Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread (7891 Views)

A Kenyan Peadophile Bursted (Picture) / FRAUDSTERS: Nigerians Be Careful Of Fraudster Claiming To Be From Access Bank. / Nigerians Sting Themselves With Bees Claiming It Cures Sicknesses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by stanech: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
we r not beta dan ur pplee,but we hav more of ur pple livin n workin in d south west..mumu

Hey stop hating because we are not gonna stop soaring higher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Rose2014: 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Candyrain:

My little contribution

Cc: Rose2014

Thanks dearie. Thanks for helping a sister out

Cheers cheesy

Cc abduljabbar4

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
stanech:

Hey stop hating because we are not gonna stop soaring higher
mumu,are u livin in kano,kaduna or ogun.wen will u com n visit ur uncle in lagos(ibo man london)cheesy
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Candyrain(m): 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
Nairaland is owned by seun a yoruba man,and seun is a Nigerian.so if u ibos want to discuss about biafra witout we yorubas getin involv,u are free to find an ibo forum.

No one is saying you joining the discuss is wrong but claiming who you are not just to spite another person or group is what is wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by tonychristopher: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Yoruba are just like that always two faced
ain't new

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Candyrain:

No one is saying you joining the discuss is wrong but claiming who you are not just to spite another person or group is what is wrong.
hope u know dia is a diffrence btwn d niger delta and south south.a man from akure in ondo state is also a Niger deltan,hope u know dat?
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by GrosseBite: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ha ha ha. Yorubas.

I am listening to Radio Biafra now. I am happy that those guys are on social media. I imagine the Yorubas glued to their radios listening to Radio Biafra and trembling.

One thing with Yorubas is that they attack in packs. They flood the social media - facebook, nairaland, Sahara Reporters, etc. If you have a different view from them, they'll attack you in their packs. LOL.

One thing I notice is that they never talk straight and are ready to cut their nose to spite their face.

People should be sensitised. Nairaland is a yoruba site in fairness to them. You cannot beat them at their game but then I notice that the SE and SS are speaking up now - better representation from them.

N/B: Not All Yorubas are like that. I have encountered some that are very reasonable.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by laudate: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rose2014:
Nice comic of the day from one guy named intrepid on nairaland. Funny enough he created a new moniker in February but he forgot he's Yoruba for a minute cheesy and began to claim he's from Nigerdelta on a Biafra thread.

Lwkm today when I read his comment

The first post happened today while the second post was posted on February 22 cheesy
Check out d bolded

Enjoy:

There are Ijaw people in the delta/riverine areas of Ondo & Edo States, who share kinship with the Ijaw of Rivers State.They are called Arogbo-Ijaw. Their culture is synonymous with the Ijaw in the Niger-Delta. So find out first, if he is an Ijaw man.... maybe that would explain why he made those statements.

Just my 2 cents. undecided
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Rose2014: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
laudate:

There are Ijaw people in the delta/riverine areas of Ondo & Edo States, who share kinship with the Ijaw of Rivers State.They are called Arogbo-Ijaw. Their culture is synonymous with the Ijaw in the Niger-Delta. So find out first, if he is an Ijaw man.... maybe that would explain why he made those statements.

Me I'm Igbo from north north cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Candyrain(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Thanks dearie. Thanks for helping a sister out
Cheers cheesy
You welcome and thanks for the drink but I would have preferred palm wine grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
laudate:

leave d mumu alone,we hav apoi(ijaw-apoi) in ondo state too
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Candyrain(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
hope u know dia is a diffrence btwn d niger delta and south south.a man from akure in ondo state is also a Niger deltan,hope u know dat?

You are absolutely right.
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by GrosseBite: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
If Biafra leaves Nigeria, Yorubas will suffer. I am feeling for them in advance.

Islam will be a state religion and many churches will convert to mosques.

The Damnable Islamic Zoological Republic of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by emmalexabl(m): 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
was it not d same SLS dat cut an ibo guy head in kano,and was paradin his head on d street of kano,durin d regimee of abacha?

PINSHURES OF SLS PARADING THE IGBO GUY IN KANO...

OR ELSE U' VE JUST PROVEN YOU ARE OUR NAIRALAND LIAR MOHAMMED!!

2 Likes

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by laudate: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
leave d mumu alone,we hav apoi(ijaw-apoi) in ondo state too

Yeah... I have met a few of those. Funny thing is that their mothers or fathers may come from the Ijaw area of Rivers State, while their other parents are from Apoi-Ijaw of Ondo State. Their dialects are bit different, but they still manage to understand each other. undecided
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by tonychristopher: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
mumu,are u livin in kano,kaduna or ogun.wen will u com n visit ur uncle in lagos(ibo man london)cheesy

do you realise that Igbo have their region under them and the economy under them but comes to your region to take a huge chunk of yours

now know that smart and wise men have a way if coming from east

thats why Chinese are every where they are also from east

6 Likes

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

do you realise that Igbo have their region under them and the economy under them but comes to your region to take a huge chunk of yours

now know that smart and wise men have a way if coming from east

thats why Chinese are every where they are also from east
so far dis ibos pay tax and obey d laws of yoruba land,and understand dat dey r second class citizen dat has no right,am ok wit dat
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by basilo101: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
d koko b say ngozi is from delta,n we also hav yorubas in delta:p:p
d koko b say igbos and yorubas are 50/50 in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Rose2014: 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:

