Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (96893 Views)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money / LAMO!!! If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 11, 2015
leevi93:

Abeg why u wan miss road abi u blind...? ordeef

No i just corrected wat ur brain decided to ommit even if u dont bliv in christainity
*atleast respect the religion as u respect urs*
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 8:19am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

The jesus they lied to u bou is d one dat is a liar
Not the JESUS that truly exist
undecided

I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE WHOLE THING, THERE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN BEING A LIAR AND BEING CALLED A LIAR.

JESUS WAS CALLED A LIAR DOESN'T MEAN HE IS A LIAR.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Beamborla:

In a nutshell, your comments and post about Nigerian ladies are null and void. smiley

I wish you the best. Good morning.
i may be wrong about all NAIJA ladies, but I am right about most NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 11, 2015
carzola:
grin grin
Guy u wan kill me with laugh, THESE YOUR PIX COMBINATION STRONG OOOOOOO
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

undecided

I THINK YOU MISUNDERSTAND THE WHOLE THING, THERE IS DIFFERENT BETWEEN BEING A LIAR AND BEING CALLED A LIAR.

JESUS WAS CALLED A LIAR DOESN'T MEAN HE IS A LIAR.

Sorry i am just so passionate bou christ
*carries her shameful face and hides it inside a tree*
Tank u for d correction
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by carzola(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2015
sescop:

Guy u wan kill me with laugh,
THESE YOUR PIX COMBINATION STRONG OOOOOOO
the massage must be heard
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Sorry i am just so passionate bou christ
*carries her shameful face and hides it inside a tree*
Tank u for d correction

THERE IS NOTHING SHAMEFUL ABOUT IT, WE ALL MAKE MISTAKE, SO THAT CLASSIFIER US AS HUMAN.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Beamborla(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
i may be wrong about all NAIJA ladies, but I am right about most NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS
no, dear. You are wrong smiley

some Nigerian ladies and some Nigerian guys are bad like that
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Beamborla(f): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Alezy:
smh...
good morning
What I do
Good morning smiley
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 8:38am On Jul 11, 2015
most I lecture u in such department arrhhhh.
I mean not to say further but for people like u to exist I think a lot of snotty explanation need to b put in place.
Tell me something(in that life of yours haven't u for once Judge a man of God? haven't u ask stupid question bout humanity in existence? when u doubt u ah definitely against. so many people in his time Hv doubt & called him a lier I bet u did too in ur life span too were u ah now
halfrica:

No i just corrected wat ur brain decided to ommit even if u dont bliv in christainity
*atleast respect the religion as u respect urs*
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by ayusco85(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2015
erico2k2:

this guy you no well at all ohhhhhh grin grin grin grin

Haahahhahahh. I well o grin
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 8:45am On Jul 11, 2015
New elemnt Added 2 the Periodic Table Name : wife Symbol : wi Atomic Weight : Don't Even Dare 2 Ask! Physical Proprties : Boils at Anytime, Can Freeze at Anytime, Melts if Handled with Love & Care, Very Bitter if Mishandled.! Chemical Proprties: Very Reactive, Highly Unstable, Posses Strong Affinity 4 Gold, Platinm, Clothes & Othr Precious Items, Money Reducing Agent, Volatile when left Alone. Occurance: Mostly found in front of mirror
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by slapandfall(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2015
thinkdip:
lols

Jessssosssss!!!.. Just lols and 110likes!..

Hmmmmmm... I'm afraiding now o..
So they now even use juju to make people like their comments..
I blame buhari for this.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Alezy(m): 8:58am On Jul 11, 2015
Beamborla:
What I do
Good morning smiley
absolutely nothing. ..na my mouth u wan hear am abi??
howz ur nyt??
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Beamborla(f): 9:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Alezy:
absolutely nothing. ..na my mouth u wan hear am abi??

howz ur nyt??
You are scared of me tongue lipsrsealed

Twas fine. Yours?
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Alezy(m): 9:17am On Jul 11, 2015
Beamborla:

You are scared of me tongue lipsrsealed

Twas fine. Yours?
smiles....If am scared of u den I should also be scared of anything. I just dey watch u for HD. fire down.

Myn was restless o....
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
leevi93:
most I lecture u in such department arrhhhh.
I mean not to say further but for people like u to exist I think a lot of snotty explanation need to b put in place.
Tell me something(in that life of yours haven't u for once Judge a man of God? haven't u ask stupid question bout humanity in existence? when u doubt u ah definitely against. so many people in his time Hv doubt & called him a lier I bet u did too in ur life span too were u ah now

All i can see are words dancing
Do u mind a simple sorry and calm ur horrofic tension
Sounds like u are bou to devour me
Oya sorry *cheers*
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

