be original
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by cococandy(f): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2015
The mom and the oldest girl should get jobs pls.
No matter what it is as a job. as long it is honorable. WTH!
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by vislabraye(m): 4:55am On Jul 11, 2015
This is so bad. Ladies should alway be careful when giving into sexual demands.
Whatever you give can not take it back. Receipt is not issued when carrying out tbe transaction.
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by boboLIL(m): 6:12am On Jul 11, 2015
This kinda thing happens when u use ur b0dy t0 get wah u want.....0nce d0ne,,,, u must c0ntinue d0in it 0r u find ursef in a h0peless c0nditi0n lile dis...

Madam since u strted wid sex , u must end wid sex 0h...

Dah man na greedy puci hunter... Nwanne!

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n......ts really n0t a place t0 be 0h.....thank G0d I'm free t0 c0mment n0w....

Wh0eva ban me,,,, ur bl00d de h0t 0h
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by heykims(m): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2015
Poison him U know magun, thunderbolt?
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by modskiller(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2015
May we not be victims of unfortunate circumstance(s).
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by Haywhymido(m): 8:02am On Jul 11, 2015
Mznaett:
Men thinking with their balls since time immemorial
n wot of women?? thinking with what is between their legs,with the aim of using it to gain d world. let me tell u, dat woman brought dat on herself why enter into such immoral deal in the first place. it was d woman dat seek out such deal not the man. so blame d woman.
MORAL OF THE LESSON : DONT START WHAT U CANT FINISH.
Re: ‘I Gave Him Sex For A Place To Live, But He Wants My Daughters As Sex Slaves Too by chumakk: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
This man must like egusi and draw soup

(1) (Reply)

I Just Wanna Express Myself / Rare Picture Of A Muslim Santa Claus / Must Read : 5 Health Benefits Of Dating A Fat Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.