Refer back to what the guy claimed in d op and tell me when Biafra ever dragged Ondo with them cheesy cheesy

No use laff kill person

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by tonychristopher: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
omololu2020:
so far dis ibos pay tax and obey d laws of yoruba land,and understand dat dey r second class citizen dat has no right,am ok wit dat

yes they pax and yorubas do omo Nile and owo mi da

go and check

who are the second class citizen where iya femi is always begging money for one party or another

don't you guys have shame at all

yet you claim first class while second class taking over

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Ugik(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
I wish we can all do away with these tribal stuff cos its really eating deep into the fabrics of our national unity..#nwafor,jukwa ese...#reppingcoalcity
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by emmalexabl(m): 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
CLASSIC RESPONSE TO THAT FOOOOLLL.., TREPID

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by GrosseBite: 11:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

Well, you have to thank me for that post. That was one of my last posts before I created my new account. I was dealing with them yesterday and the Yoruba mods prevented me from commenting. I had to create a new account. LOL. I dealt with them yesterday.

Yorubas hate the truth. When the guy say we Niger Delta, I knew the guy was a scam. Someone from C/R cannot say that. Someone from Delta cannot say that. You have to state your tribe.

Yorubas - Double-faced snakes. So slippery

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Rose2014: 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
emmalexabl:

Thanks my brother
Permit me to cc abduljabbar4 cheesy

abduljabbar4:

Prove it by showing me the screenshot of his original post. You can edit this one na

1 Like

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 11:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
tonychristopher:

yes they pax and yorubas do omo Nile and owo mi da

go and check

who are the second class citizen where iya femi is always begging money for one party or another

don't you guys have shame at all

yet you claim first class while second class taking over
trash! U r a second class citizen in yoruba land,if u dont lik dat,u r free to jump into d lagooncheesy
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Refer back to what the guy claimed in d op and tell me when Biafra ever dragged Ondo with them cheesy cheesy

No use laff kill me person
u no get sense,i no even see anytin funny in dis girl.he is a Niger deltan from d south west
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by omololu2020(m): 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
basilo101:

d koko b say igbos and yorubas are 50/50 in Lagos
if una lik mak una b 99perc,wetin com concern me wey b ondo man...boy go jump enter lagoon jorcheesy
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by wordcat(m): 11:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
GrosseBite:
I never believed any of those people who claimed SS. Now I know all those SS people are actually Yorubas.

Na today? E don tee wey I knw!
Most of them claim Rivers as Rivers is a tribe grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by GrosseBite: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
wordcat:

Na today? E don tee wey I knw!
Most of them claim Rivers as Rivers is a tribe grin

Ha ha ha. Exposed. That is what they did during the campaign for GMB. They actually rigged a lot as well. They rigged the elections for the Hausas. The SE+SS are peaceful people. They could easily have caused trouble but they did not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by abduljabbar4(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
Rose2014:

Thanks my brother
Pardon me to cc abduljabbar4 cheesy

Fine. I now agree. Its a big shame really

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by disumusa: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
cjrane:
Bro, dem reach 50 Yorubas claiming to be Niger Delta. The rest claim to be Hausa. grin grin
Yoruba can never admit he is Yoruba because his stock in trade is to cause disaffection and chaos in the country so that he can thrive in the confusion.
but why did IBO trying to learn,claim to be Yoruba, in fact IBO go to extend of leaning Yoruba language and answer Yoruba name.
Re: Bursted: Yoruba Claiming SS On A Biafra Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
olawalepopoola:
It has been said several times that travelling is part and vital of education. I am not speaking as a yoruba man here, but has a geologist that have had the opportunity to travel to parts of Niger Delta for fieldwork and found out the Yorubas are partly true. On a fieldwork to Ozanagogo just about 5km from Nku-Nzu in Delta state (that happens to be the home town of the former minister of Finance, Ngozi-Okonjo Iweala). The first thing we observed was that it was dominated by the Ibos. But on getting closer to the King's palace, the king on siting that we were from Owo kingdom, came to embrace us saying "see my kinsmen ooo". On getting inside he gave us the full details the Yorubas settled down in the area. He said his title is "Oba of Ozanagogo". He said they are Yorubas and will always be Yorubas no matter what happen to Nigeria.
People should not seek unnecessary relevance! Before you post try and research! End of discussion!

Nku-Nzu

Who is this bloody Yoruba liar

Who told u that NOI is from That Nku-Nzu

idiota.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Eiye Confraternity Now A Weak And Coward Group? / Disturbing Photos Of A Mermaid Caught In London / How To Send And Receive Bitcoin On Jostpay.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.