All i can see are words dancing
Do u mind a simple sorry and calm ur horrifically tension
Sounds like u are bou to devour me
Oya sorry *cheers*
if na devour I wan devour u I don't think u will hv hands to type in those..........
but then not to bother I'm cool
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
leevi93:

if na devour I wan devour u I don't think u will hv hands to type in those..........
but then not to bother I'm cool
One love *hugs*
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by godunia(m): 10:18am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry
JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW NAIJA WOMEN DON USELESS FINISH.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry
I HAVE SWEAR NEVER TO DATE ANY OF THEM, THANK GOD I AM ROCKING MY RUSSIAN BABE, ALWAYS DO LOVE HER TO THE CORE
so u re not giving your Russian gf money? My brother, Satan de laugh roll on d floor because of this your comment.women everywhere in d world have strong passion for success (money) if they re with u now and u don't have, check deep down there's a reason why de re with u.my brother don't mention love, why is no one loving a mad man?love is business my dear
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
godunia:
so u re not giving your Russian gf money? My brother, Satan de laugh roll on d floor because of this your comment.women everywhere in d world have strong passion for success (money) if they re with u now and u don't have, check deep down there's a reason why de re with u.my brother don't mention love, why is no one loving a mad man? love is business my dear
SO YOU ASSOCIATE LOVE WITH MONEY angry

YOU HAVE A DEMENTED MENTALITY, WE DO THINGS MOST OF THE TIME TOGETHER, I GIVE AND SHE ALSO GIVE.

NOT THE NAIJA WAY IN WHICH YOU AS A GUY WILL BE HER FATHER WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED TO HER.

DROP THAT DEMONIC MENTALITY MY DEAR.

AND WHO TOLD YOU NO ONE LOVE A MAD MANundecided THERE PARENT STILL LOVE THERE MAD CHILD, BUT YOU CANT JUST STAY WITH THEM BUT TO FIND A SOLUTION TO THERE PROBLEM.

THATS WHY THERE IS A MENTAL HOSPITAL FOR MAD PEOPLE, AND SOMEBODY WHO LOVED THEM PUT THEM THERE angry
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sirhamilton(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry NOTHING DEM DO ME.

I JUST HATE THEM WITH PASSION
GAy alert!!!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 10:34am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry
JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW NAIJA WOMEN DON USELESS FINISH.

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry
I HAVE SWEAR NEVER TO DATE ANY OF THEM, THANK GOD I AM ROCKING MY RUSSIAN BABE, ALWAYS DO LOVE HER TO THE CORE
make I ask u this question:
hope say no be Nigerian woman born u?
u don't hv to tell me the truth,
just lie cos if u no lie I think she is an animal too who gav birth to an animal like u sorry Pls u brought it upon urself
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2015
sirhamilton:

GAy alert!!!
CAVE MAN angry CHECK MY PROFILE.

I ONLY HATE NAIJA WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN I HATE WOMEN, IN FACT I LOVED THEM, THERE ARE WONDERFUL CREATURE, VERY NICE, SWEET AND LOVELY TO THE CORE. BUT NAIJA WOMEN ARE THE OPPOSITE.
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2015
sirhamilton:
GAy alert!!!
lol really!!! he sound like em really
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

I ONLY HATE NAIJA WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN I HATE WOMEN, IN FACT I LOVED THEM, THERE ARE WONDERFUL CREATURE, VERY NICE, SWEET AND LOVELY TO THE CORE. BUT NAIJA WOMEN ARE THE OPPOSITE.
Hihihi....
we can really tell but by the way u talk it's classified as gayism...
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
leevi93:

make I ask u this question:
hope say no be Nigerian woman born u?
u don't hv to tell me the truth,
just lie cos if u no lie I think she is an animal too who gav birth to an animal like u sorry Pls u brought it upon urself
ANOTHER CAVE MAN angry

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH ONLY MY FATHER IS A NAIJA MAN, AND MY MOTHER IS RUSSIAN WOMAN, BUT MOST OF MY LIFE, I LIVE IT IN NIGERIA, IN FACT ALL MY LIFE. I ONLY SCHOOLED THERE AND VISIT, THATS ALL angry

SO YES, YOUR MOTHER IS AN ANIMAL
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sirhamilton(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

Broe your case is quite disturbing
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2015
sirhamilton:
Broe your case is quite disturbing
angry THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER TO HEAR, WHAT IS DISTURBING ABOUT MY CASE undecided
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by leevi93(m): 10:45am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:

ANOTHER CAVE MAN angry

LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH ONLY MY FATHER IS A NAIJA MAN, AND MY MOTHER IS RUSSIAN WOMAN, BUT MOST OF MY LIFE, I LIVE IT IN NIGERIA, IN FACT ALL MY LIFE. I ONLY SCHOOLED THERE AND VISIT, THATS ALL angry

SO YES, YOUR MOTHER IS AN ANIMAL
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sirhamilton(m): 10:47am On Jul 11, 2015
sonofananimalz:
angry
THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER TO HEAR,
WHAT IS DISTURBING ABOUT MY CASE undecided

apparently you re a potential nut case...just a matter of time.
u v a 9jirian mother but u hate 9jirian women . That's a classic example of stupidity
Not too worry your gonna start hating Russian women real soon when your Russian gf finds out ur nuts and runs for her life. !!!
Re: If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) by sonofananimalz: 10:56am On Jul 11, 2015
sirhamilton:

apparently you re a potential nut case...just a matter of time.
u v a 9jirian mother but u hate 9jirian women . That's a classic example of stupidity
Not too worry your gonna start hating Russian women real soon when your Russian gf finds out ur nuts and runs for her life. !!!
YOU EEDIOT, YOU JUST DON'T JUMP INTO CONCLUSION angry

I THOUGHT YOU ARE A LEVEL HEADED PERSON BUT REVERSE IS THE THE CASE undecided

OHH!! LEAST I FORGET, HERE IS YOUR REWARD FOR STUPIDITY angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.